The Solution !!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did Phil Gould tell you?
While most Dogs supporters have been calling for Flanagan Snr, I believe Gould is eyeing Ciraldo. Flanagan Snr may not want to coach an NRL side with Gould as an overseeing coaching director, besides Gould may feel uncomfortable with Flanagan as head coach.
In any event, we as fans are about to witness the politics involved in the decision making process of when we will be terminating TBaz, and how we go about choosing a replacement in a matter of weeks most likely.
It is undoubtedly sad for TBaz. Sure the NRL is a business and all that, but there was also a lot of sadness surrounding the departure of Seibold from the Broncos. It just became untenable, as the Broncos under Seibold turned winning chances in games into abject losses due to a lack of confidence. Similarly, It's most unlikely TBaz will be able to reinvent himself after this to secure another head coaching gig, other than going to the super league.
As such, I hope TBaz can find peace in accepting his moving on. I hope he can secure another assistant gig somewhere.
Being a head coach of an NRL Club is not easy, just ask Terry Lamb, Mick Cronin, John Cartright, Anthony Griffin, Anthony Seibold, Geoff Toovey, Dean Pay, John Morris, Kevin Moore, Brad Fittler, Brian Smith and many many more.