The Sydney FC SUPER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I couldn't find the other Sydney FC thread, but great win this evening. Bridge is in superb form! Aloisi = Most over-rated player in sport HISTORY. The chances he got towards the end of the game had goals written all over it especially being an international player (former) should of been easy for him to put at the back of the net. Great win 3-1.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Sweet, I had them at about $1.75 :D

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Brosqueinhio also played very well

Malla

Reaction score
And only has 1goal to show for it this season, poor guy.
He has atleast 10 assists this year. He set up all 3 goals last night. Plus defends well when need be. He is a very reliable, and versatile forward.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bridge and brosque are playing brilliantly.

our midfield is functioning really well atm.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
2nd win of the season, 2-1 vs Glory.. Who's going down to gosford next saturday v Mariners?

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have good players, antonis, abbas, triantis, gligor, gameiro, chianese, naumoff, ryall, grant, petkovic, janjetovic. Although these players are good we need more young talent to add to the squad.

Bernie ibini is a good signing for the club as is graham arnold as coach. With more improvements to the squad and getting rid of the older players pulling the team down i can see us winning the comp within the next 3-5 years.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a great win from the boys last night against the current & defending asian champions. Could have had another 2-3 goals on the board but we got the result in the end. Good confidence booster for the back end of the a-league. Hopefully we can push on and play some good games, earning more victories

Status
Not open for further replies.