1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The things that 'rev your engine' thread...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mr Invisible, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Bob dog

Bob dog Hectik defence Premium Member

so while you bonk your wife your thinking about the office chick on the train?

2. Squash the Berries!

Squash the Berries! Forum Regular

3. Bob dog

Is your wife a fat chick?

4. Squash the Berries!

No a spunk but,

Thinking of someone else during sex is perfectly normal — a survey of 1,300 people by a British sex toy company found that 46 percent of women and 42 percent of men fantasize about someone else when having sex.

5. Bob dog

It might cross my mind, it does happen.

6. Squash the Berries!

I forgot to include, they were surveyed in a sex shop in Soho and admitted to stalking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

The power of the thong is amazing. There was this skinny chick I used to work with. She wasn't much to look at, I'll be honest.

Anyway, she went overseas to Europe on Summer holiday a few years ago and posted up a picture on Facebook of her and her friends on the beach. She was wearing a 2 piece bikini but as most people would know, within the last 4-5 years, 2 piece bikinis often result in the lower piece being a so thin that it practically is a G-String bikini.

This girl who I never thought was much a looker... I have NEVER looked at her the same again.

The same freaking thing happened again this morning. A blonde pommy chick I used to work with posted the same damn thing on Facebook. Seeing those bloody bubbles and a G-String stuck somewhere in that natural windy valley is quite powerful.
    Let's just say I'm grateful that I can detect those "confused" individuals a mile away so I know very well to keep my distance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Memberberries

Memberberries Desball 4 life Gilded

Yes ffs.

If you cannot spot a tranny from a mile away you're either, drunk out of your scone, very fucking stupid or queer as all fuck!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Squash the Berries!

Thanks for not leaving me hanging, Bob Dog had me thinking I was the only one here who appreciates perving at natures greatest invention especially when wearing a g-string.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Memberberries

Memberberries Desball 4 life Gilded

The Brazilian girl I was seeing drove me insane always sticking her ass in my face that I had to be a gentleman and remove her g-string!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wahesh

How can anyone here not like that? Even if you're a poof, you have to appreciate the shape and just how bubbly a picturesque the female arse can be!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bob dog

'Communist Life Control' desperate to cling to a moral victory in Newy but not being able to do so due to being too gutless.
    Suspected dissidents do not live under Communism in NSW, it wouldn't be NSW then would it?
    The experiment must be deemed a failure.

13. Bob dog

Love the hot shower on my back in the winter, pity about the three hundred dollar electricity bill

14. Wahesh

Get gas bro. It takes a tad longer to heat up but is much cheaper. Plus you don't need to rely on the hot water system to be full to use it.

15. Bob dog

Cardinal Pell appeal dismissed.
    In March he was sentenced to a six years in prison, after a jury found him guilty of five offences including sexual penetration of a child.
    Get bashed in jail fooker.

16. Wahesh

All the allegations against him do not add up, most notably the deceased victim who told his own mother than nothing happened. The decision has been influenced by the media, and I would like to know what evidence the judges made their decision on.

17. Bob dog

Why do you think the deceased victim is deceased?
    There was also the account of a living victim.
    Pell no longer a catholic.

18. Wahesh

Mate who knows how he died. Maybe he got involved with the wrong crowd? If he actually said that nothing happened though, doesn't that say something?

Also think about it... in a sacristy immediately following mass? He raped 2 boys then? He raped them in a place where people constantly walk in and out of following a service? Where other people such as Acolytes, Altar Boys, and other Priests would be? Where readers would be? Parishioners wanting to speak to the Priest would be?

Please.

19. Bob dog

The court believed he had time at that time.

20. Wahesh

No way mate. I find it hard to believe a regular Priest would've had time after that, let alone a Bishop.

Also, why on Earth would 2 choir boys end up in the sacristy? I recall seeing the choir in the Church I used to go to assemble in their area to sing - that was it. Once mass was finished, they've leave. They have no business in there. This is payback, people are attacking Pell because of the cover-ups that occurred.