The real outcomes of the alt-right.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What's your specific example of him doing something that is racist?

Just so you know, we are unlikely to form agreement on this given you are satisfied Trump is unequivocally a racist and won't be convinced otherwise.

Personally, I think Trump is imperfect (as we all are). But no, I don't believe he is a racist person.

The problem is that in 2020, the bar by which racism is measured has been set so low that everyone is racist. You don't even need to do anything racist to be called racist.
the problem is the bar has been set so high that you dont think anything is racist

you once said something like slavery wasnt racist because they actually liked the work that the black people were doing

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
the problem is the bar has been set so high that you dont think anything is racist

you once said something like slavery wasnt racist because they actually liked the work that the black people were doing
When did you last beat a woman?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fight Club is one of my all time favourite movies. Have you read Chuck Palahniuk's other novel Survivor? Not as good as Fight Club, but a decent read none the less.
Have heard it's pretty good. Might have to get my hands on it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your specific example of him doing something that is racist?

Just so you know, we are unlikely to form agreement on this given you are satisfied Trump is unequivocally a racist and won't be convinced otherwise.

Personally, I think Trump is imperfect (as we all are). But no, I don't believe he is a racist person.

The problem is that in 2020, the bar by which racism is measured has been set so low that everyone is racist. You don't even need to do anything racist to be called racist.
Got nothing to counter my points showing Trump is a racist, why am I not surprised.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a dream like MLK.... that every **** gets the fuck along! Judge c***s for who they are and not what they are.

PS this is an Assassin/South of Heaven spin on MLK, just more attention grabbing lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Domestic Terrorism in the USA. Plot to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan.
Crazy.

Violence (including political violence) is never Ok. Hopefully they end up with long prison sentences.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So do you think it is a coincidence that this plot sprung to life after Trump tweeted "LIBERTATE MICHIGAN"?
Haven't read anything about the story yet apart from what you've told me. When did Trump post Liberate Michigan? What was he referring to when he said liberate michigan? Was he making a general point around over zealous covid restrictions or something else?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD Murika is full of fkn brainwashed toddlers.

It really is a shithole country.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
FMD Murika is full of fkn brainwashed toddlers.

It really is a shithole country.
I'm sure it's true that no doubt America no doubt has it's fair share of social issues.

However I disagree with your summation. If what you were saying was true, there would not be millions of immigrants (many black) and many from other minorities attempting to get to America every year.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure it's true that no doubt America no doubt has it's fair share of social issues.

However I disagree with your summation. If what you were saying was true, there would not be millions of immigrants (many black) and many from other minorities attempting to get to America every year.
So when are you applying to move to maga?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So when are you applying to move to maga?
Funny you should ask. We applied a while ago and have already been approved.

We are currently in a holding pattern waiting for one of Trumps presidential orders which bans entry to the U.S. to be lifted.

If the order is lifted then our plan is to migrate there. IF the presidential order is lifted, we are likely to move there from approx February next year.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should ask. We applied a while ago and have already been approved.

We are currently in a holding pattern waiting for one of Trumps presidential orders which bans entry to the U.S. to be lifted.

If the order is lifted then our plan is to migrate there. IF the presidential order is lifted, we are likely to move there from approx February next year.
That ole saying "like a glove" springs to mind.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That ole saying "like a glove" springs to mind.
We are unlikely to remain there permanently. Probably commute back and forward from US to Aus but that is obviously unlikely if travel restrictions remain.