The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wasn't happy being a nobody after Prince George was born. He's not happy being a royal, yet he's making money because he is a royal.
Who pays the royals?
Thought they were going poor.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the National farce, I dont have much respect for my situation and can be a little stubborn, precedents are tricky and may be supported by bullshit, not my technology and can't carry the weight, gutter tactics are exhausting.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People in supermarkets you give way to only for them to stop infront of you, then rummage through every item to find the longer expiration date.
I've been pretty behaved this year haven't told someone to get fucked and stick it up their arse, I haven't tried to rip someone out of their car and try to choke them out with their seatbelt because they failed to give way out front of woollies ( this year) but a fella can only take so much till he snaps ( again) .oh dear not even 2 weeks into the new year bahahahah

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People in supermarkets you give way to only for them to stop infront of you, then rummage through every item to find the longer expiration date.
I've been pretty behaved this year haven't told someone to get fucked and stick it up their arse, I haven't tried to rip someone out of their car and try to choke them out with their seatbelt because they failed to give way out front of woollies ( this year) but a fella can only take so much till he snaps ( again) .oh dear not even 2 weeks into the new year bahahahah
Ram their ankles with the shopping trolley, oh sorry bud.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is everything so expensive?
People sell stuff on marketplace for huge $$ when most dont even know what they are even selling. Stick "vintage" in the title and therses an automatic 300% mark up.
I went to life line yesterday cause Im chasing a tape player to strip for a project. They had a tape recorder there for $50. Couldn't believe it. They get their stock for free, Ive donated car loads of stuff to that place. They had a radio that on first glance looks like a 60's valve radio. Quick inspection its a newer remake transistor unit on a vintage design. $100 they wanted for it, thats theft I tells yu.
And when did teac and sherwood for example become 'classics' worthy of high prices? They were junk to begin with yet people on marketplace asking big $$ for these brands.
The last tape deck I sold for $15 about 2 years ago. Im an idiot because every time I sell one for some strange reason I end up needing another. Happens with most stuff I get rid of. Problem is everyone now wants big $$ for anything 10 years or older.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When people decide to put she/her or he/him on their email and/or social media profiles :rage:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is everything so expensive?
People sell stuff on marketplace for huge $$ when most dont even know what they are even selling. Stick "vintage" in the title and therses an automatic 300% mark up.
I went to life line yesterday cause Im chasing a tape player to strip for a project. They had a tape recorder there for $50. Couldn't believe it. They get their stock for free, Ive donated car loads of stuff to that place. They had a radio that on first glance looks like a 60's valve radio. Quick inspection its a newer remake transistor unit on a vintage design. $100 they wanted for it, thats theft I tells yu.
And when did teac and sherwood for example become 'classics' worthy of high prices? They were junk to begin with yet people on marketplace asking big $$ for these brands.
The last tape deck I sold for $15 about 2 years ago. Im an idiot because every time I sell one for some strange reason I end up needing another. Happens with most stuff I get rid of. Problem is everyone now wants big $$ for anything 10 years or older.
Try to sell something. I've put things online for a fair price and get people low balling the fuck out of you. Try to sell a car "I've got an apple peel I'm not going to eat, will you take half an apple peel for the car"......... What they're not even offering a whole fucking apple peel. I suppose they're going to buy a house with the other half.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Try to sell something. I've put things online for a fair price and get people low balling the fuck out of you. Try to sell a car "I've got an apple peel I'm not going to eat, will you take half an apple peel for the car"......... What they're not even offering a whole fucking apple peel. I suppose they're going to buy a house with the other half.
I buy and sell every week on marketplace. I always list fair prices stipulating no swaps, no holds and offers will be ignored. There are always people that want to low ball so I simply ignore them. I stopped holding things for people a couple of years ago because people dont turn up. About 2 weeks ago I reluctantly held a freebie for someone because they seemed very keen and kept contacting me. Didnt show and when I contacted them said they were having car troubles. Never again.
Ive given plenty away for free. We gave away a fridge and washing machine. Thankfully the bloke who grabbed them told me it was for his daughters first flat. Always good when they go to someone in need. Ive given other things away and you see them relisted for money. Once stuff leaves my house its no longer mine so is what it is.
I actually had someone ask me if I would deliver a free lounge I gave away once lol.
But Ive met some very nice people and made great contacts for my hobbies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as you believe in yourself you know your on the right track, if someone has to keep running you down to be happy then your above them anyway.
They won't fool me, Im me,

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Why the fuck is it double demerits until midnight Monday? It’s not a public holiday I’m at work today you putrid money grabbing arse hats. Oh road safety is it oh oh they are so caring. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter.

It just seems now they are going well you know just for safety we will make it double demerits 52 weeks before the public holiday and 365 days after just to be safe you just dotting our i’s and crossing our t’s.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the wife uses the last of the tomato sauce and dosnt tell me. Who the fuck does that?
Throw a pie in the oven for 35mins, grab a can of coke your just about to hook in and go to the cupboard and there's no sauce left.
I mean fuck me dead, thats grounds for a divorce surely?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When the wife uses the last of the tomato sauce and dosnt tell me. Who the fuck does that?
Throw a pie in the oven for 35mins, grab a can of coke your just about to hook in and go to the cupboard and there's no sauce left.
I mean fuck me dead, thats grounds for a divorce surely?
You need a whiteboard near the fridge and one for the cupboard :grinning:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You need a whiteboard near the fridge and one for the cupboard :grinning:
Actually we usually do the shopping together. Im brain dead so I usually tell her what we need during the week when we run out of something and she'll remember everything when we go shopping. Id be lucky to remember to take my wallet with me :tearsofjoy:.
But yeah the other day when we had no sauce I wasn't impressed:yum:.