Gilded
Reaction score
Respect to Novax for putting Demon on show for grandstanding over the covid vax
I know it’s been around a while..but this name..love it.. bahahaha

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liked Tsitsy's vaguely subtle shout out to Margot Robbie post match yesty..how cool would it be if she actually showed up :hearteyes: :tearsofjoy:
Good looking prick he'd be a sneaky chance I reckon..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Liked Tsitsy's vaguely subtle shout out to Margot Robbie post match yesty..how cool would it be if she actually showed up :hearteyes: :tearsofjoy:
Good looking prick he'd be a sneaky chance I reckon..
he is playing well tits, i got $15/$8 for him

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Novax' "hamstring strain" is standing up to the pressure of Grand Slam Tennis.

Guy should get a gig in the WWE after his Tennis career is over. He'd make a great heel.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why I can't get excited about Novak's dominance the last 3-4 years. He's playing against no one.
Yeh ultimately I'm team Federer..still devo he didnt win that Wimbledon final jn 2019(absolutely should have)was fairly close to 38 years old then, Novak just 32 I think.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see Novax “strained hammy” hold up. He’s just demolishing his opponents. Imagine how good he’d be if he was “FIT”.

Not called the Djoker for no reason.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fmd, the moaning from Sabalenka is insane

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Female game is very poor at the moment.

Tsitsipas vs Djokovich rematch might go 4 sets but I think Novak is still a class above. Novak beat him at the Roland Garos on his least favourite surface so here it is very unlikely Tsitsipas can pull it off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've just booted out my dinner guests in time to watch Team Kinky. Must admit I haven't seen any of the AO up to this point.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Greek God is about to announce himself on the world stage.
I'd love to see that. I'm expecting Novak tonight win with the way he's playing but I'll be watching and hoping it's a good match.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't think of one reason to watch women's tennis..so i don't.

I may watch Djokovic likely win(again), if I do it will be partly because I'm actually hoping Margot Robbie turns up... :tearsofjoy: that could fire the big Greek up, this is his first Slam final outside of that French Open.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I may watch Djokovic likely win(again), if I do it will be partly because I'm actually hoping Margot Robbie turns up... :tearsofjoy: that could fire the big Greek up, this is his first Slam final outside of that French Open.
Tsitsipas is obviously already motivated to win his first slam but Novak gave him extra motivation.. The arrogant bastard asked if Tsitsipas was playing in his first slam final and the reporter corrected him and said you played him in the final at the French Open and it was only a year and a half ago.. Plus it went to 5 sets.. Talk about disrespect!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd, the moaning from Sabalenka is insane
Yeh, but nowhere near as bad as Monica Seles who started all the screaming a number of decades ago. Tennis Officials should’ve stopped it then, but it has been allowed to fester and is tantamount to cheating.

Not all players do it in both men’s and women’s, but officials tell the crowd to remain quiet while players are screaming like someone is being attacked.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tend to agree about watching women’s tennis, but I flicked over to see the score and it was near the end and Sabalenka nearly choked again. Lost 3 Match Points before finally winning on the 4th match point to win her 1st major.

I’ve only been interested when an Aussie women is playing i.e. Ash Barty.

Funny thing, women fight for equality and have succeeded in getting equal pay to the men’s yet the level between the two are light years and the women only play 3 sets NOT five. No wonder so many sportsmen are having sex changes to play in women’s sports. Easy $$$$$.