The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alzheimer, will we ever cure Idiotville.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Slow walkers who can't walk in a straight line when you try to overtake them :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about when your wondering of into the world of social media whilst your phone is two feet in the air at 11:30 pm. Your arms had been through a strenuous workout and were unable to persist holding that dreaded device. You drop it and scream like a bitch as your nose begins to bleed

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about when your wondering of into the world of social media whilst your phone is two feet in the air at 11:30 pm. Your arms had been through a strenuous workout and were unable to persist holding that dreaded device. You drop it and scream like a bitch as your nose begins to bleed
11:30pm? Stuff that, I'm into a deep, involuntarily state of seeing a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Because they are on their mobile phones. :rage:
Nope, just slow walkers in general. It happens all the time. The ones who are on their phones who get hit by cars because they're not watching the road deserve that.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadshit customer service people in woolies, BWS etc...
Thats what grinds my gears.....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
BWS people are cool.
Communist pigs are not.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe im expecting too much from people.
Reason why I ask: I like some product knowledge in an independent joint (there is one near my house where the owner wont shut up about beer) but I don't hold the same expectation in a chain.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reason why I ask: I like some product knowledge in an independent joint (there is one near my house where the owner wont shut up about beer) but I don't hold the same expectation in a chain.
The one near me the worker couldnt give two hoots about any proper service

Wahesh

Reaction score
FYI - Its actually a woman, & not a very pretty one i might add just quietly.
Yep. That's pretty much the final nail in the coffin. I mean it's not that they need to be pretty, but if they are horrid as well as not giving a hoot about their job, those are 2 ingredients for a very shitty experience.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just got a call from those Chinese Embassy scammers. The scam goes that they call and it's an automated message that says "Please hold for an important message from the Chinese Embassy of Australia". They then speak in Chinese, before the message stops and it transfers to an actual person (scammer) speaking Chinese.

Since I already knew how the scam worked, I waited right until the message stopped and the person picked up, then let rip a mad wet fart about 10 seconds long.

The only thing I got in reply was an angry huff, followed by them hanging up.

:( For that effort I'd at least expect a soft clap or something.... as I almost had to push to the point of touching cloth...

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a call from those Chinese Embassy scammers. The scam goes that they call and it's an automated message that says "Please hold for an important message from the Chinese Embassy of Australia". They then speak in Chinese, before the message stops and it transfers to an actual person (scammer) speaking Chinese.

Since I already knew how the scam worked, I waited right until the message stopped and the person picked up, then let rip a mad wet fart about 10 seconds long.

The only thing I got in reply was an angry huff, followed by them hanging up.

:( For that effort I'd at least expect a soft clap or something.... as I almost had to push to the point of touching cloth...
Yeah i got one of those Chinese calls the other day as well.
However, in future i might try your fart method.