The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The national farce continues, heard its gone international, they can brainwash every house on the planet but they won't break me.
If they wanna turn your home into a head fuck then they can piss off.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Basic instructions don't seem to work with small business I see.

Part of my roof and internal at my rental property require repairs. They got some damage in Feb with that huge rain downpour we had. I rang them up last week for an update. They said to me they'll contact the tenant on Monday (yesterday) to confirm the time and date of the roof work (Wednesday) and ceiling work (Thursday), and then confirm with me that they've confirmed it. I rang them up today to ask if they have confirmed it, and they said to me they've already completed the roof work and are going to work on the ceiling later this week.

Thanks for telling me :rage::rage::rage: I wanted to go to the house while they were working on it to see for myself what they were doing.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Continued moralizing by snakes, murderers, con artists and whoever wants to try and power trip.
Great morals.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How Pirates are portrayed in tv/movies - in particular in kids shows, like Google and Hoot. They all come across as these lovable guys, sailing the high seas, wearing a patch and having a good time.

We wouldn't do the same thing with rapists, armed thieves and murderers (which pirates are)...

I have a million other gripes about kids TV shows. Don't get me started on Paw Patrol....

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some rainbow paddle pops today from IGA.

Bloody half the size of the paddle pops I remember.

Plus bring back Vanilla paddle pops permanently.
I swear the manufacturer's think us consumers don't notice the reduced size of their product's, I'm guessing they will try to reduce the size of paddle pop's until your only getting the paddle pop stick, it's a brand new flavour (wood).

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know if this qualifies as a ‘what grinds my gear’ thing, but if I hear the phrase ‘We’re all in this together’ one more time, I’m going to start to set alight random structures in the hood. Fmd, every tv station seemingly hired the exact same marketing/ad company to make the same generic ad. They trot out their C grade ‘celebs’ talking about what a tough time their having and they feel our pain, albeit from their houses with million dollar river or ocean views. They’re trying to be ‘on the level’ with us normal folk, but basically these wanna-be celeb fucks just want to shove their faces in front of us, no matter what the circumstances.

PS. I got rid of Foxtel a long while back so I haven’t seen it, but apparently their version of this ad mainly consisted of gogglebox ‘celeb’s. Oh FMD, if that’s true, I’m moving to a new, hopefully better planet.
Fuck I hate those ad's, it makes you want to punch these so called celebrities in the face, especially that money grabbing rag Lisa Wilkinson and even though he's not in the ad her hubby Peter Fitzsimon's, everytime I see that turd wearing his bandana and talking absolute shit on the wwos I wan't to shove his head into a brick wall.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear the manufacturer's think us consumers don't notice the reduced size of their product's, I'm guessing they will try to reduce the size of paddle pop's until your only getting the paddle pop stick, it's a brand new flavour (wood).
Pop's and Products's!

Youre takeing th pis know.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got some rainbow paddle pops today from IGA.

Bloody half the size of the paddle pops I remember.

Plus bring back Vanilla paddle pops permanently.
Are you sure it's not that you are bigger, relative to the paddle pop?

Like when you visit your old primary school and the chairs look tiny

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The amount of effort that goes into an accuse athon, hours of it.
Im sure my reputation proceeds me.