The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just doing research on bipolar disorder I think I might have it too?
Explains why I attract these women if thats the case?
They say people are prone to attract to themselves what they are?

I think theres some truth to this?
When I was fucking around with crappy drugs I always seemed to bump into people in the streets or wherever who were in a similar frame of mind.

One thing I can feel blessed about is this girl is against sticking needles in her arms and she doesn't go on about her ex boyfriend every 5 minutes like my ex did.

I know now any woman who goes on about their deadbeat chad ex boyfriend are worth evading immediately!

I think I am in the same boat.. my moods are really high or really low.... generally I'm ok if I don't have to deal with people outside of email

of course.. that's why I attract the nutters! haha I know how that goes... I spent a decade mingling with the anti-social socials... now I just work/study and keep a low profile which keeps me out of trouble

yuck man.. I wouldn't even date a girl who drinks these days... bar on very special occasions... too much drama..... If any girl is talking about their ex it can only mean there is unfinished business, or they want some form of revenge... either way, they are trouble.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly do not understand how shows like Love Island, Trial by Kyle and all the rest of the similar ones exist. I mean, each to their own, if they make you happy, fine I guess. But I honestly don’t understand who is watching them. Same people who follow Instagram influencers and unboxers I suppose. Btw, I love Frasier too. Those first few 4 or 5 seasons were gold. Great cast and great writing.

That's it.. it is utter garbage aimed at people who are more interested in other people's lives than their own.. at least the older shows, and some shows today actually stimulate the mind... I find Frasier to be so creative and you just know that smart minds were at work when that was produced... where as Love Island was probably just a bunch of interns tasked with coming up with the stupidest idea for a tv show and then they just market the crap out of it to losers

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I am in the same boat.. my moods are really high or really low.... generally I'm ok if I don't have to deal with people outside of email

of course.. that's why I attract the nutters! haha I know how that goes... I spent a decade mingling with the anti-social socials... now I just work/study and keep a low profile which keeps me out of trouble

yuck man.. I wouldn't even date a girl who drinks these days... bar on very special occasions... too much drama..... If any girl is talking about their ex it can only mean there is unfinished business, or they want some form of revenge... either way, they are trouble.
I'm dating a girl who still likes to drink.
Been attempting to snap her out of it and bring her onto my level.

Last time I drank with her she asked me do I feel drunk?
To which I replied no.
She said she was drunk off a schooner and middy of beer.

That is when I told her, she is woman, I am man.
Woman have more fat which better holds alcohol.
Men carry more water weight, thats why it takes longer for us to feel the effects of alcohol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's it.. it is utter garbage aimed at people who are more interested in other people's lives than their own.. at least the older shows, and some shows today actually stimulate the mind... I find Frasier to be so creative and you just know that smart minds were at work when that was produced... where as Love Island was probably just a bunch of interns tasked with coming up with the stupidest idea for a tv show and then they just market the crap out of it to losers
I need to curb my friend who sometimes does reality tv.
He thinks he is such a know it all and more interested in other peoples lives.

He keeps dissing me for dating a Brazilian, he puts shit on South American women calling them peasants and prostitutes.

Mind you a while back he was seeing a Colombian for a while.
Fucking hypocrite.
Do what I say and not what I do.

Just because someone has had a few bad experiences with someone from an ethnic group it doesn't mean you should plant them all in the same basket.

I have been guilty of this before but I know now not to be so judgmental.

What about the ever growing incel and MGTOW movement?
So glad I'm not a virgin.
Would be scary to be a bitter virgin ****, talking like an expert about women all day!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to curb my friend who sometimes does reality tv.
He thinks he is such a know it all and more interested in other peoples lives.

He keeps dissing me for dating a Brazilian, he puts shit on South American women calling them peasants and prostitutes.

Mind you a while back he was seeing a Colombian for a while.
Fucking hypocrite.
Do what I say and not what I do.

Just because someone has had a few bad experiences with someone from an ethnic group it doesn't mean you should plant them all in the same basket.

I have been guilty of this before but I know now not to be so judgmental.

What about the ever growing incel and MGTOW movement?
So glad I'm not a virgin.
Would be scary to be a bitter virgin ****, talking like an expert about women all day!

It's not so much that they are slaves to the TV that bothers me, but it's what it does to them... you can't discuss anything in depth with these people, or anything even remotely complex... you can just see how frustrated they get when they have to think... probably not the case with your friend if he's only watching a bit, but I know too many people who are essentially zombies... they can only deal with things that are simple

lol that's funny... you would think he's thinking of mail order brides from Indonesia... and funnily enough, when I was studying in Ultimo, I had two Indonesian friends... and one of the girls wanted to put me in touch with, and marry her cousin so she could move to Australia.. even offering me money to do so lol... I was like 23 or something at the time.. screw that!

I think we all have been guilty of that at one point.. but yeah, we grow older and wiser and see things clearer... except for people who spend all their time watching the News and A Current Affair shows.. those people have stereotyping down to a fine art

oh yeah MGTOW.. let's avoid women, that's a great idea for male preservation.... some of them would be able to get laid if they didn't spend all their time whinging about not getting laid... just hook up with a fatty or something... better than nothing...... in their case anyway

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TV man.... How is it considered normal to watch more than an hour of TV a day? or a bit more for football.... and watching over 4 hours a day is considered normal.... I can't stand the sound of a TV, let alone sitting in front of it being brainwashed for hours on end, every single day of my life...........
Low production values and the ability of boring people to watch other boring people doing slightly less boring stuff has destroyed people's ability to amuse themselves in any way. I live with a relative who is addicted to game shows. I get the shits at times listening to him calling contestants stupid considering he is no genius himself. At least I don't live with anyone that watches the reality tv tr cooking crap.

If I watch more than an hour of tv per day it's generally a movie or informative documentary.

Has any guy experienced this from a woman before?

She sats she doesn't want you around.
You say fair enough, do not argue, give her a kiss, say goodbye and then when you're out of sight, starts texting you with sorry,she didn't mean it and wants you to come back.

Its too late once I walk away I ain't coming back in a hurry.
You have to recognise that this is the female technique for prompting you to be inquisitive about what is bothering her and to offer support her through whatever is bothering her. For maximum brownie points you need to say I'll leave if you really want, but I can possibly help you get things off your chest. By this stage have a taxi coming though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Low production values and the ability of boring people to watch other boring people doing slightly less boring stuff has destroyed people's ability to amuse themselves in any way. I live with a relative who is addicted to game shows. I get the shits at times listening to him calling contestants stupid considering he is no genius himself. At least I don't live with anyone that watches the reality tv tr cooking crap.

If I watch more than an hour of tv per day it's generally a movie or informative documentary.

You have to recognise that this is the female technique for prompting you to be inquisitive about what is bothering her and to offer support her through whatever is bothering her. For maximum brownie points you need to say I'll leave if you really want, but I can possibly help you get things off your chest. By this stage have a taxi coming though.
I just left like its no big deal.

I don't want to sound like a prick but its not my fault she allowed Irish backpackers to share accommodation with her and she didn't put their names on the electricity bill.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just left like its no big deal.

I don't want to sound like a prick but its not my fault she allowed Irish backpackers to share accommodation with her and she didn't put their names on the electricity bill.
I don't blame you for exiting the situation. Nothing worse than being the target of deflected anger. I broke up with a former girlfriend because she insisted on taking out her bad moods on me whenever someone else got her ire up.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't blame you for exiting the situation. Nothing worse than being the target of deflected anger. I broke up with a former girlfriend because she insisted on taking out her bad moods on me whenever someone else got her ire up.
I'm not afraid to walk away from attractive women like its no big deal, if they are harping on about neurotic bullshit!

I told her,the bill is in your name, just take it on the chin,negotiate a payment plan.

Its not the end of the world, its only money.

That is what makes us superior to women in my opinion.

Men don't carry on like pork chops over money!

Women on the other hand, thats another story.
Doesn't matter if its your mother,sister girlfriend, whatever?

As soon as you say I've lost my job and theres not going to be any money for a while watch them flick the 180 on you!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
People who decide to eat whatever food they are holding in an awkwardly quiet elevator making their chewing/sucking/licking sound loud enough for all to hear. HOLD IT FOR ONE MORE FUCKING MINUTE UNTIL YOU GET OFF YOU ETIQUETTE-LACKING KARMICHAEL!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Catchin anything Scotty?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the Communist microscope, hope they spew everywhere.
People who pretend there's no such thing as private, thats a lot of pretending, what about the impact on the rest of the public?
Selfish power trippers not welcome in our free country.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When your girlfriend is stupid enough to trust Irish backpackers share accommodation with her and keeps the electricity bill solely in her name!

Now who is she looking to be her knight in shining armour and pull her out of the mud?

Yep you guessed it?
Yours truly.

Any single guys out there?
You aren't missing out on much!
Enjoy your freedom.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been reading a bit about archeological finds etc recently. Some sites are good, they provide relevant information and a conclusion in good time. But it annoys the crap out of me that quite frequently these articles will take 300 paragraphs of pure fluffing out to get to the point and talk about what they've found. Usually it involves 299 of those paragraphs trying to build suspense with a little bit about the process of a dig followed by a what do you think is next or can you imagine their excitement question. Seems like it's just a mechanism to put more advertising space in each page. It seems like the payout at the end is not worth the effort of reading that far.

It actually reminds me of this very crappy six part documentary series called in search of giants. Over the course of six weeks it took you to a dead end in a research thread. After three weeks the series had become annoying, but my habit of wanting to finish what I start made me follow it right up till the dead end they'd been alluding to for the previous 5 weeks. Every week they'd conclude with a glimpse into a dig in what seemed like a burial chamber. The final episode almost made me want to track down the creators and put them into a burial chamber for wasting my time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the age guessing game, what are these cowards doing in my house?
Tearing society apart with the illegal spy scandal trying to sound like the moral fabric of society.
No moral value in these gutless dogs.
Corruption all the way to the top.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bloody Adobe and their change for changes sake. Like the PDF icon that changed a while back. You can force change it, but every update it changes back.

Adobe claim the change is to make the format more recognisable, yet it's way worse the new icon.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody Adobe and their change for changes sake. Like the PDF icon that changed a while back. You can force change it, but every update it changes back.

Adobe claim the change is to make the format more recognisable, yet it's way worse the new icon.

I was upset the other day when Photoshop took ages to update... not because of the time I had to wait, but because I had my hopes up that it was a good update....but soon realised it was only something to do with exif data or something of that variety zzzz

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you know what I love about Christmas the most? it's a reminder NOT to have children... why anybody would choose to do it is what I'll never understand

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was upset the other day when Photoshop took ages to update... not because of the time I had to wait, but because I had my hopes up that it was a good update....but soon realised it was only something to do with exif data or something of that variety zzzz
It's like "Hmm this icon with a symbol and the word PDF is far too logical and straightforwards.. LETS CHANGE IT".

Next minute, it's a black symbol on a bright white background, and that's it.

Change for changes sake, because the new one is completely pointless.

Every update I have to use FileTypesManager (cheers Nirsoft), to reset it back to the old icon :grinning: