The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Escalator etiquette

Keep left unless overtaking on roads also applies to escalators

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jehovah Witnesses knocking on my front door, while im half asleep on the couch in my undies and with beer in hand

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last ditch efforts, too frequent lately

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
IPCC she's focusing on. Which is the best we currently have when it comes to reviews of all available data.

It's also not very balanced from what I've seen. The top science journals all support one side while Conservative Think Tanks support the other side.
Someone else who doesn't believe the reporting we are getting is balanced. She just commited professional suicide I'd say and will be unemployable in Australia. Maybe BBC in UK?

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...ee-s-fire-coverage-email-20200110-p53qel.html

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meghan fucking markle absolutely cucking Harry, and using her position to spread her bullshit political agendas. The queen should strip her of royalty titles, and threaten to abolish Harry of royalty as well if that’s possible which I think it is.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
flat head screws
that cock head who does the voice for national tiles
smelly bastards. I went to the tip shop yesterday to see what they had and there was this bloke there that stunk more than the actual tip.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
More and more shit ***** on the road.

Testing should be more complicated and conducted every time you renew your license.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Testing should be more complicated and conducted every time you renew your license.
No point.
Too many dodgy imports buying fake licensing.

I know for a fact the way a lot of people drive they didn't legit earn their licence.

Banned
Reaction score
Sitting tests in anything but English should be illegal!
How the fuck when licensed, are they going to read signs, if not in Retardistainian?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sitting tests in anything but English should be illegal!
How the fuck when licensed, are they going to read signs, if not in Retardistainian?
Fact of the matter is a lot of racist imports have got a licence and they have no respect for Australia or our way of life.
Not saying all imports are this way?
But definitely a lot are.
This is coming from a 1st generation born Aussie.

I have imports in my family so I know first hand the wog mindset!

Most imports are racist and think the shithole they came from is better than here?

Well honestly it was a nice country until the recent waves fucked everything!

Banned
Reaction score
That's an attitude that stumps me.
If "the shithole they came from is better than here" why the fuck don't they just fuck on off back to there?
For fucks sake, I'm sure most people would fundraise to send these antisocial derro's on a one way trip and be barred from ever entering the country again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's an attitude that stumps me.
If "the shithole they came from is better than here" why the fuck don't they just fuck on off back to there?
For fucks sake, I'm sure most people would fundraise to send these antisocial derro's on a one way trip and be barred from ever entering the country again.
Next time an Arab compares how good their roads are compared to Aussie roads I'll remind them we don't have landmines buried, don't need military checkpoints and juggernauts on standby!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Next time an Arab compares how good their roads are compared to Aussie roads I'll remind them we don't have landmines buried, don't need military checkpoints and juggernauts on standby!
Yeah I'm sick of my ****-in-laws wanking over Lebanon. If it's that fucking good then fuck off back there.

***** live in the past, "beirut was the Paris of the middle East"...Who gives a fuck? Baghdad was more advanced than Dubai back in the day.

Now that the USI has infected the place, it's a fkn shithole

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Need harsher penalties as deterrents as well.. too many people get off lightly in situations where they have put lives at risk

Banned
Reaction score
Need harsher penalties as deterrents as well.. too many people get off lightly in situations where they have put lives at risk
Particularly Police officers.
They get away with a lot more than the average Joe Public does, all due to being a particular public servant!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh lefties. So for anyone here who's not aware, in QLD they have this 'thing' called "drag queen story time" where drag queens to a library and read stories to kids.

Are they effing serious? I know right.

Thankfully, these guys showed up...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/d...and-news/927d6c2f-e2c8-46f8-9c30-1e94ae333b3e

That was another terrible concept that we took from America... Let's take God out of the schools they said... now we have ladyboiz reading to kids. Nice