Rumour The save Corey Allan thread

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, La Familiars.

The rumour mill has kicked into overdrive. Aaron Schoupp taking his bad haircut and worse attitude elsewhere is great news for the club, but of much more concern are the rumours the club is shopping around Corey Allan.... and even worse, they are apparently willing to pay up to 50 percent of his contract.

If the club are seriously even pondering this, it is complete and utter madness. Corey had a bad run with injuries last year, but is by far and away the best fullback we have at the club. Just look at this highlights package for a reminder of just what this absolute beast is capable of (warning NSFW) .

I think Gus has made some serious missteps in his recruitment and retention strategies so far. He signed a star backrower with nothing left to play for on massive coin, he signed a hooker who can't run, he is lowballing Burton which is probably going to see him taking up an offer he can't refuse and going elsewhere, he has forced our heart and soul and defensive glue into early retirement, and now he is apparently trying to move on a star fullback who is as cheap as chips.

We need to stop this, Fam. You, me....we the people need to stop this.

I am asking you all for a very small favour. I want you to all post below, explaining just what Corey means to this club and why he needs to stay here. I am going to take screenshots of all your comments, print and laminate them and I will personally deliver them to Bulldogs HQ at our next training session. No negative comments, please. They will only ruin my plan. There are hundreds of other threads on this forum for the negative nellies. This is a place of positivity.

Join me in my fight, Fam. Together, we can make a difference!

Namaste
Too much to read just make it into a movie.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Google dohnut … NOTHING. I need answers man. I’m sitting here at work but not working because of industrial action and bored AF.
Pump a panel

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised this thread has 70 posts, when there should have been only 1 . . . Why ? What has he done ?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Corey Allen is a good footballer. However, there are two negatives I see with him.
1) He is overpaid.
2) He is constantly injured.
He does not represent good value to the club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where's the fuck off Corey Allan thread?
Dude, asking that on here is like men who ask when it's going to be International Men's Day on International Women's Day. (Incidentally, International Men's Day is one week from tomorrow.)

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Corey Allen is a good footballer. However, there are two negatives I see with him.
1) He is overpaid.
2) He is constantly injured.
He does not represent good value to the club.
Most players will go through a year or two where they have a tough run with injries, though. I wouldn't say he is constantly injured, he's just had a rough couple of years.

As for his contract value, it's not something we can really do anything about. No club is going to take him unless we pay freight,... and talk is that we are willing to pay up to 50 percent of his contract value for him to play somewhere else? Would that really be of benefit to the club?

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m glad you don’t have anything to do with recruitment or retention mate, not sure if your posts are serious or you love taking the piss?