The things that float your boat!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being judged on public mutual respect, not by the creepy cameras some fuck put everywhere.
Fuck the poshathon, sanctimonius bullshit

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sleeping in on these cold pre-Winter mornings while we're in working from home in lockdown. Yep... this works :D

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife accuses my of not having an ability to walk past a busker, without watching and listening, over applauding and not being able to walk away without dropping some coins off in their guitar case etc.

There was one occasion when I became part of the show, I had just had a joint in the Rocks and walked over to Circular Quay, where a woman was performing. She choose two blokes from the audience including me.

She then said she was going to jump on our shoulders and juggle two flaming torches. It was then that my drug induced panic set in.

Anyway she got on our shoulders with her unlit torches and asked the crowd for a lighter, to which I let go of her leg reached into my pocket and handed her my lighter, it was at this stage that her panic set in.

She took the lighter light her torches and juggled for a minute, then jumped off of shoulders still juggling to much applause.

Never to be forgotten by myself, the other bloke, the performer and those that witnessed it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having better logic than power trippers burying their heads in the sand.