The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure all of you have something that really makes your blood boil whether its a small or large issue, so excuse me while I vent...

What happen to simple etiquette? Saying 'please' and 'thank you', waiting your turn, saying 'excuse me' when someone is obstructing your path and etc?

Simple manners and appreciation is completely lost and because of that, people have become so much more impatient!

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when I let someone infront when im driving and they don't say thank you. fukn pisses me off I allways end up tailgating and abusing them till I feel better

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate people who do that! Its so rude!!!
Its like when I let someone infront of me at Aldi the other day because they only had one carton of milk and they didn't even bat an eyelid at me! >:(

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its like when I let someone infront of me at Aldi the other day because they only had one carton of milk and they didn't even bat an eyelid at me! >:(
yep thats happened to me too, just stare at them and say your welcome!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super markets shit me to no end I like getting in and out and not getting in people's way by dicking around and somehow manage to take up the whole isle so you can't pass.
Dead shits at train stations of all ages why do scum have to congregate in public places should be executed on site then hung from above on street lamps for a gentle warning "dont loiter "
Comercials for big brother "I dont know that show is still on or who watches it "
Saying all that im grateful for waking up every morning and watch the sun rise

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people honestly!? Just had a customer on the phone swear at me sideways because his number is barred and hasn't paid his bill in 3 months. WTF did he expect!? >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A similar thing happened to me the other day. I was in a pretty bad mood but tried to be nice and stepped out of the way in a corridor and said "after you" to a lady who just looked straight ahead and walked through almost knocking me over without even a grunt. I turned around and said "Well F' you too!"

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super markets shit me to no end I like getting in and out and not getting in people's way by dicking around and somehow manage to take up the whole isle so you can't pass.
Dead shits at train stations of all ages why do scum have to congregate in public places should be executed on site then hung from above on street lamps for a gentle warning "dont loiter "
Comercials for big brother "I dont know that show is still on or who watches it "
The whole Sydney train system in general!
The worst was yesterday morning, the stink of eggs and rotten farts mixed together with BO, women who bring their whole bathroom with them on the train to do their make up right next to me...the list goes on!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This. Busy shopping centres where you have a family of 6 all walking beside each other taking up a lane that's big enough to fit two mack trucks, then when you want to get through and say "excuse me" they get annoyed.

And as bad as the crowds can be, even worse is the women with strollers who just use their stroller as a snowplough to force their way through. The amount of times I've yelled abuse at someone because she's just rammed her stroller (with kid inside) straight into my legs.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women are worse then men. No manners at all, especially in the city! I would have barged passed her after that

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Q685Ko2DHDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q685Ko2DHDs[/video]

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here!!! This thread reminds me of this :slick:

[video=youtube;G33WvuOw2cI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G33WvuOw2cI[/video]

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid old people, not all old people, the stupid ones can be the most ignorant of pigs if they don't get their way.
Even worse when they ask you a question but still insist you're wrong!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Selfish people in general or people who are arrogant and think they know everything.

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well you all pretty much sum up all that pisses me off but i have one two more, customers that demand that you serve them right away and then can't make there minds up (always when your short staffed and busy) and others that treat you like a second class citizen because you work in a supermarket i work damn hard for my money and don't need more shit.(Sorry bad day)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well you all pretty much sum up all that pisses me off but i have one two more, customers that demand that you serve them right away and then can't make there minds up (always when your short staffed and busy) and others that treat you like a second class citizen because you work in a supermarket i work damn hard for my money and don't need more shit.(Sorry bad day)
Head up don't let the ***** get you down .they can be brutal and unfortunately you have to bite your tongue most of the time.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Getting booked and fined for parking rear to kerb as opposed to head to kerb. Didn't even know it was a strict rule till some piece of shit parking ranger booked me.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes two of us. Don't worry, I go by the saying 'the customer is never right' if they don't like it they can go and get stuffed

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- Politics
- Poorly designed road infrastructure
- People that don't respond to an entire email
- Drivers that push into a lane backed up for 20min+ (ie. Narellan Rd exit on M5 during peak hour)
- People that want to be heard, just because.
- People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...
- The Dutch