Nickname:Jacko
Debut Club:Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Date:24 June 2012
Opposition:Melbourne Storm
Round:16
Previous Club:-
Junior Club:Gulgong Terriers/Mudgee Dragons
Biography:
The 2020 season saw Josh join an exclusive group of men who have played 200 or more first grade games for Canterbury. Jackson became the 13th player player to reach this significant milestone in the club's history when he played his 200th match against the Rabbitohs.
Born and raised in Gulgong, Jackson’s journey to chase his dream of playing in the NRL began when he moved to Newcastle in 2007 with his parents before playing in the Knights SG Ball side two years later. He would then arrive at Canterbury in 2010.
In his first season with the Bulldogs, he appeared in 27 games for the club’s under 20s side as well as claiming the player-of-the-year award and gained selection in the Junior Kangaroos.
The 2011 season saw Jackson play a further 27 matches with the under 20 side, before staring 2012 in reserve grade and finishing the year with 12 first grade games.
He made his NRL debut against the Melbourne Storm in round 16 when five minutes before kick-off, an unexpected injury to Greg Eastwood elevated Jackson from 18th man to a member of the final 17 in defeating the Storm, 20-4.
From that day on, Jackson has not looked back. He has represented his state, his country, collected the Brad Fittler Medal, been named Dally M Second Rower of the Year on two occasions, won the Provan Summons Medal in 2019 and is now captain of the club that gave him the opportunity to live out a childhood dream.
Jackson played in every game for the club in 2020 and from his 20 appearances he made 700 tackles, 1941 running metres and a tackle efficiency of 90.2%. This year will see the Captain move into his tenth season with the Bulldogs.
can we ban nasheed again, he is a fucking pest

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought I would say this but BRING BACK NASHEED.....Compared to this dope Nasheed is a genious......
Hey brother,

Do you really need to call me a dope for my post? I have not insulted you not taken aim at you. I just want to create threads that get people talking.

Do you not agree with my original statement on page 1?

Thanks In advance

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can we ban nasheed again, he is a fucking pest
I am not a pest. Please make a post yourself and see how difficult it is to get feedback and likes. I really am trying my best here to be edgy and have a point if view for people to enjoy.

I'm sorry if I am a pest. Ill try to have less edge next post.

Thanks.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love the effort. Keep up the work it’s been good entertainment so far...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think majority of the work will now be split up amongst the forwards. Thompson will take a good chunk as long as his stamia is good and he doesn't fatigue.
Adam Elliot now has a point to prove so I also see him getting much more involved on the hard work.

The only equation to this is freeing up Josh and letting him play football instead of being the workhorse he had become.

If anyone agrees with me or disagrees plesse share your thoughts around this post and also share with your friends as a point if discussion.

Thanks.
After reading this post, I’m convinced this is def Nasheed the weed... he is the phoenix risen again to troll us all over again :rage:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am not a pest. Please make a post yourself and see how difficult it is to get feedback and likes. I really am trying my best here to be edgy and have a point if view for people to enjoy.

Thanks.
thanks nasheed hopefully you and all your accounts are permanently banned

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought sir David Attenborough had passed away ..
Nope. Richard Attenborough died he was Davids older brother. David Attenborough still kicking at 94. Hope that continues for a while and he maintains some role in documentaries for a while yet. I love the way he presents info.

As for this thread. Pretty dramatic way of saying that hopefully Jackson gets back to his attacking best this year without being under as much pressure. I thought his Origin game at lock was one of his better performances I remember and hope that he replicates that all year now that Barrett has moved him there.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks.
@Nashoenixalldayeveryday .... yes it was funny but the joke is wearing a bit thin now.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Richard Attenborough died he was Davids older brother. David Attenborough still kicking at 94. Hope that continues for a while and he maintains some role in documentaries for a while yet. I love the way he presents info.

As for this thread. Pretty dramatic way of saying that hopefully Jackson gets back to his attacking best this year without being under as much pressure. I thought his Origin game at lock was one of his better performances I remember and hope that he replicates that all year now that Barrett has moved him there.
Sir David is my favourite too, I love all of his many thousands of insightful and beautiful documentaries he has made with his team over the years! I’m currently working my way through collecting all his most recent docos on 4K ultra, Blue Planet 2 is particularly stunning and I thoroughly recommend it!