Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey I'm a size 15. And the reason Sasquatch doesn't exist anymore is because in 2010 I finally decided to,stop scattering out and have a shave!
So you feel my pain trying to find size 15 footwear too?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Size 15? Bro, I think YOU should have the username Wahesh lol...
Some shoes I'm actually 16 lol

All my shoes I have bought in Vegas, they have the shoes I want in the sizes I need.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Females getting paid less than males in an equal environment.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
'Special law' in NSW don't exist.
Sorry about the orchestrated misportrayal, the protection of our basic human rights doesn't seem to exist either.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lots of talk of God being less likely than other life in the universe....and how big the universe is.....got me thinking of the diversity of life that has ever lived on this earth. Mankind hasnt been here very long and we cant trace our ancestry. Scientists still refer to missing links between us and other primates. Just because we witness some forms of evolution doesnt prove we came from a single cell or thereby that we evolved from a single cell. Nor am I a creationist per se.....not in the way our religions depict.

Would not a being able to travel across time and space in a way we havent contemplated yet be Godlike to us? Would he leave us a book to pray to him constantly to secure his favors?

Alternatively, would we be happy if the existence of a God could be disproved? Or if we KNEW we were alone in the Universe would we stop wanting to go to Mars? Could science $$ be better spent curing more known illnesses. Our lifespan is so short. We can only contemplate how we would feel if we knew the truth about so many of the mysteries of the universe.

Personally, Id be happy enough to live to see the day that the world woke up to itself and the climate change alarmists have their science debunked. As for God or aliens...I cant see a definitive answer on the horizon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to kickstart this by saying an Asian with a Scottish or Irish accent.
What else is there that you've thought of,that you believe doesn't exist?
Use this thread to discuss and debunk or clarify ones claims.
Man I just saw a Asian chef with a Scottish accent. He was born there.

It's funny when someone looks like something and sounds like another lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Tell me about it. When I was in Lebanon, I stepped into a Sushi restaurant and attempted to communicate with the guy in broken English. I nearly fell over when the Japanese chef said "Salam Alaikum" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to school with a Chinese kid who was born in Belfast and had a strong Irish accent. There has to be a Chinatown in Scotland and Ireland - there is a Chinatown everywhere!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I met a big steroid pumped lebanese guy once who spoke English with an irish accent.

initially i thought he was imitating Irish accent just to be funny.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A major real estate agency that takes a tenant's rights under a signed lease agreement as seriously as the landlord's.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think people with depression are looking for things that don't exist.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I think people with depression are looking for things that don't exist.
Like a sugar daddy chasing paleo diet eating whore with ever perfecting interchangeable assets, a flaweless selfie face and a useless diploma in natural arts therapy.
Stuck in the rent trap wondering when her sugar da..knight in shining armour is going to wade his way through the filth of her secret fuck boys whilst she pretends to keep herself openly available for a man, any man that can give her all the worldy material possessions?..

something like that

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like a sugar daddy chasing paleo diet eating whore with ever perfecting interchangeable assets, a flaweless selfie face and a useless diploma in natural arts therapy.
Stuck in the rent trap wondering when her sugar da..knight in shining armour is going to wade his way through the filth of her secret fuck boys whilst she pretends to keep herself openly available for a man, any man that can give her all the worldy material possessions?..

something like that
You should be medicated .

Status
Not open for further replies.