The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I grudgingly pay $1.50 extra each for cheese and mushroom for my kebab, and they give you about 5 grated cheese shards, and 1 or 2 bits of mushroom that are sliced so fine you can literally see through them. F'en un-Australian. Back in the day, they'd pile that stuff on there for no extra cost.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too many fingers in the pie won't be judged on jack crap with the shits, wont be making any serious decisions under oppression and not keen on people sabotaging trying to say whats best.
It's a two way street.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The proliferation of Merican style 'trucks' on our roads like Rangers, RAMs etc. F'en hideous, boxy, soulless, trashy rubbish. I miss the days of cars with character.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I grudgingly pay $1.50 extra each for cheese and mushroom for my kebab, and they give you about 5 grated cheese shards, and 1 or 2 bits of mushroom that are sliced so fine you can literally see through them. F'en un-Australian. Back in the day, they'd pile that stuff on there for no extra cost.
I just don't see cheese belonging on a kebab. I said no to cheese last time (place in Clayfield) and she still did it and then said she wouldn't charge me as if she was doing me a favour. I wouldn't say it ruined the experience, but it certainly detracted from it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just don't see cheese belonging on a kebab. I said no to cheese last time (place in Clayfield) and she still did it and then said she wouldn't charge me as if she was doing me a favour. I wouldn't say it ruined the experience, but it certainly detracted from it.
I'm a sand n**** and I'm telling you cheese doesn't belong on a kebab.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm a sand n**** and I'm telling you cheese doesn't belong on a kebab.
I 99% usually get beef lettuce tomato hummus tabouli chilli and garlic sauce but I have been know to go full Aussie if I’ve been hungover as fuck and go the Chicken lettuce tomato cheese garlic sauce and BBQ sauce. You can see the guys face thinking you bogan

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep agreed. You pay for a third of the pack of cheese or whatever and they're unwilling to give you 1% of it. They're usually stingy with chicken salt too. FFS, is the business that close to going under?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
People who beep and speed up to make a point when you cross a road not at a traffic light. So every morning I cross Canterbury Road as a pedestrian to walk down to Lewisham Station but if I walk to the lights they can take 2 minutes which is ages when you are walking to get a train so I wait for a break in the traffic and cross safely before the lights but every now and then you may cut it closer than you should have and the car coming was faster than you thought but instead of them going look at this dickhead and slowing down a little they speed up and honk the horn for 3 seconds only to have to pull up at the red light 30 meters down the road. I’ve never had anything near a close call never do anything particularly silly just sometimes I’ll agree maybe shouldn’t have crossed then should have just waited but then they get to face me beside their car at the red light saying - Ya Fucking dick smoking cock head why did you not slow down. Yeah yeah get out ya hero big beeping boy. I don’t even mind the beep but don’t speed up to make a silly point.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Airlines.

Flying is just not a pleasant experience at the moment, and its time to stop blaming covid. Its like hey, we just cancelled your flight due to "operational reasons", and have rescheduled you 4 days later...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Airlines.

Flying is just not a pleasant experience at the moment, and its time to stop blaming covid. Its like hey, we just cancelled your flight due to "operational reasons", and have rescheduled you 4 days later...
Meh my flight got delayed a few hrs yesterday, I just stayed in lounge smashed a few more beers whiskey and dumplings, then had a shower

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
True you have permission to be angry under those circumstances
It's ok - I managed to find a more suitable flight date/time. Only took several hours of phone calls and messaging to the Philippines, including about half an hour chatting with a bot who wouldn't just let me speak with an actual fucking person

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah the propaganda war machine of conservative straight laced poshathons trying to audit the broadminded diverse adults in condescending insult behind closed doors.
Doesn't matter if someone has a rocker or a shocker, fookers don't have the right to know other peoples biz, society is still a joke for that to happen
Sorry about the shit tactics,

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Having to go to the RTA so they can verify documents for a working with children check.
Why can't that shit be done online like every other fucking institution?
Mind you, it's a renewal, why do they need to verify documents for a renewal at all?
Such a waste of fucking time.