The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking dumb fuck refs with no fucking idea reffing jnr finals games.

FMD I know why the nrlol refs are shit because they are taught to be shit.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Advertising -

I havent watched the Block for years as it changed from being about people having a go to drama and advertising.
I just had the TV on and the Block was on. In the space of 2 minutes the show basically advertised 3 brands. 1 a passing comment and the other 2 examples were reps wearing branding and banging on about their product.

I pay for Kayo. Dont see why I should be subjected to advertising.

I go to my local shopping center and there are always make shift stores set up with people trying to get my attention to sell me something. I dont like to be rude because people are trying to make a living but just about every time I go there I get people virtually standing in my way asking me how Im going blah blah blah. 'Just fuck off' is what I really want to say because whenever ive given them my time they dont really care about how Im going.
It wasnt bad when it was occasional but now its pretty much every time I go there.

Even my email account now has a focused and other page where its basically advertising.

Am I the only person who sees this stuff, being bombarded with advertising where ever I go?

Im fast become Abe Simpson yelling at clouds.lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Advertising -

I havent watched the Block for years as it changed from being about people having a go to drama and advertising.
I just had the TV on and the Block was on. In the space of 2 minutes the show basically advertised 3 brands. 1 a passing comment and the other 2 examples were reps wearing branding and banging on about their product.

I go to my local shopping center and there are always make shift stores set up with people trying to get my attention to sell me something. I dont like to be rude because people are trying to make a living but just about every time I go there I get people virtually standing in my way asking me how Im going blah blah blah. 'Just fuck off' is what I really want to say because whenever ive given them my time they dont really care about how Im going.
It wasnt bad when it was occasional but now its pretty much every time I go there.

Even my email account now has a focused and other page where its basically advertising.

Am I the only person who sees this stuff, being bombarded with advertising where ever I go?

You're not the only one bro. Everything is a fukn ad these days.

But those annoying shopping centre ***** avoid talking to me, maybe because I look like a bikie mixed with a terrorist mixed with a grumpy old **** lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idiot WiFi consultants who try and talk over you when your trying to have a rant because 1. I'm pissed off and he was trying to quell my anger and 2.their in the wrong bigtime!

So the Joys of living remote or regional WA(not), I'm without WiFi for an indeterminate period, these fuckknuckles can't even tell me when a service guy will contact me to book a callout to likely replace my antenna.
Already 4 days and counting, what a BIG joke.
Nodeone Internet is the company idk if their represented over east? Anyway their new slogan I've made up is... "We're lower than shark shit just ask our existing customers" Or "you want prompt service or a weekend callout, tell yourself your fucking dreaming"

Anyway that's my rant over, I'm going away tomorrow heading west and a little north to a coastal place called Carnarvon at least that will cheer me up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The train strikes I don’t give a wank what they are about but I do care that I turn up for the 6:33am Lewisham on a Monday morning and next train is 33 minutes then when it turns up it’s packed to the brim and then they keep blasting over the speakers that’s it’s an offence not to wear a mask but they have packed us in. Well get fucked I just came of a week of COVID and you and your train and your mask can get stuffed.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Advertising -

I can't stand those pop-up shops, usually I'm polite and say no thanks but if I'm not in the mood I sometimes pretend I speak a different language, if I'm really not in the mood I say piss off but that's very rarely, what annoys me is if your interested in buying something you'll approach them they don't need to get in your face.
Another thing you should try when they ask how are you answer with nothing to do with the question, say why do you get ads with Foxtel now? Or cabbage makes me fart!! At least it will give you a laugh.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't stand those pop-up shops, usually I'm polite and say no thanks but if I'm not in the mood I sometimes pretend I speak a different language, if I'm really not in the mood I say piss off but that's very rarely, what annoys me is if your interested in buying something you'll approach them they don't need to get in your face.
Another thing you should try when they ask how are you answer with nothing to do with the question, say why do you get ads with Foxtel now? Or cabbage makes me fart!! At least it will give you a laugh.
I could impersonate this bloke
mqdefault.jpg

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're not the only one bro. Everything is a fukn ad these days.

But those annoying shopping centre ***** avoid talking to me, maybe because I look like a bikie mixed with a terrorist mixed with a grumpy old **** lol
Im too weedy looking :upset:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The train strikes I don’t give a wank what they are about but I do care that I turn up for the 6:33am Lewisham on a Monday morning and next train is 33 minutes then when it turns up it’s packed to the brim and then they keep blasting over the speakers that’s it’s an offence not to wear a mask but they have packed us in. Well get fucked I just came of a week of COVID and you and your train and your mask can get stuffed.
Watching the RTBU treating the state Government like complete idiots must be wearing the publics patience.
The shit fight is dragging on.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to travel as a passenger in wifey's car for about an hour the other day. She had Nova or some shit on the radio. In that hour, I did not hear one single song that had any real live musician playing on it. None, F'en none. It was all bland soulless laptop shit. I honestly thought about murdering myself just so I wouldn't have to listen to anymore of it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had to travel as a passenger in wifey's car for about an hour the other day. She had Nova or some shit on the radio. In that hour, I did not hear one single song that had any real live musician playing on it. None, F'en none. It was all bland soulless laptop shit. I honestly thought about murdering myself just so I wouldn't have to listen to anymore of it.
Thats the problem with being musically minded. I cant do commercial radio either, it brutal.
My wife and i generally just have USB sticks loaded.
Atleast in her car she'll have some FNM, Wasp and Ozzy songs mixed in with her crap music.
If shes left the USB in the house Ill have to endure TrippleM. Cory Parkers wife and the other muppet on with her I just want tear the radio out of the dash and throw it out the window :tearsofjoy:
Ahh its a curse to love music sometimes.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Thats the problem with being musically minded. I cant do commercial radio either, it brutal.
My wife and i generally just have USB sticks loaded.
Atleast in her car she'll have some FNM, Wasp and Ozzy songs mixed in with her crap music.
If shes left the USB in the house Ill have to endure TrippleM. Cory Parkers wife and the other muppet on with her I just want tear the radio out of the dash and throw it out the window :tearsofjoy:
Ahh its a curse to love music sometimes.
My missus got me and her Elton John tickets for my birthday absolutely best present ever