The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Power trippers with X ray vision access, if they cant see they can't whinge and silence would evolve, get rid of it, win win.
Surround sound harassment is provocation.
Insults don't magically change the law.
PM me if your fed up.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fkn JRL....

They tell us to be at fkn Austral (fkn outback) at 4pm for 510pm kick off, we get there at 350, then they cancelled all games.

Unprofessional fuckwits....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The neighbours at the moment, playing music so loud and it’s a combo of dance and a saxophone?!.. rather hear cats mating.
Good music helps beat depression, maybe blast some Shihad or Rage Against to wake you back up up from the pits, positive energy, the guy maybe ratshit.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Smashed glass and bottles where I walk with dog. Argued with the cops for half an hour the other night about dealing with it.

"We don't sweep up broken glass!"

"No you're meant to make it so the glass isn't smashed in the first place!"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How some people don't understand you don't like being treated with contempt then wanna judge you agitated.
Gutter tactics, wet blankets don't help shit, positive breeds positive

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lining up to get your name marked off to pretend to vote.

I don't want to vote for any corrupt **** so why waste my time?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row I order something from Uber eats, both different places and highly rated.

What is the chance of getting dishes worse than each other, stale cold chips, missing items and the chicken horrible (chicken parm, chips and salad).

Has anyone has success getting a refund from Uber? I let the first place slide but a second time isn’t good enough.

..next time it’s a kebab or snack pack from CK’s

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row I order something from Uber eats, both different places and highly rated.

What is the chance of getting dishes worse than each other, stale cold chips, missing items and the chicken horrible (chicken parm, chips and salad).

Has anyone has success getting a refund from Uber? I let the first place slide but a second time isn’t good enough.

Don't know about Uber eats but when I did my Queensland trip I caught ubers everywhere and got slugged $8.50 for a no show once even though I was at the pickup point. I complained and got nothing in return, not even an acnowledgment

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know about Uber eats but when I did my Queensland trip I caught ubers everywhere and got slugged $8.50 for a no show once even though I was at the pickup point. I complained and got nothing in return, not even an acnowledgment
Use Didi next time. Cheaper and better.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Oh my god fucking Uber eats drivers..
I live in an apartment block with only 20 units so it’s not huge and is on a park and has a pool.
So every time we order Uber Eats we put the very clear instruction “go down the driveway to the park and turn left and you will see our buzzer number” every fucking time I get a call. Yes yes hello I am on the pool where are you? No no did you go down the driveway? Ummmm yes yes I don’t know I am on the pool.. What are you fucking Jesus your walking on water on the pool did you go down the drivewa… ah fuck I’ll just come down.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's about to come out that numerous former competitors of I'm a celebrity, get me out of here are about to initiate a class action lawsuit against the producers for giving the contestants the impression they're celebrities.

I'm not going to watch this year's series either if that's not clear.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the witch hunt, I must be good at something, everything is not a public debate.
Personal shit is separate to professional life.
Nice day out there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit pissed off with Woolies today. I've been buying these chicken rolls there for a while now. Today they've bumped the price up by 25%. $4.40 was pretty expensive for them in my opinion. So the "On the menu" chicken rolls are now off the menu.

It's among a long list of things that they've priced me out of recently. Makes me think that as consumers we should just go on a fucking riot and walk in, fill trolleys and storm out without paying. Their profit margins have jumped by a ridiculous amount in the last year or two. We as consumers shouldn't be held over a barrel so they can continue to price gouge.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bit pissed off with Woolies today. I've been buying these chicken rolls there for a while now. Today they've bumped the price up by 25%. $4.40 was pretty expensive for them in my opinion. So the "On the menu" chicken rolls are now off the menu.

It's among a long list of things that they've priced me out of recently. Makes me think that as consumers we should just go on a fucking riot and walk in, fill trolleys and storm out without paying. Their profit margins have jumped by a ridiculous amount in the last year or two. We as consumers shouldn't be held over a barrel so they can continue to price gouge.
They do that in America and I saw at Leichhardt bottle shop the other day someone just took three bottles of Bourbon and the kid on the register was like what the fuck am I going to do I’ll just note the time and send the footage to my manager so he can send it to police. Probably not a great long term strategy but it happens.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They do that in America and I saw at Leichhardt bottle shop the other day someone just took three bottles of Bourbon and the kid on the register was like what the fuck am I going to do I’ll just note the time and send the footage to my manager so he can send it to police. Probably not a great long term strategy but it happens.
I imagine that if every store had a few hundred people run off with $100-$200 worth of goods as a protest to their price gouging it'd send them a strong message though. Never going to happen. But it's bullshit that there's no regulatory body that currently puts the brakes on price gouging. Once upon a time the ACCC used to. But it's been a long time since they lost their teeth under our former government.