The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Another inductee into the "Freak these days" thread!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfair scrutiny, desperate tactics, speculation call it what you want, no Aussie should suffer the indignity.
Brainwash the public but I march on with closure near.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Horses. I find them to be ***** of animals. I guess I’m just more of a dog person.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Middle eastern people making a big issue out of a non issue grinds my gears.

Particularly Lebanese people, in more particular Lebanese men!

Ffs guys stop making a big issue out of a nothing issue!

Also stop trying to make yourselves out to be more important than you are!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Horses. I find them to be ***** of animals. I guess I’m just more of a dog person.
Yes I agree I got attacked by a horse once but when I tried to complain the owners said it was my fault for not feeding it apples instead of hay.. Horses apparently don't like hay.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People who leave festering half drunk cups of coffee on their desks.

Why are people such pigs in the workplace? Are they also like this at home? Like, if i go their house, should I refuse an offer of a coffee as all of their mugs will be stained AF? It's just so fucking gross.

This morning, since I'm in the office first, i thought i'd do a nice thing after brekkie and do the dishes (small office of 6 people). What i found on one desk when doing the rounds made me dry retch.

I think I might bring my own mug in tomorrow. At least I know it will be clean.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Why are people such pigs in the workplace? Are they also like this at home? Like, if i go their house, should I refuse an offer of a coffee as all of their mugs will be stained AF? It's just so fucking gross.

This morning, since I'm in the office first, i thought i'd do a nice thing after brekkie and do the dishes (small office of 6 people). What i found on one desk when doing the rounds made me dry retch.

I always use my own mug at work, wash it after I'm done, dry it, then store it in my locker. No idea WTF is swimming in that dish washer.

I think it's the opposite at their house though... I reckon their house is clean and tidy, but because they don't give a rats arse about the office, they're pigs there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Not working from home anymore?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not working from home anymore?
I joined up with someone to form a new firm last October, so its back into the city for me. I do miss some aspects of working from home, but I do admit it more social in town, and there is a lot more eye candy.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I joined up with someone to form a new firm last October, so its back into the city for me. I do miss some aspects of working from home, but I do admit it more social in town, and there is a lot more eye candy.
Can't see myself working from home. I did it less than 5 days last year at my previous job... bore the shit out of me! Has it's advantages... no commute (especially in shit weather), wear what you want, no boss watching you, toilet/food breaks anytime, but you're so isolated and closed-off from a buzzing office atmosphere. Being an extrovert, WFH is something I cannot do, but wouldn't mind doing it on an as-needs basis, or in case of emergency.