The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Egg Nazis at supermarkets going through every pack to try to make a perfect dozen, sure check for breaks buts it not build your own you autistic fucks .
Rant over
Bro I have seen an old twat trying to find the biggest eggs and pit them in one carton.

Even a jew would call that Jewish.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bloody hell this thread isn't good for a bloke like me with Cranky tattooed on his forearm.

But when the blasted cash register person has the screen facing them and I cant see if they charged me the price on special or the regular price.....mongrels.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got one I found out today.

I'M A STUPID BONEHEAD
Idiot1.jpg

Just in case you don't know but if like a good consumer you make a loan application to a few banks to see if you can get a good deal....this counts AGAINST you in your credit score. Man I had no idea. Got rejected by 2 banks for too many enquiries but but. Bro no buts man GET OUT.

I figured I was doing the right thing because banks told me look lets put in an application and then see what the best deal we can offer......well then tell me dumbass that it's gonna count against me.

So word to the wise....tread careful.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'M A STUPID BONEHEAD
View attachment 68655

Just in case you don't know but if like a good consumer you make a loan application to a few banks to see if you can get a good deal....this counts AGAINST you in your credit score. Man I had no idea. Got rejected by 2 banks for too many enquiries but but. Bro no buts man GET OUT.

I figured I was doing the right thing because banks told me look lets put in an application and then see what the best deal we can offer......well then tell me dumbass that it's gonna count against me.

That's a load of bullshit. Bit like this dumb **** of a car salesman I dealt with once who was pushing me to make a deposit after I test drove a car. Told the twat I had 4 other cars lined up to look at and he's telling me someone else took it out and I might miss out if I didn't make a deposit. I didn't bother as I wasn't going back to reclaim the deposit if I chose something else. But sales people will try anything to get you hooked in. Hope you get your loan with a decent deal champ.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Sometimes young police. So I’ve got an older Hilux Ute with a flatbed tipper and she has seen her fair load to the tip ect but I’m sitting in it yesterday afternoon in a suburban street in the inner west typing an email (and I’m not a tradie I have my own commercial Building Management business) but I don’t dress in a collar or anything because I’m fairly hands on. I’m sitting there keys out of the ignition doing a email and police roll up and look at me and pull in front to block me. Both get out and ask.. Are you right mate all good?. I said yeah why? Nah it’s just you are sitting here in your car it’s just a bit strange. I said why? They said well do you live around here? I’m very white Aussie by the way so it wasn’t some sort of lebo discrimination if you know what I’m trying to say I’m not being arrogant but I’ve seen my Lebanese mates just get pulled over for no apparent reason .and I said yes. They said well can we see your licence I said no. They said why not I said no comment I don’t choose to answer. They asked if it was my car I said no comment. They asked why I was being difficult I said no comment. They got back in their car and I guess ran my plates and then drove off. Fucking young police no idea.

Last edited:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's Told the twat I had 4 other cars lined up to look at and he's telling me someone else took it out and I might miss out
Haha can relate totally. Saw a Harley at Central Coast. Sales guy calls a few times. Others booked to see it....3 weeks later it's still there.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'M A STUPID BONEHEAD
View attachment 68655

There is a website you can use to check your credit score without being recorded. You're allowed 1 free anonymous check every 6 months.

I'll find it and post it for you bro.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a website you can use to check your credit score without being recorded. You're allowed 1 free anonymous check every 6 months.

I'll find it and post it for you bro.

You're always a goof fella bro....need to change you tag man to The Minder or something

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@HD and Ink and anyone else interested....

PS it's legit and I used it as recently as Dec 2022. My broker got me on to it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too many, too many last ditch efforts.
Sorry I don't always cope with the weight of it all, trying to be in my head all day doesnt fix shit.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old people in post offices can get fucked ,and why the fuck do post offices sell air fryers. Who in their life time has gone " I just got to duck down to the post office to buy an air fryer"!!!!
Am I missing something??
I have learned to be patient with age but knowing I have to go to the post office I know someone will piss me off in that hellhole of a shop, the worst part of the post office is the person with multiple packages to send overseas, just for once I would love to hear the person serving the person with multiple packages say ' could you please fuck off, thankyou' next!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the national farce, they won't fool me, Im me.
What I like is when they log off and get outta my head.
Any conspiracy that requires the public to be instructed every year to work is a farce.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick of hearing about the crappy nrlw comp, their shit and always will be, go onto the nrl website and it has 11 nrlw games you can't miss, piss off, it's fucking crap!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the power trip, fookers heaps desperate, got my morals and limits dont need to be told shit, some people dont wanna be happy and negative breeds negative

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I swear nearly everytime i turn the tele on to turn on Kayo lego master repeats are on. Does Lego now own Nein?
If Bill Collins was on instead and he was talking up the movie he was about to show id probably say fuck the footy and watch a classic instead.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As if banning plastic straws in fruit juice poppers isnt bad enough now Woolworths wanna ban plastic bags altogether, things we need.
Ban stupid legislation that justifies fuckheads keeping a job.