The Rev Head Thread

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch that series fastest car on netflix.

All sleeper cars take on supercars..

Some bombs on there but some alright cars.

Gotta hear em all talk up their ride..

One guy said his old chevy would pull the teeth out of a lambo..

But on the drag strip the chevy didnt even make it to the finish line. Lambo hammered him.

The guy in chevy had clear perspex looking thing for a bonnet scoop, haha backyard no budget racers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is my current sound, want to make it deeper.

PS can anyone tell me if the rattle is from the exhaust it self or is it a heat shield hitting the exhaust? It's more present when the car is cold.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

PS can anyone tell me if the rattle is from the exhaust it self or is it a heat shield hitting the exhaust? It's more present when the car is cold.

My mate had the same problem with the rattle , if you have straight twin pipes it will rattle, you need to put an exhaust with twin pipe to eliminate that rattle

Last edited:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

What cats do you have again? Sounds like they’re collapsing...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No cats at all? That sound is almost identical to when my cats collapsed after going through the pits for an inspection :laughing:

Could be the exhaust bolts loosening/tightening as the metal expands as it warms up
Thanks for that bro. I'll get it checked out when I swap out the body muffler for a H pipe.