The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got one... people who don't shut their barking ass dogs up... they are the bane of my existence
Im glad you blame the owner and not the dog.

I can't stand dumb fuck humans who blame the dog for irresponsible owners who don't know how to correct a dogs bad behaviour.

Speaking of which, my dog is much better behaved and more obedient than most human children!

If I ever become a parent I don't know how I'll manage after having so many obedient dogs most of my life?

I'll be fine just so long as I don't marry an Iraqi woman and have kids with her!

Iraqi women are some of the most disobedient bitches in this world.
Lol no offence @ASSASSIN
I worked an Iraqi concert once so this is where my rant is coming from.

I made a bunch of ladies jaws drop to hell when I asked how come when I say no they keep doing whatever they want but say no to my dog and she stops doing whatever shes doing immediately?

Haha. #neverfallinginlovewithanIraqigirl!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@coach just to add to your reply.
They should make a trans pill seeing as a man who thinks he is a woman is actually a mental illness and not something to be celebrated as a beautiful thing, as TPTB have spent the last 20+ years conditioning the masses of sheep that its not a big deal.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I can't stand dumb fuck humans who blame the dog for irresponsible owners who don't know how to correct a dogs bad behaviour.

Speaking of which, my dog is much better behaved and more obedient than most human children!

If I ever become a parent I don't know how I'll manage after having so many obedient dogs most of my life?

I'll be fine just so long as I don't marry an Iraqi woman and have kids with her!

Lol no offence @ASSASSIN

I made a bunch of ladies jaws drop to hell when I asked how come when I say no they keep doing whatever they want but say no to my dog and she stops doing whatever shes doing immediately?

nah I blame both.. dogs know right from wrong and they know when they can get away with shit.. so they can boot off as well

bloody hell mate, this is 2019... who do you think you are! hahahaha *sjw face*

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
News feeds reporting minorities outrage on Twitter is not fucking news , and fucking celebrities and Instagram fuckwit wits on every incident ," thoughts and prayers" and actually every chick on Instagram with their fat ass out near a water fall ,pool ,beach .
Saying" blessed to be hear"
Fuck that southy is going to all the exotic locations in Woy Woy with a borat mankini posing blessed to be at the fucking rubbish tip, having an awsome day scooping shit at the sewer works. Actually people in general can go and get fucked.

Rant over :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
nah I blame both.. dogs know right from wrong and they know when they can get away with shit.. so they can boot off as well

bloody hell mate, this is 2019... who do you think you are! hahahaha *sjw face*
Dogs know right from wrong?
Thats a new one for me.

You are proving more and more you aren't much of a dog person.

I hope you aren't one of those sick fucks whose cruel to animals you don't like?

Im not saying that you are one of those guys definitely but am saying those guys are lowlife weak **** cowards!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
News feeds reporting minorities outrage on Twitter is not fucking news , and fucking celebrities and Instagram fuckwit wits on every incident ," thoughts and prayers" and actually every chick on Instagram with their fat ass out near a water fall ,pool ,beach .
Fuck that southy is going to all the exotic locations in Woy Woy with a borat mankini posing blessed to be at the fucking rubbish tip, having an awsome day scooping shit at the sewer works. Actually people in general can go and get fucked.

Are you sure we aren't related?
I thought I was the only one with that much black in my heart?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs know right from wrong?
Thats a new one for me.

You are proving more and more you aren't much of a dog person.

I hope you aren't one of those sick fucks whose cruel to animals you don't like?

Im not saying that you are one of those guys definitely but am saying those guys are lowlife weak **** cowards!
No I'm actually nice to them and give them treats and take them for walks. The fact that they behave around me but muck up when their owner who allows it is around suggests to me that they know what they're up to.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you reading from my script? :tearsofjoy: I was just listening to old Oasis songs on the tube when autoplay served up Chris Martin singing Don't Look Back in Anger to Ariana Grande at the One Love Manchester concert.. give me a fucking break... can't deal with fake ass celebrities always looking for a way to take the spotlight

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever had some snot nosed kid blow their nose right next you while you're halfway thru a Big Mac?

Fucking grossed me out and pissed me off at the same time.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No I'm actually nice to them and give them treats and take them for walks. The fact that they behave around me but muck up when their owner who allows it is around suggests to me that they know what they're up to.

Oh yeah dogs never listen to women (making a 100% assumption the owner is a woman).

When its just my dog and me shes cool as fuck but when my mum and sister get home she gets naughty.

How about this one?
Comparing dogs and humans again here.

Hanging at a friends house years ago.
One day his 4 year old boy was being a nuisance and a brat.

I think he was just crying out for some love and attention from his dumb fuck mother who somehow couldn't see it?

Anyway my friend and me decided to go to the shop, his dragon woman made us make the brat spawn tag along!

To my surprise on the walk the boy was the total opposite to how he was at home.

He was chilled out,behaving himself, conducted himself as one of the boys you'd say.

Point is a human being should know better if we are meant to be the brightest, because we walk on 2 legs and don't watch where we're walking while browsing the interwebs!

Banned
Reaction score
The Project

Fuck you and your hypocritical mockery of male DV victims, labelling it "Fabulous" when a man is physically assaulted, yet immediately before, lament the corrupt fuckers at White Ribbon going into receivership and that no one knows who the minister for women is.
Who's the minister for men The Project?
Is it equally funny when a man assaults a woman?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol 9 times out of 10 I ignore this shit bro but I'm in a **** of a mood lol.
Yeah theres only so much you can take.

Fuck it I'm a red pill guy.
There I said it.
Just like a virgin who loves the matrix as if it came out yesterday!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Project

Fuck you and your hypocritical mockery of male DV victims, labelling it "Fabulous" when a man is physically assaulted, yet immediately before, lament the corrupt fuckers at White Ribbon going into receivership and that no one knows who the minister for women is.
Who's the minister for men The Project?
Is it equally funny when a man assaults a woman?
I have seen a few people in the past in abusive relationships with women.

One of my friends I watched his bush pig mrs shove him around,call him every nasty name under the sun.

But he stood there took it all,didn't retaliate,didn't even crack a tear but you could see he wanted to!

After it would calm down I would salute him and give him praise.
I tell you right now any woman who treats me like that (except my mother) I would go completely insane,headbutt her and end up killing her!

Sad thing is if a guy goes to the cops reporting he has been assaulted by an irrational bush pig posing as a female human.

The cops would probably just laugh and think to themselves why doesn't this bitch just man up?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever had some snot nosed kid blow their nose right next you while you're halfway thru a Big Mac?

Fucking grossed me out and pissed me off at the same time.
At concord oval in the mid 90s some grubby little arab kid sneezed all over me while i was eating a qp.

My dad is too much of a pansy to hark up like I would now.

The dumb arab father and his ugly Adnan moustache just says when I turned and looked "hankerchief Muhammad hankerchief"

If the same thing happened today and that was said my reply would be "yes Muhammad a hankerchief can be used for something else other than covering your face to send the American government a threatening message!"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Lol no offence @ASSASSIN

Don't know about the ones born here but you can't blame the ones that lived under Saddam lol Nothing soft comes out of Iraq lol

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen a few people in the past in abusive relationships with women.

One of my friends I watched his bush pig mrs shove him around,call him every nasty name under the sun.

But he stood there took it all,didn't retaliate,didn't even crack a tear but you could see he wanted to!

After it would calm down I would salute him and give him praise.
I tell you right now any woman who treats me like that (except my mother) I would go completely insane,headbutt her and end up killing her!

Sad thing is if a guy goes to the cops reporting he has been assaulted by an irrational bush pig posing as a female human.

The cops would probably just laugh and think to themselves why doesn't this bitch just man up?
Commendable that you had your mates back like that, yet wish as a society, we could go to the next step and report folks like this upon behalf of the victim.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
How about those little fucking trollies parents let their kids swing around at Coles. Most parents have no control of their shithead kids at all.

I swear one day a kid will hit some shopper in the shins and they sue the arse off Coles. Hopefully me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How about those little fucking trollies parents let their kids swing around at Coles. Most parents have no control of their shithead kids at all.

I swear one day a kid will hit some shopper in the shins and they sue the arse off Coles. Hopefully me.
What about parents who let their kids ride around in shops and restaurants on their little *** scooters?

If I did that when I was a kid my parents would of smacked me and told me it’s not nice to ride a scooter indoors at public places!

Why don’t gen X beat their kids when they do stupid shit?
I don’t know what has changed?
I descend from people who descend from people who were part of an empire and almost continuously at war!