The rivalry continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
"Blue and White Forums

The Blue and White Forums have gone on holiday for the festive season - we would like to thank all of those who have registered and can ensure you that just like the mighty Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs we will be back bigger and better in the new year.

We have a large range of features being added to the website over the next week before we return and we will be back with a bang in 2009 to take our spot on the mantle as the Number One Bulldogs fan website.

We wish all of our sponsors, members and guests a very Merry Festive Season, a Happy New Year, and hope you come back and join us.

Blue and White Admin.

-"

How are they going to achieve this when they average only about 8 users per day????? Not to mention the desperation to sign-up new members. Setting the bar way too high me thinks.

Malla

Reaction score
they'r dead.
they cant even fund themselves a stable host.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
take their spot on the mantle?

they can take the spot, or they can take the mantle, but i don't think they can combine the two.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you have been down for a combined 2 months out of 3 your in trouble.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
you know what, with some of the threads and posters on here, it wont be long until they are the better site, just cause this site is bigger it doesnt mean its better, 90% of posters on here and 90% of the threads are garbage on here. This place has to improve and seriously who cares if there are 2 sites, more discussion, people take the net to seriously

M

MikeyP..

instead of focusing on the site, they should focus on getting members first tbh.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I think there is room for both forums, they are both done in unique ways and I'm happy to be a member of both

S

sandman77

does the kennel get discussed on the other forum as much as it gets discussed on the Kennel???

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
nope, can't remember a thread being made about it

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cause i cant remember logging in after a week and seeing new posts.

M

MikeyP..

someone should delete this thread. i dont see why we should be talking about that forum....

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
its about quality... not quantity...

atm... blue and white dont have any quality posts and threads...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
you know what, with some of the threads and posters on here, it wont be long until they are the better site, just cause this site is bigger it doesnt mean its better, 90% of posters on here and 90% of the threads are garbage on here. This place has to improve and seriously who cares if there are 2 sites, more discussion, people take the net to seriously
Hi ByRd.

This would have to be the vey first time I have mentioned BnW. This thread is not intended to rubbish the forum, but to question its integrity and the claims that it's going to be the "better" forum for the fans.

While the Kennel has had its fair share of bad posting and idiotic arguments, it stands as a well known established forum with no signs of slowing down. If BnW was to become a force it would have to increase its members, reputation and the quality of content being posted. Even then It'll take a considerable amount of time. I say good luck to them.

Take the net too seriously???? If anything they are the ones taking it too seriously by trying to become competitive with other forums, as they have clearly stated. Who cares how many forums there are??? Not me. I for one am not taking anything seriously, especially on the net, so let's just have some fun with it hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.