The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Part of the BLM movement beef is the policing.

Apparently some US Police depts only require a 12-14 week training program and you get the situation where a bad cop gets ousted and goes to the next door county police dept plus they have layers and layers of policing structure. Nothing like here for example and they are also increasingly becoming para military type forces.

This clip is very interesting on altering policing methods in Camden, NJ.

I can see a basis for the argument that poor police training impacts blacks more than other ethnicities, because black people commit more violent crime and are therefore more likely than other races to have an interaction with the cops.

But I think police training should be a priority regardless of whether some ethnic groups are affected more than another.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I can see a basis for the argument that poor police training impacts blacks more than other ethnicities, because black people commit more violent crime and are therefore more likely than other races to have an interaction with the cops.
But I thought Breonna Taylor, Mike Brown, Jacob Blake, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin etc. were all angels struck down by the supernatural forces of white supreeemacy?

Are you telling me that the media lied to me?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
But I thought Breonna Taylor, Mike Brown, Jacob Blake, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin etc. were all angels struck down by the supernatural forces of white supreeemacy?

Are you telling me that the media lied to me?
Most of the rioting and looting is generally down to groups like BLM and much of the media allowing narratives to develop from the second each shooting / killing hits social media, without giving time for evidence to come out.

So by the time the evidence actually comes out and a grand jury says police should not be charged, there is such an expectation of racism and police brutality etc etc, that groups of people end up rioting and looting because they're so mad that reality didn't match up with what the media had been telling them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This is generally what I do while I'm on Microsoft Teams meetings. The ones you get dragged into even though you have nothing at all to do with the subject.
you work for microsoft?

i would like a personal apology for the flight simulator game taking forever to download

i downloaded it for 7 hours and im about 20% done, apparently i need to jump through hoops and do all types of things to make it go faster

stop counting the money and dont release games like this if its going to be a nightmare

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you work for microsoft?

i would like a personal apology for the flight simulator game taking forever to download

i downloaded it for 7 hours and im about 20% done, apparently i need to jump through hoops and do all types of things to make it go faster

stop counting the money and dont release games like this if its going to be a nightmare
oh and apologise for not putting the harbour bridge in the game, i understand they had to do the entire world but the harbour bridge should be on the list of things to do

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you work for microsoft?

After 2 weeks of attempting to download it, I got the files via other means then transferred those files to the installation directory. That was literally the only way I could get it to install.

After the two weeks of pain, I played it once and haven't played it since. It's really cool, I just realised that I don't have time to play it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn’t Christianity say no mortal is innocent? So no lives matter? Body count were right all along.
It's a big part of why western democracies have come further than any civilisation in human history (the understanding that sovereignty of the individual is paramount, and that the best way to deal with anyone is to treat them as an individual and not part of a broader group based on their skin colour/religion/sexuality etc).

It's also why identity politics is so dangerous and malevolent - it is based on the idea that people are best described/dealt with/understood on the basis of some immutable characteristic like skin colour/sexuality/religion etc).

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The entire world is delusional.
All this hate on the western world and white people.

Fucking stupid racist morons and leftists are out of control.

Black lives matter protests are delusional.

The western world and white nations are the most anti racist and culturally tolerance countries in the world to live in for any minority group.

I can not believe this topic gets so much discussion.

BLM should just be laughed at for the stupidity it really is.

Not given legs and air time..
To think any minority group in this day and age is not privilege in any western nation is out of their head.

It's never been a better time to be a minority.

Flat earthers have a stronger argument these days.

BLM protests should be illegal given the actual facts, not the made up left wing narrative lies.

Edit.
Let me say, I'm a left wing.
When I put shit on the left, I do so in regards to the far left.

The fuckwits of society basically.

Last edited: