The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Climate protesters. Why the purple hair, why are u flying aboriginal and Palestinian flags for.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will die knowing they tried to brainwash the country to make sure I couldnt win

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People trying to make me gay, then try to prove im gay, the same ones trying to ban me from being gay when I never said I was turning gay anyway.
Im just a broadminded diverse adult who is agitated, sorry to the innocent affected by my inability to deal with these kinds of upheaval that shouldnt be allowed to affect communities.
The accusathon will never justify my treatment, Power trips can be a shit excuse
So, are you gay or not? I got lost about halfway though there.

1710818729946.png

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Climate protesters. Why the purple hair, why are u flying aboriginal and Palestinian flags for.
The fucks just want to be part of anything they can
Just like Pentecostal Christians

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our Kate where has she gone she is missing and the media is loving it. Despite the fact that she had surgery and the Royal family said she wouldn’t be available for comment until the end of this month the gossip sites are loving the click bait shot. I know an editor for mamma Mia and this is her bread and butter trying to get clicks for revenue so they can make a profit and get paid. I hope Our Kate is okay. If not that will be even more profitable for them.
Got an answer why now. Wishing her all the best with her recuperation.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team "Death-riders" here on the kennel!
If you can't or won't support the team FUCK OFF!
Also,
The morons who think everything is a conspiracy against the Dogs.
Grow up, grow a brain or FUCK OFF!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok no conspiracy but if there was one that that required the public to be regularly instructed on how to think you would have to ask what would happen if they werent instructed?
Desperate tactics.
You dont death ride a team, you encourage, that roster sparkles with names just gotta get them in the right place at the right time.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must look like the biggest whinger but hey some people go to a lot of trouble to make a lot of trouble so lets give it to them.
Agitate the agitaters who can fuck off this time round, power trip toy is getting serious and gunna fix communsim

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can understand people protesting for Palestine, they are going through effectively what is a crime against innocent people, and even more so, a crime against God, because regardless of religious beliefs, Israeli's and Palestinian's both believe in God, and they both believe that as people, they are children of God, and, the IDF are killing God's own children.

How they cannot see that as a crime themselves is beyond me.