Opinion The rest of the season

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all
First thing all think we can agree the seasons not gone as well as expected well the the first 10 rounds with super coach was a wreck but I’m not gonna harp on it .
The thing I wanna air is how impressed I am with the team and how much I love watching them play scoring points like crazy. Jagging a win to is great . I’m really happy with Addo-Carr and burto obviously great buys. Josh’s was robbed in origin too.
But what I like is potter come in and changes it up takes the. Shackles off Jeremy Marshall king playing outstanding. Vaughny getting the metres we need the backs playing strong shoupp has come of age.
But the players called up this year this is something im really happy about blokes like Casey, morrin , harry edwards ,dockerclay ,have come up and done a great job potter has exposed our depth and it’s solid . But a special mention to me Jacob kiraz fucking wow a great footballer he is not lightening quick but a real footy player he is.
With a couple of the games we have dropped the close ones anyways we could have been in the 8 but shit happens.
I guess I wanna cap it off with the new recruits coming in and the current set up with Gus I’m confident he will make us a great team again building the juniors up and some of that is already showin with some of the boys already getting a taste and playing great.
Mick potter needs a role within this team attack coach or pathways coach too no matter who gets the job.
I know we ain’t gonna be there in September but I’m enjoying watching the boys play hope we can win all our games to finish the year.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bookies have us winning only one of our last 5 games if we can win three that would be great
Anyway as long as we don’t die wondering we will win more than we lose.
2022 to 2023 the only way is up

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bookies have us winning only one of our last 5 games if we can win three that would be great
Some of those games even losing but putting up a fight is so much progress compared to the start. Would be fine with it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey all
First thing all think we can agree the seasons not gone as well as expected well the the first 10 rounds with super coach was a wreck but I’m not gonna harp on it .
The thing I wanna air is how impressed I am with the team and how much I love watching them play scoring points like crazy. Jagging a win to is great . I’m really happy with Addo-Carr and burto obviously great buys. Josh’s was robbed in origin too.
But what I like is potter come in and changes it up takes the. Shackles off Jeremy Marshall king playing outstanding. Vaughny getting the metres we need the backs playing strong shoupp has come of age.
But the players called up this year this is something im really happy about blokes like Casey, morrin , harry edwards ,dockerclay ,have come up and done a great job potter has exposed our depth and it’s solid . But a special mention to me Jacob kiraz fucking wow a great footballer he is not lightening quick but a real footy player he is.
With a couple of the games we have dropped the close ones anyways we could have been in the 8 but shit happens.
I guess I wanna cap it off with the new recruits coming in and the current set up with Gus I’m confident he will make us a great team again building the juniors up and some of that is already showin with some of the boys already getting a taste and playing great.
Mick potter needs a role within this team attack coach or pathways coach too no matter who gets the job.
I know we ain’t gonna be there in September but I’m enjoying watching the boys play hope we can win all our games to finish the year.
I guarantee you we will play at least 1 game in September & it will be against Manly unless the competition gets called off.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry add on to that I am glad jake averillo is finally a fullback he has really made it his own plus skelton hope he gets a run see how he goes

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the cowboys are our test I think we can beat all those teams into the end of the year

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree but we on the right path on the up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad that there has been such a bounce with Potter taking over from Barrett... if the second half of season simply replicated the first with only a couple wins, less than 10 points a game scored, back-to-back wooden spoons etc., how do we attract new players, a new coach, retain the likes of Burton etc.