The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fish and chips wasnt it meant to be a cheap shitty meal ? When the fuck did a large serving of chips get over$15 go and get fucked .
Menu log can fuck of as well.
So can $10 beers
Craft beers can fuck off
Over $20 for a butter chicken with 2 bits of chicken can suck my shit
It pisses me off even more that chips are so fucking expensive and you ask for them to smother them in chicken salt and it's like you're stealing the food off their kids plates. The only reason I eat hit chips nowadays is for the chicken salt *****.

As for the butter chicken, go to Coles, they do a decent meal sized on for $12 and you'll get a reasonable amount of chicken.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fish and chips wasnt it meant to be a cheap shitty meal ? When the fuck did a large serving of chips get over$15 go and get fucked .
Menu log can fuck of as well.
So can $10 beers
Craft beers can fuck off
Over $20 for a butter chicken with 2 bits of chicken can suck my shit
2022 is gunna be the year of the rip off, the low income are going to get hammered, whats going to be the next disaster, an earthquake?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What grinds my gears?

When you lend your brother in law(wife's brother) who is travelling interstate to NSW via plane your new car for the weekend because your wife thought it'll be a good idea so he doesn't have to hire a car. Then after two days gives the car back to you with scratched and battered Alloy rims from kerb damage. :rage::rage::rage:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So-called Bulldog supporters who "Death-ride" their own team!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Freaking garbage truck drivers. Now for some reason, these IDIOTS come along, get the bin up on the bin loader, drive 5 metres (while the bin is still on the loader), then drop it down. Is it so hard to keep you foot on the brakes while the bin goes up and down FFS? The bin falls over half the time. Stupid pricks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stoopid conspiracy shoots itself in the foot, no one actually taking ownership and I end up carrying responsibility for someone elses treachery.
Sorry NRL people for usual shit fight and me being fed up with precedents.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bucks Party on Saturday night has confirmed something I thought all along, and that is that strippers are among the DUMBEST possible humans on the planet. I mean... bat shit stupid.

So we had the pre-bucks drinks at a sports bar, then had the main event dinner and drinks nearby, and we're all pissed off our faces (within reason) and having a good time. The boys decide to hit a strip club. Now I'm not someone who goes to those joints but I thought why not on this one occasion.

There were probably around 10 dancers in this place. Most of them who were up dancing on the podium looked like they hated themselves and you kind of feel sorry for them.

Then you get the 3 that hung around us.....................

First one. She had a friendly nature, but I noticed she had tats on her thigh and around her arms. No big deal. I can't remember what I was saying to her, something like "Which one is your favorite" and... she showed me her back (which I hadn't seen at this point). COVERED IN TATS. I can't even remember what it was, but it's as if her entire back was the canvas for ONE particular type of tat. The others weren't that bad but that back one was. I just thought to myself... SERIOUSLY? It's so hideously sick, you can't even see it to appreciate it, and that's her favorite?" - whatever. Her body, her choice. No one really gave her any business.

The second one was actually nice. She was blonde, French, and hot as. No tatts. Now, being drunk, you don't realise this but she they dance in front of you and rub their body against you, you accidentally touch them (you're not meant to). And it happened with me, but this one said "It's forbidden to touch, but I'll let you" lol. Pretty funny. ANYWAY before the dance she said to me she doesn't know where else in Australia to go "Melbourne maybe?" - and I told her no. The weather is crap, and there is too much crime and protestors. She then said "Gold Coast?" and I said yes I think she'll like that. Beautiful girl, she had so much potential to be anything but a stripper.

The third one... fuck me dead, this one took that cake (as an idiot). So she asked me what type of dance I wanted. They charge differently. Umm... I can't touch, I can only look, it's all the same to me. She danced and blah blah blah times up. At the end of the dance she said "So do you have a tip for me?" - I FUCKEN JUST PAID THE ESTABLISHMENT $150 AND YOU GOT $100 OF THAT FOR 15 MINS OF DANCING AND YOU HAVE THE HIDE TO ASK ME FOR A FUCKING TIP??? She did not get one.

Needless to say we left the joint shortly after.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how Moro and Turkish Delight make it into the Cadbury Favorites box???

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bucks Party on Saturday night has confirmed something I thought all along, and that is that strippers are among the DUMBEST possible humans on the planet. I mean... bat shit stupid.

So we had the pre-bucks drinks at a sports bar, then had the main event dinner and drinks nearby, and we're all pissed off our faces (within reason) and having a good time. The boys decide to hit a strip club. Now I'm not someone who goes to those joints but I thought why not on this one occasion.

There were probably around 10 dancers in this place. Most of them who were up dancing on the podium looked like they hated themselves and you kind of feel sorry for them.

Then you get the 3 that hung around us.....................

First one. She had a friendly nature, but I noticed she had tats on her thigh and around her arms. No big deal. I can't remember what I was saying to her, something like "Which one is your favorite" and... she showed me her back (which I hadn't seen at this point). COVERED IN TATS. I can't even remember what it was, but it's as if her entire back was the canvas for ONE particular type of tat. The others weren't that bad but that back one was. I just thought to myself... SERIOUSLY? It's so hideously sick, you can't even see it to appreciate it, and that's her favorite?" - whatever. Her body, her choice. No one really gave her any business.

The second one was actually nice. She was blonde, French, and hot as. No tatts. Now, being drunk, you don't realise this but she they dance in front of you and rub their body against you, you accidentally touch them (you're not meant to). And it happened with me, but this one said "It's forbidden to touch, but I'll let you" lol. Pretty funny. ANYWAY before the dance she said to me she doesn't know where else in Australia to go "Melbourne maybe?" - and I told her no. The weather is crap, and there is too much crime and protestors. She then said "Gold Coast?" and I said yes I think she'll like that. Beautiful girl, she had so much potential to be anything but a stripper.

The third one... fuck me dead, this one took that cake (as an idiot). So she asked me what type of dance I wanted. They charge differently. Umm... I can't touch, I can only look, it's all the same to me. She danced and blah blah blah times up. At the end of the dance she said "So do you have a tip for me?" - I FUCKEN JUST PAID THE ESTABLISHMENT $150 AND YOU GOT $100 OF THAT FOR 15 MINS OF DANCING AND YOU HAVE THE HIDE TO ASK ME FOR A FUCKING TIP??? She did not get one.

Needless to say we left the joint shortly after.
You're getting the personality that they think will make them the most money. Most guys at strip clubs aren't there to talk about particle physics and quantum mechanics. I think ideally the girls would be hoping that by putting out a semi stupid persona, that guys might think they can talk them into a liaison later and buy a few dances before that point.

Moral of the story is to hit Queensland strip clubs where some touching is permitted.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What grinds my gears?

When you lend your brother in law(wife's brother) who is travelling interstate to NSW via plane your new car for the weekend because your wife thought it'll be a good idea so he doesn't have to hire a car. Then after two days gives the car back to you with scratched and battered Alloy rims from kerb damage. :rage::rage::rage:
Did you point it out. I would've hit him up for new rims tbh.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Moro is ok but Turkish Delight tastes absolutely nothing like actual Turkish Drlight.
I prefer the chocolate version of TD compared to the original with icing sugar or whatever that stuff is on it.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer the chocolate version of TD compared to the original with icing sugar or whatever that stuff is on it.
It like rose water and gelatine covered in icing sugar some sort of jelly like that but yeh the chocolate one is the go