Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No thanks, I don't need toum with my chicken.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it weird that I actually say that? Only because I can't sleep when I eat toum

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it weird that I actually say that? Only because I can't sleep when I eat toum
Wtf.
Ahem.. bot alert.
No Arab would ever say that!!! I'm forced to eat chicken with my toum cause then I'd be the only weirdo sitting with a bowl of garlic and a spoon in every charcoal chicken shop.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf.
Ahem.. bot alert.
No Arab would ever say that!!! I'm forced to eat chicken with my toum cause then I'd be the only weirdo sitting with a bowl of garlic and a spoon in every charcoal chicken shop.
Yes I am weird but its not because I wanna be!! Garlic is like caffiene for me. I have one little dip and that's it I'm awake for 3 days. Lord knows why but its depressing as anything :sweat:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wtf.
Ahem.. bot alert.
I never eat toom with chicken so @Miss isn't alone. I just don't find the taste appealing. Also, if you get good charcoal chicken like Awafi, you will never need to have toom with it (even though they give you some whenever you buy it lol).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
'Yes you can run out from dummy half and attack Michael..' Des Hasler

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never eat toom with chicken so @Miss isn't alone. I just don't find the taste appealing. Also, if you get good charcoal chicken like Awafi, you will never need to have toom with it (even though they give you some whenever you buy it lol).
Thank fuck I'm not the only weird one lol

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Campbelltown is such a nice area with a high employment rate. Not a bogan or junkie in sight"

"man, that Indian guy smelt great"

"I wish Wayne Bennett would whinge more"

"nrl is such a great game. So consistent and entertaining"

"I don't find Hollywood celebrities preachy at all"
we have a supercoach and the best CEO in the game
Referees help us win against the Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.