Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Maybe Georgalis should revert back to a development coach. Pay doesn't seem to liaise with anyone in the coach's box so probably doesn't at training, video sessions? idk.

Compare our coach's bix to Bellamy, Bennnett, every other NRL coach. It's lone ranger stuff. Why?
Mate the whole club from top to bottom look like an arranged marriage. And a leb one at that, (all hate.and wanna kill each other lol). The board didn't appoint pay or hill. Pay got re signed but I'm guessing either 1) they put feelers out and who they wanted isn't available or 2 I got nothing lol. Stevie g wasn't a pay recruit to the club he was promoted by the board. Most club's show they are headed in a direction but it's hard to see where here. It's clear as day that pay is over his head. If they get the next 6months wrong the board should fall on their sword. 2021 is going to make or break the club for the next 10yrs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate the whole club from top to bottom look like an arranged marriage. And a leb one at that, (all hate.and wanna kill each other lol). The board didn't appoint pay or hill. Pay got re signed but I'm guessing either 1) they put feelers out and who they wanted isn't available or 2 I got nothing lol. Stevie g wasn't a pay recruit to the club he was promoted by the board. Most club's show they are headed in a direction but it's hard to see where here. It's clear as day that pay is over his head. If they get the next 6months wrong the board should fall on their sword. 2021 is going to make or break the club for the next 10yrs
Been saying this for ages. This so called one off war chest can't get us the right mix of 20 odd players in such a short space of time. Patching it all together needs to be starting NOW with a competent coach luring managers and players.

Based on what we've seen, there's no confidence this lot are up to it and it's crucial for any rebuild and success.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty rich coming from the OP to create a thread singling out a rookie prop yet defends a shithouse coach who has had almost two full seasons week in week out to show improvement in his coaching ability

Get off ya high horse

‘Break out the champagne ‘ after you wipe Pays jizz off ya chin champ

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty rich coming from the OP to create a thread singling out a rookie prop yet defends a shithouse coach who has had almost two full seasons week in week out to show improvement in his coaching ability

Get off ya high horse

‘Break out the champagne ‘ after you wipe Pays jizz off ya chin champ
Coukdn't agree more. Disgraceful hypocrisy and just plain cruel meaness to single out our best forward prospect for the past 3 years with language like that Topic Heading and then defend Dean Pay's blatent coaching inadequacies.

Who has the more crucial role?

Who determines the ultimate success or failure of the club?

Flog the dead Horse should be put out for a spell.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy has reached the highest peak at reserve grade level at his position. Made it to isp team of the year last year. Got selected for nsw residents team this year. If you dont want him to be given a proper chance to try at nrl level, when the season is already over, whom would you give the chance to? Other reserve graders signed from canberra or roosters?

Banned
Reaction score
Coming from the guy that posted that they should give 18-24 months to juniors to see how they develop!
A complete reversal of this.
At what point is this just shit stirring/trolling?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You people are absolute spastics if you think our problems are Dean Pay.
Well I think he (Pay) is a third of the problem and a third more is the football office/CEO and board and the remaining third are the people who sadly are comfortable with our acceptance of mediocrity.., ( in other words those who support the other 2 thirds).

So if that's the case, yes please call me a spastic and proud of it. The only real way to change things is to put your hand up or support an alternative. February is not far away.

For what it's worth I was involved professionally in another sport and it's forums always had members appear around the same time as new management etc became in charge, and always had the one agenda to influence the other forum members with thier brand of PR and spin.

I would not be surprised if the same applys to the Kennel and some of its posters....

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well I think he (Pay) is a third of the problem and a third more is the football office/CEO and board and the remaining third are the people who sadly are comfortable with our acceptance of mediocrity.., ( in other words those who support the other 2 thirds).

So if that's the case, yes please call me a spastic and proud of it. The only real way to change things is to put your hand up or support an alternative. February is not far away.

For what it's worth I was involved professionally in another sport and it's forums always had members appear around the same time as new management etc became in charge, and always had the one agenda to influence the other forum members with thier brand of PR and spin.

I would not be surprised if the same applys to the Kennel and some of its posters....
There certainly is a different vibe and aggression in here atm so I think theres something to what you allude to.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s bog average at least at the moment.

He seems more interested in how his hair looks than anything else. I haven’t seen anything from the kid that says he’s winner yet.

Just being honest

I hope he proves me wrong
Needs to show some mongrel.not convinced about him yet we haven’t got a hungry forward at the moment.all just go through the motions none can change the game.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha we’ve just had a cracking win and you plebs wanna whinge about To’omagas lack of minutes.

Go to bed boys.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yet chris smith week after week drops balls /gives away penalties but one of pays pets its a fucken joke
Agree there. Don’t see much in smith/

This is where I said esse esse would be huge for us as he could come off the bench or at worst force his way into the pack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think every player in the 17 should play at least 30 minutes. Toomaga probably would get more out of playing 50-40 minutes in reserves then <20 minutes in NRL. That's just my opinion.
Also I actually rate Smith for where we're at as a benchie either coming on as a Lock or Prop (potential aside, he's definitely showed more then Toomaga for me) .

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't do anything spectacular tonight, but seemed to get more minutes. No better or worse than plenty of others. I honestly don't mind if he gets more games to stake his claim. But if he doesn't impress soon there will be plenty ready to write him off soon enough.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He doesn’t seem to have much aggression in him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's hard to judge any player, especially one with less than 10 FG games, when they get 15 minutes every week.

Renouf should be playing 25 minutes minimum but Ogden should be in FG and playing nearly 40. He's been really good all season and didn't deserve to get dropped in the first place. He certainly handles FG better than To'omaga does currently but both should be playing.