The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You must also live in Queensland.
I have found on my trips to Queensland that lane 3 of the 4 lane freeway between Tweed Heads and Brisbane is the fastest lane to be in. The 4th lane seems like it is the Queenslander's and Tourists alternate slow lane. But don't say that to a Queensland born person. Touchy subject.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its fucked lol but Im use to it.
Been a few days now I feel like I'm hungover as fuck ,got a few valium for tonight hopefully that knocks me on my arse.
Hot bath ,jerk off ,vallium if I had some chivas 15 would be a top night

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been a few days now I feel like I'm hungover as fuck ,got a few valium for tonight hopefully that knocks me on my arse.
Hot bath ,jerk off ,vallium if I had some chivas 15 would be a top night
Ive had insomnia as far back as I can remember. When i was younger I could last on alot less sleep. Now that Im turning into an old bastard, Im fucked by the end of the working week. Years ago I stopped taking any mind altering substances, no grog, nothin so no diazapam for me. Ive tried meditating, reading, listening to music and a bunch of other stuff, nothing works. Well a root sometimes helps.
That hungover feeling your talking about, I get that sometimes. Like Im coming down off speed or something.
Anyways not the end of the world, just the way it is.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Motherfuckers in Emergency waiting room making comments about higher priority patients.

I got fkn stung by a wasp and having my condition I am top priority.

Couple of smartarse c***s kept making comments until I said "shut the fuck up before I send you to the fkn morgue".

Security came and I pissed myself when they took my side.

PS getting stung by a wasp feels like getting whacked with the pointy end of a fkn pick axe.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Motherfuckers in Emergency waiting room making comments about higher priority patients.

I got fkn stung by a wasp and having my condition I am top priority.

Couple of smartarse c***s kept making comments until I said "shut the fuck up before I send you to the fkn morgue".

Security came and I pissed myself when they took my side.

PS getting stung by a wasp feels like getting whacked with the pointy end of a fkn pick axe.
Bro, I'm usually the one saying there's higher priority patients haha.
Hope you killed that wasp though, we get European wasps down this way those things fucking hurt.
My dog catches them, eats them, then spews everywhere. She's an idiot.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, I'm usually the one saying there's higher priority patients haha.
Hope you killed that wasp though, we get European wasps down this way those things fucking hurt.
My dog catches them, eats them, then spews everywhere. She's an idiot.
Squashed the **** and my cousin did the lynx and lighter, home made flame thrower on the hive lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Losing patience with things I want to buy being out of stock.
- Wanted a specific Kayak from BCF. The nearest available one in stock is a 4 hr drive away so it's a fucking nuisance if I want that specific one.
- Looked at other options for Kayaks. Found one I liked that was meant to be for sale in Dubbo. Visit the store and they've stopped selling this brand but are still advertising them.
- This leads me to wanting to upgrade from soft roof racks to pro racks. After looking around at every auto retailer in town I still have to order a set because the fitting kit I need isn't available in town right now.

Just wish I could walk into a store and buy what I want.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Losing patience with things I want to buy being out of stock.
- Wanted a specific Kayak from BCF. The nearest available one in stock is a 4 hr drive away so it's a fucking nuisance if I want that specific one.
- Looked at other options for Kayaks. Found one I liked that was meant to be for sale in Dubbo. Visit the store and they've stopped selling this brand but are still advertising them.
- This leads me to wanting to upgrade from soft roof racks to pro racks. After looking around at every auto retailer in town I still have to order a set because the fitting kit I need isn't available in town right now.

Just wish I could walk into a store and buy what I want.
Me too.. ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope they're getting close with treatments for your injuries big fella. Made me feel bad for not counting my blessings.
Everything relative my man..I’m only having fun!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyday at the lights closest to my house someone tries this, and everyday I smile and wave as I slow down or speed up to make sure that **** stays exactly where they are.
I get the shits at the dickheads that actually let them in more than the dickheads that do that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Advertising and marketing. Where once advertising/marketing was about promoting a new and better product, now it's a con job to trick consumers into buying more the same product. The most obvious one is packets of chips. If they packaged chips in a bag fitting the contents, you would not pay what they charge as it would look like a rip off.