The reason mental illness is on the rise

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this tv show is the main reason that mental illness has increased in recent years in australia, kids growing up in the 90's have this crazy shit implanted into the back of their minds and are still trying to figure out what it is

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mental illness is on the rise because the public is being continually instructed.
Everything is fine everyone, move along.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this tv show is the main reason that mental illness has increased in recent years in australia, kids growing up in the 90's have this crazy shit implanted into the back of their minds and are still trying to figure out what it is

Here you see the very first LGBQT in its natural habitat.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be the introduction of remote control surround sound harassment interrogations.
Anxiety from continual scare mongering, a multitude of modern high tech efforts.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hold on Hold on.....Something just triggered me! Mulligrubs me, Mulligrubs you, come and be a Mulligrub too.. Oh FCUK YUCKKKKKKK!!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Once I was of age I started to envisage her as a more personable type of glory hole. Now whenever the mulligrub image conjures in my mind all I hear is "arrrrggghh argh argghh arggh"

Happy days

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the good old smack was around there seemed to be less mental illness.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
During lockdown I’ve actually started to like my mrs. She’s alright.
Mine is amazing however we have realised that spending 24/7 together for months isnt our thing . I go off and play golf she goes to flower power we need the little break here and there. Nothing hectic we have just come to realise this during lockdown. I guess it’s just really us trying to get back to normality with how we use to be in the olden days before Covid