The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking workmates that can't keep their mouths shut. There's a new manager at work that wants to change things up. Spoke to a workmate about expectations verse what we can actually achieve. Basically saying that I hope with the extra jobs we're expected to do, the expected finish time is negotiable. An hour later the new manager is asking for a please explain.

Pretty sure this is a case of my co worker ass licking with the new manager before another tongue has the chance to get stuck in. Cannot stand that shit. Didn't get a good read on whether the manager is pissed off or not. But it's pretty annoying that people feel the need to report conversations like this. If after seeing how the new processes worked I wanted to bring it up I fucking would have.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
images.jpeg-382.jpg

Little crumbley he was a good boy so his parents give him his xmas present early which was a fucking hand gun fmd

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasarsitic ***** piss me off. Born fuckwits that will die fuckwits
The flip side is society is a disgrace regardless and plenty of people don't cope but it is Christmas and Bathurst is a national day so never let smart fucks get you down.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now have the race without hijacking it with propaganda, a gutless prank is a gutless prank, we just wanna see the cars and deserved winner.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Brother in laws schemes. Every time I see him he is onto this new thing that will make him a millionaire. I’m going to invest in this or a guy at his work and him are going to start their own electrical company (which has been “apparently happening” for about five years now) which at first because they can take over this contract he will be making $10,000 a week but then that will go to $50,000 bla bla bla

Import this which will get him $20,000 a week export that bla bla bla His latest is he and a work colleague are waiting on a licence so they can grow weed and sell it back to the government for medical use and it’s $1 seed but they can start with 6000 a week but then get a licence for 30,000 so that’s clearing $15,000 a week on the side to grow pot legally lol

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brother in laws schemes. Every time I see him he is onto this new thing that will make him a millionaire. I’m going to invest in this or a guy at his work and him are going to start their own electrical company (which has been “apparently happening” for about five years now) which at first because they can take over this contract he will be making $10,000 a week but then that will go to $50,000 bla bla bla

Import this which will get him $20,000 a week export that bla bla bla His latest is he and a work colleague are waiting on a licence so they can grow week and sell it back to the government for medical use and it’s $1 seed but they can start with 6000 a week but then get a licence for 30,000 so that’s clearing $15,000 a week on the side to grow pot legally lol
Has he ever tried to rope you into one of these schemes?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Import this which will get him $20,000 a week export that bla bla bla His latest is he and a work colleague are waiting on a licence so they can grow week and sell it back to the government for medical use and it’s $1 seed but they can start with 6000 a week but then get a licence for 30,000 so that’s clearing $15,000 a week on the side to grow pot legally lol
My wife's cousin is like that, needs a mad headbutt to his nose.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Has he ever tried to rope you into one of these schemes?
Oh no never. We are actually pretty good mates but at the same time well firstly I’m not dumb I think if he actually though one of them could work he couldn’t stand the thought of not being able to brag about it to everyone so wouldn’t include anyone that he knew in it anyway. Let’s see how he goes growing legal medical marijuana lol because my first question about that one was well if you can do it why isn’t everyone?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no never. We are actually pretty good mates but at the same time well firstly I’m not dumb I think if he actually though one of them could work he couldn’t stand the thought of not being able to brag about it to everyone so wouldn’t include anyone that he knew in it anyway. Let’s see how he goes growing legal medical marijuana lol because my first question about that one was well if you can do it why isn’t everyone?
I knew a dude with that idea,went on about it for hours how much he will make blah blah blah then the **** hit us up cause he didnt have money for smoko , about a year later nothing seen him on another job same story and then the bludge , he tried but i says surley you can afford a bacon and egg roll after all this money you are going to make. Had not seen this clown for a while now but no doubt he is going on with the talk and zero action

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I knew a dude with that idea,went on about it for hours how much he will make blah blah blah then the **** hit us up cause he didnt have money for smoko , about a year later nothing seen him on another job same story and then the bludge , he tried but i says surley you can afford a bacon and egg roll after all this money you are going to make. Had not seen this clown for a while now but no doubt he is going on with the talk and zero action
I always have a million questions but he is not dumb he is an electrical automation something or other and is a well paid job but and this is always one of my first questions is you have three kids and a whopping mortgage and you work 50 hour weeks to support all of that.

How are you going to set all this up? What are running costs what about insurances legal fees contracts ABNs and what sort of Taxes are involved because I could imagine the government is taking it’s sweet share out of medical marijuana.

What Australian Standards do you have to adhere too? Where are you going to grow them what are the rental costs water energy and is that environment clinical how much are licence fees and Cpd costs security measures and compliance Shipment and testing costs. Breakdown of hourly rates of time put in tending to the plants lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit c***s on the road.

Especially those 2 door camry (86 shit boxes) and truck and dog drivers.