The state election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what idiots wanna hock a main train line and electricity infrastructure?
If you ask me the Libs are little desperate this time of year.
Who's doin what?
This happened under Liberal.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id wish it would hurry up cause the clowns holding signs below my house are starting to shit me , and the beeping horns are unsettling my dog.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
How's the state of affairs in Newie Bob ?

Corrupt vultures of capitalism still trying to keep a strangle hold on the good citizens with their nefarious slurs and skull-duggery ???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who is in "power", they are just Puppets.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

Corrupt vultures of capitalism still trying to keep a strangle hold on the good citizens with their nefarious slurs and skull-duggery ???
Fun and enjoyment for the whole family, they are desperately hanging on to their power trip over the man they fear the most.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Libs get in we'll be owned by the Chinese fancy wanting to sell off electricity network overseas..Pretty sure my grandfather didn't fight for this country to be sold off

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id wish it would hurry up cause the clowns holding signs below my house are starting to shit me , and the beeping horns are unsettling my dog.
Haha where you at mate I drive past a bunch this morning I admit I beeped and gave a thumbs up

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha where you at mate I drive past a bunch this morning I admit I beeped and gave a thumbs up
Im at tascott they are camped out on brisbane water drive. It also disturbs my viewing of the rbt setting up there and watching fukkers shit themselves and try to turn around

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Libs get in we'll be owned by the Chinese fancy wanting to sell off electricity network overseas..Pretty sure my grandfather didn't fight for this country to be sold off
Ken oath.
They'll F!@# the trains too.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it Saturday or Sunday?

Hey I am a swing voter typically,
This time round I am voting labor with out hesitation,

Ok no more politic talk for me,
Lol, it's worse than talking about religion,

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a Queenslander, I can tell you that the best thing about a state election is Tony Abbott coming nowhere near your state for a month.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Capitalism isn't perfect but its better then the alternatives.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im at tascott they are camped out on brisbane water drive. It also disturbs my viewing of the rbt setting up there and watching fukkers shit themselves and try to turn around
Yeah rite pretty sure no exactly where you mean you got water views mate, lucky bastard

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Saturday mate yeah I'm same as you def Labour for this one

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** the liberals and nationals. Aside from their proposed selloff of power and rail infrastructure, we can also expect hospital selloffs and for higher education to become a benefit that only the wealthy can afford. They've attacked unions in an effort to make it easier for business to screw with our ability to fight for reasonable wages and will **** with the working class at every step that they can. I personally do not want to see our country sold off so some already rich foreigners can benefit from our citizens havoing to send the profits from electricity, education and medical care overseas.

I'll be voting labor.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So who is the lying c***, the Labor c*** saying the Libs are selling assets, or the Liberal c*** saying he is leasing 49%?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First election where I have no idea who either guy is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know shit about politics, but a bloke i used to go to school with years ago now works for Baird and he was an absolute ****ing wanker. So i guess **** Baird?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Saturday...

I'm working at one of the booths.. easiest $600 - $700 to make in a day :grinning:

As for Liberal or Labour, I am (and have to be) politically neutral.

The ads are always the same though.

Candidate 1: Candidate 2 is going to do this this and that and already did this and that... VOTE FOR ME.
Candidate 2: Candidate 1 need to get their facts right. We are going to do this this and that and already did this and that... VOTE FOR ME.

At the end of the day, due to Australia having a TPP (Two Party Preferred) system, you can't win either way as one of two major parties will end up in power.

I cannot remember the last time a politician ran for anything other than the perks and self gratification.

The day a pollie actually runs FOR the people, and works FOR the people, is the day Australia undergoes a MASSIVE transformation in its political framework.

Status
Not open for further replies.