The Sammeth kasiano we all know and love came back yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fat boy cost us a lot yesterday by not doing what he has done well all year, running hard and only offloading when its on. He and few of the boys thought we could just flick it every single time.

Berries is not happy

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
shit game, half a team missing, roberts got under our skin.

She'll be right mate dont stress

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If your gunna mention the bad things he done, dont forget the good things - strong metres, big hits in D. He was definitely sloppy with his offloads but his second phase play is invaluable and I don't think theres a more damaging frontrower when he runs the ball.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fat boy cost us a lot yesterday by not doing what he has done well all year, running hard and only offloading when its on. He and few of the boys thought we could just flick it every single time.

Berries is not happy
Don't agree with you buddy yes he made some mistakes but you can't blame him for a loss the whole team made mistakes how can you blame just kas

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't agree with you buddy yes he made some mistakes but you can't blame him for a loss the whole team made mistakes how can you blame just kas
exactly, kas threw some absolute shockers but the whole team was guilty of that, suppose thats what happens when we try and play catch up

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fat boy is the perfect bench player, he struggles when he starts and tries too hard to be the hero when the rest of the pack is out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still needs to lose 10 kgs to be honest, hopefully he can with more games this year and less injuries.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't blame big kas for trying to set up some plays, our shit halves couldn't get the job done so someone had to try and spark something.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He made some errors at crucial times trying to be creative. He was playing well prior to this. Still one of my favourite players in the team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb thread..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He did a few silly things last week and yesterday. Against Canberra and Gold Coast he offloaded when he didn't need to and the other team scored.

If he was trying the offload yesterday and it was the 5th tackle I would understand but on the 1st or 2nd it killed a good chance we had of scoring.

Greendog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Id rather him in our team than playing against us. His effort was there yesterday but a couple of errors cost us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Id rather him in our team than playing against us. His effort was there yesterday but a couple of errors cost us.
Like the effort in his missed tackle?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So anyone that disagrees with your opinion is wrong. What were you saying about ignorance?
I'm saying it's a dumb thread because there's other threads already discussing this same subject.. so yes it's a dumb thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Scored a 6 pointer for us. HOW DARE HE!
So what if Thompson scored a try ? I was dirty as with Kasiano yesterday.... i was screaming and swearing at the TV profusely... so much so that my girlfriend came out from the bedroom and told me that i need to settle the **** down lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't blame big kas for trying to set up some plays, our shit halves couldn't get the job done so someone had to try and spark something.
How can your halves set up anything when your team surrendered possession on tackle two and three every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.