The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
shows you that people will get on their high horse over anything if given the opportunity... like those people who get up in arms over the most insignificant crap on A Current Affair lol.... oohh the Chinese are buying everything... oh no... maybe if we didn't spend half of our lives glued to a TV we could be making our own investments
You should join muslim groups on social media.

Every second post is I'm muslim and I'm from Kenya.

Thats when I chime in and say. I'M human and I'm from planet Earth.

Fuck every narrow minded,pig headed person to hell!
Believers and non believers!

Why don't they just say I'm muslim I think my shit smells like roses.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You should join muslim groups on social media.

Every second post is I'm muslim and I'm from Kenya.

Thats when I chime in and say. I'M human and I'm from planet Earth.

Fuck every narrow minded,pig headed person to hell!
Believers and non believers!

Why don't they just say I'm muslim I think my shit smells like roses.

lol let's be honest though, most groups on social media are filled with garbage.. and then you get the ones where the moderators aren't even active anymore.. they are just chaos.. of course companies like Facebook let them run because ya know.. all about those numbers

Banned
Reaction score
I think most folks don't care where your dog shits in public, as long as it is not where they're going to step upon it!
If it is, that's when you should remove it imo, as no one likes cleaning dog shit out of their shoes!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think most folks don't care where your dog shits in public, as long as it is not where they're going to step upon it!
If it is, that's when you should remove it imo, as no one likes cleaning dog shit out of their shoes!

Most people don't, you're right... unfortunately there are a lot of stuck up people along the lake near my place lol and they like to call out from their balconies.. it's never happened to me personally but I have seen it happen to other people.. pretty funny

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most people don't, you're right... unfortunately there are a lot of stuck up people along the lake near my place lol and they like to call out from their balconies.. it's never happened to me personally but I have seen it happen to other people.. pretty funny
Gotta love it though.. here in nz now, all the people out walking their dogs, are carrying little green pop bags provided at all parks. Lakes etc ..!! Bloody funny.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta love it though.. here in nz now, all the people out walking their dogs, are carrying little green pop bags provided at all parks. Lakes etc ..!! Bloody funny.

haha yeah they even have little capsules attached to the dog leads with bags in them.. society has come a long way

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha yeah they even have little capsules attached to the dog leads with bags in them.. society has come a long way
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Fuck yes, forgot about those ones as well lol..!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Fuck yes, forgot about those ones as well lol..!!
it's so funny man, because whenever you're close to somebody who is cleaning up, you can just see the look in their eyes like "wtf am I doing with my life"... :laughing:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you blokes serious?

If you take your dog out in public and it takes a shit then it’s your responsibility to remove it. Move yourselves to Delhi if you wanna live in filth

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you blokes serious?

If you take your dog out in public and it takes a shit then it’s your responsibility to remove it. Move yourselves to Delhi if you wanna live in filth
filth lol a bit of shit on grass is natural mate what do you think animals in the wild do all day? you might be a slave to your pet, but I'm not

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
it's so funny man, because whenever you're close to somebody who is cleaning up, you can just see the look in their eyes like "wtf am I doing with my life"... :laughing:
Cleaning up dog shit is much better than changing a baby's nappy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol let's be honest though, most groups on social media are filled with garbage.. and then you get the ones where the moderators aren't even active anymore.. they are just chaos.. of course companies like Facebook let them run because ya know.. all about those numbers
I love muslims.
They see a video of the Pacific ocean and Atlantic not mixing and say "you see bro this just proves allah and islam is real".

Yeah true guys, science cannot explain it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha... it’s better when there’s a few doing it at the same time, they all look like little lemmings :tearsofjoy::screamcat:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you blokes serious?

We just having a laugh an banter to get though the off season horse, it’s all light hearted.. don’t take it so serious :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleaning up dog shit is much better than changing a baby's nappy.
precisely why I don't have kids

I love muslims.
They see a video of the Pacific ocean and Atlantic not mixing and say "you see bro this just proves allah and islam is real".

Yeah true guys, science cannot explain it.
ahh yeah I know those types... they are all over YouTube

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well another year has past and 'special law' is still not recognized in the free democratic state of NSW meaning the Commies are the crims and the more logic I explain the angrier they seem to get.
Personal beliefs are not law, with Christmas looming you would think they would smarten up and stop hijacking the town.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
on a serious note, they should ban mobile phones on the machines, i hate ***** who just sit there texting away
some stupid old **** sat on the leg press machine and text for 15 mins then did a few reps with about 5 kgs on it, then fucks off and tries some pec flys and starts texting again with about 5 kgs on it
felt like telling him to fuck off

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How come dating these days is such a pain in the arse?

I'm honestly considering giving up on dating and just living like Jack Sparrow in pirates of the Caribbean.