The reason some girls stay single....

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I HATE men like him. Way too many tickets on himself. Giving girls the ultimatum- and yet they say they don't want to play games. He makes it sound like SHE wants HIM and he is trying to sound blaise'about the whole thing.

God, I hate men sometimes. There are many men like this out there LOL

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I'm giving you a 3 o'clock deadline"

"if you've got issues, I'm not interested"

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAhaAH maybe you were abused as a child.

He sounds hot :love:

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
OMG He sounds like a massive fkwit!! I would never want to date a guy who had so many freaking tickets on himself! Who does he think he is? He'll probably die a lonely, horrible death, tbh :o

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate Canadians more than ever now

they are all the same! arrogant, stupid and full of themselves!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I HATE men like him. Way too many tickets on himself. Giving girls the ultimatum- and yet they say they don't want to play games. He makes it sound like SHE wants HIM and he is trying to sound blaise'about the whole thing.

God, I hate men sometimes. There are many men like this out there LOL
lol you are going to love this!!!

I told the olympian i wasnt going to make our date for friday cause i couldnt get out of my plans id already made with friends... this was his response:

"Jorgie!!! Lets get one thing straight champ!! I'm not just one of these stinky dudes that need to be fit in!! You think i dont have sh1t to do?? but i have the power to cancel what i am doing and do sh1t that i want to do!! So you have to make up your mind tiger!! Bullsh1t plans or fun times with (his name)..... hehehehe"

talk about having tickets on yourself....i was going to respond with a simple "NEXT!!!" bu instead i chose to ignore his calls and texts just to bruise his ego haha.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I told the olympian i wasnt going to make our date for friday cause i couldnt get out of my plans id already made with friends... this was his response:

"Jorgie!!! Lets get one thing straight champ!! I'm not just one of these stinky dudes that need to be fit in!! You think i dont have sh1t to do?? but i have the power to cancel what i am doing and do sh1t that i want to do!! So you have to make up your mind tiger!! Bullsh1t plans or fun times with (his name)..... hehehehe"

talk about having tickets on yourself....i was going to respond with a simple "NEXT!!!" bu instead i chose to ignore his calls and texts just to bruise his ego haha.
hahahahahahah!
Fk me dead! LOL
I wish I had your ignoring ability! I get fired up and rip them a new arsehole. They can treat other people like shhit on their shoe, but can't cop it back.

My favourite though?

"hey baby, how's your day going? Miss you x"

A message sent 2 hours later:

"What the **** is up your arse? Snobby fat ***** dont contact me again if im not good enough for you, fkn slut"

Why, you may ask? I had accidentaly left my phone at home. And before that I had done nothing wrong or "slutish" to give him reason to say such stuff.

God they can be tools LOL

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahah!
Fk me dead! LOL
I wish I had your ignoring ability! I get fired up and rip them a new arsehole. They can treat other people like shhit on their shoe, but can't cop it back.

My favourite though?

"What the **** is up your arse? Snobby fat ***** dont contact me again if im not good enough for you, fkn slut"

Why, you may ask? I had accidentaly left my phone at home. And before that I had done nothing wrong or "slutish" to give him reason to say such stuff.

ahahahh thats awesome

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
hahahahahahah!
Fk me dead! LOL

My favourite though?

omg :sleepy: f*ckin douche!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the guy from the notebook sent a letter to the woman every day for a year ffs

you girls didnt seem to mind that, in fact the notebook is a favourite among ladies

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Rodzilla, don't you DARE dis the Notebook! :p

Furthermore, they were IN LOVE. These people barely KNOW each other!
If some guy I loved wanted to send me a letter everyday for a year, I'd be more than happy to read them :p

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

LOL, Jorgie!! Thats an awesome response you got, straight to the point, no bullcrap, i like it... :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rodzilla, don't you DARE dis the Notebook! :p

Furthermore, they were IN LOVE. These people barely KNOW each other!
If some guy I loved wanted to send me a letter everyday for a year, I'd be more than happy to read them :p
nah i like the notebook, but im just a little confused about the stalking thing

they broke up and he kept on sending letters for a year, think about how long a year is!:whacky:

those letters went unanswered tbh, he didnt know they were being kept from her so he should have stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.