The Rev Head Thread

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very nice power and I love the way they sit just love them with fat wheels.
I’ve got a staggered set of OEM MY14 (cars an MY09) rays forged wheels on it.
10’s at the front 11’s on the back with falken azennis summer tyres on it.
Grips like a motherfucker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Nico Rosberg flogging Mika Hakkinnens VERY rare McLaren P1 VP3 Experimental around Monaco.

Listen to that baby sing!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That’s fkn awesome.
One thing.....why isn’t it moving ?
Surely the brakes aren’t capable of holding back 50000 pounds of thrust ?
That engine should’ve blown that micro car over the fence.
That's what I was thinking. It didn't even jerk the car forward slightly. I sure as heck got no idea how that works lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Porsche gt3 rs destroyed most hyper cars on the Nürburgring where if you’re honest, that’s the pinnacle of lap times.
Porsche now have 3 of their fucken road legal cars lapping under 7 mins.
Heil hitler

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0 @Boxer @bulldogsfan_88 @Blue_boost @pillow @Bad Billy

Check this out. You would think this is something in America but it was at Padstow TAFE. I obviously studied the wrong course :tearsofjoy:

The jet van is legitimate, I've seen it in real life before at both (either Supernats / Powercruise), and also at Parra City Raceway.

There is also a Jet Truck and a Jet Van in Australia that I've seen (it's a prime mover). There's a truck about 12 months ago that was being fitted with 3 jet engines. Never heard anything more of it though.

If you guys have never seen a Top Fuel or Jet Dragster, make sure you take the time to see them next time they are at Sydney Dragway.

Top Fuelers literally make you feel like there's an earthquake.
Jet Dragsters (and funny cars), the thrust goes straight through your chest, and the temperature even in the stands jumps about 5-10 degrees. Last time they were at Sydney Dragway the thrust cracked one of the windows. Window in the Aeroflow lane (as per video below) copped a hiding.

The only jet based thing I'm yet to see are the jet/power boats up on the Hawkesbury.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah it was the same one in the link I posted. Sadly the owner passed away in 2015, but it was doing the circuits up until 2012.

That Daihatsu Mira Jet van has this like plexiglass enclosure between the jet and the driver. Because the weight of the jet sits over the back end of the car, it stops it moving till it hits full thrust.

At least thats how it was explained to me... in other words it's burning fuel and gasses, but providing no thrust at that point in time (until it hits the after burners).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not gonna lie .... I'd sit there with a deck chair and beer watching this all day.

School bus with kids in it (I think) in Part 2 is the best.... almost all 4 wheels off the ground :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not gonna lie .... I'd sit there with a deck chair and beer watching this all day.

School bus with kids in it (I think) in Part 2 is the best.... almost all 4 wheels off the ground :D

Surely speed bumps that steep wouldn't be legal here right?

Wahesh

Reaction score
You'd think... but Australian roads are a joke. I've seen some shocking speed humps before now.
This begs the questions. Why do rev heads feel the need to lower their cars? What on Earth are they possibly trying to achieve by doing this? Roads are not straight, and then there's speed humps. You have to slow down to like 5km/h (or slower) and if possible, use the edge of the hump rather than the middle.

Now, about cars that are actually stock low to the ground. The beautiful x86. However, I was a passenger in one straight out of the factory... it was as uncomfortable as shit. It felt like I was sitting in a billy kart - it was THAT bad. Why on Earth they'd like to do that is beyond me.

Give me one of these big bad boys over those little toy cars any day...