The " refspiracy " against the Bulldogs.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really blame the refs when they were making 30m more than us every set our forwards got smashed today

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
The NRL has some serious questions to answer, the rorting is becoming more and more obvious.

Refs in the NBA have been caught out in the past and have done time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The NRL has some serious questions to answer, the rorting is becoming more and more obvious.

Refs in the NBA have been caught out in the past and have done time.
I cant prove its corruption but if they can rig bigger sports/league including World Cups, they can rig a backyard quality league run by dumbarses.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Man I used to piss myself as a young child/teen but these days it's nearly unwatchable
Ah, you mean the footy.
Well, it’s a very different game to 30 years ago.
(Apologies if I insulted your age :-)).
I reckon it’s a tough gig for one ref these days.
They took away the second ref to save costs, mainly during Covid. Should bring it back to spread the workload in an increasingly faster game. But all this garbage of systemic cheating is just sour grapes from disgruntled fans. They keep banging on about something they could never prove. Give it a rest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah, you mean the footy.
Well, it’s a very different game to 30 years ago.
(Apologies if I insulted your age :-)).
I reckon it’s a tough gig for one bloke.
They took away the second ref to save costs, mainly during Covid. Should bring it back to spread the workload in an increasingly faster game. But all this garbage of systemic cheating is just sour grapes from disgruntled fans. They keep banging on about something they could never prove. Give it a rest.
I was actually talking about Police Academy lol

But we need to get back up to the top where we belong then the refs bullshit calls shouldn't affect us as much as they do now.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually talking about Police Academy lol
:tearsofjoy: The first one aged OK. They got progressively worse and I’m quite sure I never watched the final one despite working in a video shop at the time :-).

But yeah, we need to be better.
We’ve improved but a ways to go to match it with the top teams. And when we’re good enough no-one will talk about refs, just as no-one did the last two weeks.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The referee’s inconsistency in the ruck control is what lost us the game. He was very vocal with dogs defence constantly calling held very early. They seemed to be able to lay on with out any talk from the ref. This is why they ran through us, we were gassed

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant prove its corruption but if they can rig bigger sports/league including World Cups, they can rig a backyard quality league run by dumbarses.
The fact that you can’t question these dogs says it all.. no wonder they do it every week.. everyone needs to corner these ***** and force them out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact that you can’t question these dogs says it all.. no wonder they do it every week.. everyone needs to corner these ***** and force them out
Yeah if you call them out for their mistakes they fine you 10k...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gerad and Ashley wouldn't do the Dogs any favors, nah every time.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey !!! Dogs are good, loyal,lovable and their motives aren't questionable or unscrupulous . . . How dare you compare Dogs to Referees or the nrlol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We deserved to lose... But I feel if we got a fair go in the ruck, we would have lost by 8 points or less.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm happy to work with someone/or people, an Independent body( not the nrlol obviously ) and go through all our games, minute by minute, decision by decision and prove unequivocally that " the rub of the green" and 50/50 calls have been heavily weighted against us, not only this year but in recent previous years

Last edited: