The Sydney FC SUPER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

80fic...

They managed to Avoid the Spoon again. Te still remain the only Australian Club not to make the Finals. Oh and by the Way, the Roar are currently loosing 2-0.
lol 2-0, I thought they were playing perth tomorrow.

*edit* go Adelaide

hard to believe CC are holding onto minor premiership, looked all gone 2 weeks ago.

Should be a great final series

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
melbourne abit lucky, they got an own goal by milligan. shame cuz the crowd was 33k

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
anybody going to the finals game against queensland on friday night?. I am going to get a ticket today.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
bought our tickets 2day, can't wait should be a great game!!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I so wish I could be at this game, but I have prior plans... and so do the people I normally go with... but yeah it should be awesome and definitely the boys are fired up for this one...;)

Talking to them after the match on Sunday, as we watched QLD go down to Adelaide, they all agreed it was there against the victory, they just couldn't finish it off, but they say they are ready for QLD and it will be no holds barred, so that's good to hear... :D

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
still nil all after 75 mins. Sydney will fancy thier chances getting the job done in qld. Theyve been undefeated away all season

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nil all into injury time. one away goal next week will do it for sydney

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What a waste of time that match was. Even sitting in the cove couldnt liven it up much.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
You're hard to please Stevie... even if it's a draw, I love being in the Cove, it's like being in a massive army of support who cheer win lose or draw... ;)

As for this, hey we were the better side, but we couldn't finish, time to go to QLD and use our good away record to belt the Roar... :D :D

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a waste of time that match was. Even sitting in the cove couldnt liven it up much.
Still though, 0-0. Not what I was expecting from Sydney. They should of taken their Chances much better. Onto Suncorp I guess. I don't like I our chances but hopeful of Victory against those Queensland Slime.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was surprised that at the end of the match beer and bottles of coke etc were thrown into the crowd and onto the pitch.

If it was a doggies game it would be in the papers and Gallop would be talking about sanctions i'm quite sure.

80fic...

Newcastle with 1 foot in the GF, the mariners unlucky. come on CC we need you to lift for the return leg

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised that at the end of the match beer and bottles of coke etc were thrown into the crowd and onto the pitch.

If it was a doggies game it would be in the papers and Gallop would be talking about sanctions i'm quite sure.
Hey, it's Inner Sydney... Getting Drunk and acting stupid is in their Genes.

meldog

Obsessed Since I Was Born
Reaction score
farken mark milligan has a broken nose and SHOULD be able to play on friday.
should means jack all.
arrggghhh.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Sudden death now. 3 wins from reclaiming our trophy Sydney. C'monnnnnnnnnn

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Will be tougher without Juninho, but we will give it our best shot and I am sure they will be hoping to keep that away record in tact... :D

GO SYDNEY FC, LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TO GO.... :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.