Opinion The team I believe should be for the rest of this stinking season (My opinion)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Foran doesn't want to steer the ship. He's quiet happy for the young halves to take control and crash the team into the ground. What's the point of having him out there? Might as well just let the youngsters play without him.
7. Wakeham.
6. Avo.
I would also drop Tolman, fucks up everything by getting in the way. This team needs to fuck the Des ball rubbish off and stop passing to forwards to ball play. The halfs need early ball from the ruck. Swap for Toomaga.
Other than that you're right
Foran isn't that player, he also isn't going to change his ways. I'd say he's in the team because he probably has more try assists (and attacking stats in general) than all of our other halves combined.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the team I believe we should stick too for the rest of the season (note: it’s only my opinion)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Hoppa
4. Lafai
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Foran
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10.Napa
11. RFM
12. Doorey
13.Jackson

14. Katoa
15. Tolman
16. Thompson
17. Sue
Have you forgotten To-Omaga

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran isn't that player, he also isn't going to change his ways. I'd say he's in the team because he probably has more try assists (and attacking stats in general) than all of our other halves combined.
When you're paid 10% of the salary cap you have to be that guy!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When you're paid 10% of the salary cap you have to be that guy!
That isn't Foran's issue. We knew what we were getting before we signed him. We weren't buying a halfback :D . Foran is stubborn in his play style and what he's going to offer. I'm sure he has the ability to be a halfback (besides the long kicking game), for whatever reason he doesn't want to be that player. Also if he was re-signed he'd be on ~4% of the salary cap.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good
Fuck off and never post on this forum again.
So a great Rugby League expert like yourself, favors players who have zero speed, miss tackles,
cant, and dont link with their outside man, continually let in tries. He is supposed to be the last line of defence.
Thats why opposing players are happy to run at him.
At least Lafai will not be signed, and hopefully Hopoate goes to Manly.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Lafai I can understand.
Why does he have this hatred for Hopoate?
I think Speedy might be a little retarded no offence. Few years ago he use to say Tapau doesn’t make meters when he plays despite the fact he smashes out 125 a game currently and last year it was about 160 a game. Best to leave the slow people alone.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So a great Rugby League expert like yourself, favors players who have zero speed, miss tackles,
cant, and dont link with their outside man, continually let in tries. He is supposed to be the last line of defence.
Thats why opposing players are happy to run at him.
At least Lafai will not be signed, and hopefully Hopoate goes to Manly.
I mean what is it with you and Hopoate.
He was clearly the best player on the park yesterday for us and he has been injured for 7 weeks!!!

He has been voted by the players & coaching.staff as the best player at the club for the last 2 seasons.

Mate I'm a 1000 times better rugby league analysts than you. Yes I know that isn't saying much as you seem to have the intellectual capacity of a child.

I think Speedy might be a little retarded no offence. Few years ago he use to say Tapau doesn’t make meters when he plays despite the fact he smashes out 125 a game currently and last year it was about 160 a game. Best to leave the slow people alone.
I wish we had Marty in our team now.
I think Marty still has a soft spot for Canterbury.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Mr Flog you are correct.. if your mate Foran attempts a clearing kick, he's likely to snap in half at the waist...
Mr Salty is perfect for you.
But Mr Flog? No mine should be Mr Common Sense or Mr Sensible.
Something like that, just being honest.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lafai I can understand.
Why does he have this hatred for Hopoate?
I do not hate Hopoate. I am just able to see that he doesnt contribute enough to be a viable
player in this team. However, he is contracted for next season, and there are absolutely no alternatives.
When I see him play, I think about players like Barba, Silva, Dowling, Johns, and others. He is not within a bulls roar of these players.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr Salty is perfect for you.
But Mr Flog? No mine should be Mr Common Sense or Mr Sensible.
Something like that, just being honest.
Nah you're right think these suit you better .... Mr egotistical or Mr narcissistic or Mr delusional

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran & Averillo won't happen.. neither of them can do clearing kicks..
MK can kick.

Fcuk anything better or different from Cogger and that corner...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I must be a bit retarded to reply to you. When Taupau was here, he was flat out making FG. I admit he has since improved.
However, Hopoate has not improved, and does not offer enough to be considered a good fullback. But he's all we have.
Parramatta was glad to see the end of him.