The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People with Alzheimer, theres been an outbreak

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the misses comes home and the first thing she says is "don't hate me, but I just backed your car into a pole". That's not what grinds my gears though, it's that somehow this will end up being my fault, even though I was sitting on the couch at home drinking bourbon watching the footy at the time :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Slow walkers. Well not slow walkers specifically, but when slow walkers walk into your path without looking. FUCK OFF!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The publics continual instructing to try and justify laws that don't exist in NSW.
I don't know how they gunna do that but thats what they doing.
Australians cannot legally live under communist monitoring and have their privacy stripped for an indefinite period, it would self destruct communities and cease to be my fault.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When your trying to send a text, Snapchat, or any sort of urgent message and some dickhead calls you. Like fuck of and they call twice

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the misses comes home and the first thing she says is "don't hate me, but I just backed your car into a pole". That's not what grinds my gears though, it's that somehow this will end up being my fault, even though I was sitting on the couch at home drinking bourbon watching the footy at the time :p
I have similar issues I get angry when the mrs doesn't back her rear end on my pole

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's 2020 right? So why are companies still advertising their fax numbers in email signatures?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who refuse to be happy and look for something to whinge about so they can sook all day because thats what actually makes them happy.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Covid being used as an excuse for shit or non-existent customer service.

I'm looking at you, Telstra. So glad i'm no longer an active customer, but still have to deal with these ***** to sort out a billing problem they created.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you pull a gutless prank you take responsibility for the ramifications.
Calling on the authorities to find closure on the debate making nit picking whinge athon in the Hunter.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The new series of Teenage Murant Ninja turtles. What an abomination.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that was our national farce for another weekend.