The Rev Head Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear the passing of John Harvey who together with Peter Brock bought us the Holden Dealer Team in the seventies and eighties and was also heavily involved in starting HSV.
The former race car driver was 82 battling lung and had received the medal of order of Australia for his contribution to motor sport.
Another Aussie God gone.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bought an old stereogram not long ago, rocked up to this blokes house, he said its in the shed come in. So I walked over to the garage door and and inside was a GT40 replica sitting there prepped for track day. The other 2 money cars sitting there didnt even register. I didnt want to hastle the bloke in his time in his shed so I only asked a question or 2 about it and felt it was best to be on my way.
There is just something about these cars that when I see one (which is rare) I just about bust a nut.
Anywhos I was just checking to see if Bad Obsession had a new binky vid up and came across this. I love this build, how it came into his possession and its what building your dream car is all about I reckon, making it your own but keeping in tradition of its original concept.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bought an old stereogram not long ago, rocked up to this blokes house, he said its in the shed come in. So I walked over to the garage door and and inside was a GT40 replica sitting there prepped for track day. The other 2 money cars sitting there didnt even register. I didnt want to hastle the bloke in his time in his shed so I only asked a question or 2 about it and felt it was best to be on my way.
There is just something about these cars that when I see one (which is rare) I just about bust a nut.
Anywhos I was just checking to see if Bad Obsession had a new binky vid up and came across this. I love this build, how it came into his possession and its what building your dream car is all about I reckon, making it your own but keeping in tradition of its original concept.

Not bad.... for a Ford ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You like any Fords Assassin or are you a Holden man?
I love my Holdens (well GM's) but there are some Fords that demand and have my respect.

I love the majority of old school muscle cars. Love my Lambos, but my fave is Murikan muscle.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love my Holdens (well GM's) but there are some Fords that demand and have my respect.

I love the majority of old school muscle cars. Love my Lambos, but my fave is Murikan muscle.
I like Lambos, more so late 60's.
Ill never forget watching cannonball run when I was kid. I dont know what was more impressive, the Countach or titties.
Id go a convertible crazy plum purple Cuda with a white interior but that'll never happen.
Or just some gansta 1920-30s beast that travels about 40kms an hour lol.
Yeah I like a bit of everything.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"The AMC AMX/2 was a concept car built in 1969.
The car was designed by in-house stylists Bob Nixon and Fred Hudson.
The non-working AMX/2 show car featured a "twin" theme, including dual movable spoilers, and was intended to have a mid-mounted engine.
It was unveiled to the public at the 1969 Chicago Auto Show. "

Many concept cars of yesteryear with futurist styling look weird today. This car is boarding modern styling with a touch of class. Different set of wheels, a touch lower, meatier exhaust tips and she'd look very impressive I reckon.
400858052_122133587774033550_4376587752380307914_n.jpg

This one just cause Ive never seen it before or knew of its existence and it looks fuckin sexy. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
33 2.jpg

33 1.jpeg