The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The weather bureau guessing.
They estimate there mighty be clouds in the sky this week, no fucken shit.
30% chance of rain on Thursday, how the hell?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blow ins like this flogger..
I’ve been reading this forum for years, but have never felt the need to add anything. However, this is just absolute tripe.
I dare say Daniel Ferris would run rings around 95% of those bagging him in ‘The Kennel’. For the halfwits that suggest because he isn’t ripped then he mustn’t know what he’s doing is absurd. It’s like saying only a woman can be a gynaecologist, or men give better head, or an oncologist can’t treat cancer if they haven’t had it. F’ing Bullshit.
As the saying goes, “you can’t polish shit”, and that’s what Canterbury have had the last 5 years. Don’t blame the strength and conditioning coach for a bunch of numpties that wouldn’t get a run in most other clubs. There was hardly a footballers arsehole amongst them.
Daniel is as academically qualified as anyone and comes from a rugby league family. His father was president of Group.19 for years (RIPDes). No, it matters little, but the point was already made. The Dogs have not had the cattle on the field, so some simpletons look to blame the coach((es) Pay and Barret)), and now the training staff. Shall we blame Classic Sportswear next for the poor performances saying the kit wasn’t up to standard? Get a grip.
The players have not been up to standard, and for those that are expecting a silver bullet in 2022- you’re in for a rude shock. But it won’t be the fault of ancillary staff like Daniel Ferris.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I get bombarded the lunatics around here won't get much sense out of me, if I wanna be fed up and frustrated I will be, still doesn't make their version true and the whole thing is over the top for the holidays.
If they don't like or understand something they shouldn't be there.
The holidays come first.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Getting off my lazy arse yesterday to restain the deck. Cleaned, prep'd, just finished 1st coat and somehow it pissed down despite nothing on the radar. And of course, the edges had dried but the main part of the deck - all came off.

Fck BOM.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Getting off my lazy arse yesterday to restain the deck. Cleaned, prep'd, just finished 1st coat and somehow it pissed down despite nothing on the radar. And of course, the edges had dried but the main part of the deck - all came off.

Fck BOM.
How was the wine bro? Nice drop?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who get to the front of a long and slow queue, eg at a coffee shop, sushi place, burger joint etc, and they haven’t already decided what they want to order.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I went out to Paddington last night with the Mrs. Anyway on the way back home we were heading back southbound on the ED and we noticed up ahead there were 2 P platers on bikes and behind them was a 4 door hatch. I think it was a VW turbo. Anyway I noticed the bikes were loud, but when we entered the tunnel, they were so freaking loud, it echoed badly - and all windows in our car were all the way up - and we still heard them. It's apparent that these bikes were tuned up somewhat. I'm not sure what brand of bikes they were as they were too far away to tell, but they were trial bikes so maybe Yamaha. Anyway I noticed one of them doing a wheelie - and I didn't think anything of it, just a P plater with a big ego (which is probably why he was on a bike as he and his ego wouldn't fit in a car). The guy who did the wheelie (which is illegal on roads mind you) was then slowing down so while I was driving to the speed limit, I caught up to him. He and his mate were slowly down and continuously looking back at the hatch. I first thought they were arguing or something but then what happens? The drivers side passenger and rear seat passenger windows of the hatch roll down, and out come their phones, and the video both idiots doing more wheelies. Pissed me off so much I was tempted to call the cops and have them meet them down the track.

Kids these days are so stupid. I'm guessing the guys in the hatch would've uploaded the videos to Instagram or Facebook with their number plates clearly visible.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
NFT’s like what are we fucking on about now? Buying a picture? I don’t get it?? and I’m a 19 year old (read this in American) billionaire trillionaire all from NFTs you can do it too click and like and leave a comment and bla bla bla bla bla fuuuuuuck oooooooooooofffff!!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably for Covid thread but I dont wanna comment there.

After everything we have been through, slow roll out of vaccination, knowing that we were going to open up Xmas, cannot beleive I cant buy a fucking rat test anywhere.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Probably for Covid thread but I dont wanna comment there.

After everything we have been through, slow roll out of vaccination, knowing that we were going to open up Xmas, cannot beleive I cant buy a fucking rat test anywhere.
One of my buildings I’m looking after has fuck loads but I’m assuming you don’t live in the city but if you do convince store at 189 Kent Street, Sydney.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One of my buildings I’m looking after has fuck loads but I’m assuming you don’t live in the city but if you do convince store at 189 Kent Street, Sydney.
What are they charging?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I went out to Paddington last night with the Mrs. Anyway on the way back home we were heading back southbound on the ED and we noticed up ahead there were 2 P platers on bikes and behind them was a 4 door hatch. I think it was a VW turbo. Anyway I noticed the bikes were loud, but when we entered the tunnel, they were so freaking loud, it echoed badly - and all windows in our car were all the way up - and we still heard them. It's apparent that these bikes were tuned up somewhat. I'm not sure what brand of bikes they were as they were too far away to tell, but they were trial bikes so maybe Yamaha. Anyway I noticed one of them doing a wheelie - and I didn't think anything of it, just a P plater with a big ego (which is probably why he was on a bike as he and his ego wouldn't fit in a car). The guy who did the wheelie (which is illegal on roads mind you) was then slowing down so while I was driving to the speed limit, I caught up to him. He and his mate were slowly down and continuously looking back at the hatch. I first thought they were arguing or something but then what happens? The drivers side passenger and rear seat passenger windows of the hatch roll down, and out come their phones, and the video both idiots doing more wheelies. Pissed me off so much I was tempted to call the cops and have them meet them down the track.

Kids these days are so stupid. I'm guessing the guys in the hatch would've uploaded the videos to Instagram or Facebook with their number plates clearly visible.
2 words

DASH

CAM

Always a Bulldog