The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Getting sick of work changing my roster without asking or letting me know it's been altered. I organised a trip to Coffs Harbour to drop my sister off there as my niece is expecting a baby soon. Was planning on going down on Tuesday, having dinner with my niece, her partner, my sister and an auntie and uncle that live in Coffs and returning on Wednesday after a bit of fishing in the morning. So Tuesday morning arrives, I look at the roster app and I'm rostered for the Wednesday. I'd arranged this three days ahead with the online roster at my sister's place. So I didn't imagine the roster change. On top of that I'd arranged my birthday off which I'm now rostered on for.

It's enough that I have to work with a fucking nutcase that seemingly needs to have an enemy at work (me currently since others have quit over her bullshit). But it's pissing me off that I don't even get notifications of roster changes let alone asked if I'm ok with it.

Methinks it's time to leave.
If it was me Id tell them that I have made prior arrangements and that Im not able to work those shifts. Id be putting it in writing specifying the dates changed along with that in the future I will need to be consulted when changing my shifts. More then happy to be flexible but would need to be consulted to check my availability.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some shithead stole the lids to my recycling bins. My housemate thinks it was the garbage man that did it. He said he heard the Garbo stop the truck and got out while he (housemate) was in the yard.

It's bloody annoying not having the lids.
Call up the useless council and they come replace them for free.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If it was me Id tell them that I have made prior arrangements and that Im not able to work those shifts. Id be putting it in writing specifying the dates changed along with that in the future I will need to be consulted when changing my shifts. More then happy to be flexible but would need to be consulted to check my availability.
Im more than willing to be flexible as I appreciate my employment here but I’m not “on call” so if you give me a couple of days notice we can work together to work things out but I have paid for a trip I planned on because I was not rostered on those days so unfortunately I can’t make those shifts. Moving forward we should try and communicate both sides plans more clearly. Failing this I’ll just call in sick and get a doctors certificate. But don’t put any of that in writing.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some shithead stole the lids to my recycling bins. My housemate thinks it was the garbage man that did it. He said he heard the Garbo stop the truck and got out while he (housemate) was in the yard.

It's bloody annoying not having the lids.
What would the garbo want with your bin lids. :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What would the garbo want with your bin lids. :tearsofjoy:
I have no idea really. But I walked the dog this morning and there were maybe ten out of 200 houses I passed that still have their lids. I'd guess that the Garbo possibly decided they couldn't be fucked taking lids off the recycling bins and just tossed them all away. There's a real dedication to the pursuit of laziness if that's actually what has happened

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea really. But I walked the dog this morning and there were maybe ten out of 200 houses I passed that still have their lids. I'd guess that the Garbo possibly decided they couldn't be fucked taking lids off the recycling bins and just tossed them all away. There's a real dedication to the pursuit of laziness if that's actually what has happened
Aren't they attached to the bin. In QLD they have these bins.

waste-bin.jpg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aren't they attached to the bin. In QLD they have these bins.

View attachment 62601
We have those two. Those are for household waste that isn't recyclable and the second is for garden waste and biodegradable stuff We also have 2 plastic boxes for recycling paper, plastic & cans. They're pretty much like storage boxes

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
When the news tells me I’m in mourning.

Woke up the other day turned on the TV whilst getting ready for work and was told the whole of Australia today is in mourning as the tragic death of two police officers.

Whilst it’s confronting and unusual in this country I didn’t know them and I couldn’t imagine how their close family and friends feel but they were police and these things potentially could happen and whilst I would never have any interest in doing such a thankless difficult job I respect their service (most of the time) but I’m not in mourning.

I’ve noted it was surprised by it and thought fuck that must be horrible for loved ones colleagues even on both sides imagine being the brother or relative with a normal life and your family members did this. But I’m not in mourning.

The over dramatic headline chasing fuckers..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hate it whenever some newbie who joins this forum asks what was so good about Nasheed, who he's heard so much about, as if she was a legend on here.

Then it turns out that newbie was Nasheed all along who joined when Nasheed's account was banned.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it whenever some newbie who joins this forum asks what was so good about Nasheed, who he's heard so much about, as if she was a legend on here.

Then it turns out that newbie was Nasheed all along who joined when Nasheed's account was banned.
Lolol I miss the Original Nasheed. Sigh those were the days. Watching fuckers go into full mental breakdowns over his posts.

These newbie waanabes just don't have tye same pizazz..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes your perspective doesn't exist and people over react to stubbornness or silly buggers but who wants to be the pinnacle?
Gutter tactics is one thing, always room for improvement, both sides.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes your perspective doesn't exist and people over react to stubbornness or silly buggers but who wants to be the pinnacle?
Gutter tactics is one thing, always room for improvement, both sides.
One of your best mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Ginga and the Whinga, possibly the only one in the world more pussey whipped than Klemmer.

Always a Bulldog
Yeah the ranga does look like he is the biggest cuck on earth.

She isn't even hot....she must suck like a Dyson.