The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Very loose parallels.
Agree, but it does point to the underlying narrative driving most of BLM - 'agree with us or you are scum'. How do you think $1 billion of damage gets done in the space of a few months? Entitled brats operating via political violence and no one in authority (police, government) doing what needed to be done.

There is no attempt to have a reasonable discussion, point out facts, persuade people and then adjust policy settings. It's just 'agree with us and if you don't we'll force you to'.

It's a big part of why the left side of politics absolutely hate Trump. He's his own man - he isn't beholden to political correctness, and is far less controlled than any other politician in DC. He is the least likely politician to give in to political violence and intimidation from BLM and other leftists.

Democrats are far less threatened by establishment republicans who curl up into little balls the first time someone calls them racist.

It's not so much that you don't support BLM.....it is that you only want to talk about BLM and seem much less inclined to acknowledge or talk about the widespread social problems which gave rise to it.....and I'm sure nobody here would threaten you with violence.
On the contrary - I am more than willing to speak non stop about the social issues which gave rise to BLM. The reason why no one wants to hear it from me is because I provide arguments which don't fit the talking point that 'all cops are bad' (they aren't) and 'america is a racist country' (it fundamentally isn't').

The social issue which exists which it seems we all agree on is Black americans are having far too many interactions with police.

However, it's my belief based on the stats I've seen and what I've read that black americans (particularly young men) have more interactions with police because they commit more violent crimes per capita than any other ethnic group in america. The reason I think this is happening is because in many parts of America, the idea of the nuclear family has been trashed, black men are fathering multiple kids to multiple women. The kids grow up in single mother households with lower education (generally with lower incomes and lower education due to single parent staying home looking after the kids). The kids (particularly the boys) grow up with no authority figure in the house, this leads to young boys growing up with no idea how to express their manhood or deal with authority figures such as police.

My suggestion is to:

- Invest in public programs which give incentives for young couples to stay together and raise children together (e.g. tax or subsidies).
- INCREASE police funding, increase peaceful interactions with police through police and community programs.
- Provide more programs to young boys centred around the concept of masculinity and how to be masculine without committing crimes, getting caught up in gang life etc.

Currently the overriding narrative is that men and masculinity is toxic. This is a shame because what young black men need more than ever is a sense of responsibility and pride in themselves as men, as black men and as young black american men.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's your point? More than 1 billion dollars of damage was done.

Is it suddenly "ok" because many of the protestors happened to be peaceful?
My point being that you suggested earlier that the majority of the movement weren't peaceful (and even suggested when quoting an article that said that the majority were peaceful)

And you were wrong. Again. The majority were peaceful. And those that weren't should be arrested for wilful destruction of property.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
My point being that you suggested earlier that the majority of the movement weren't peaceful (and even suggested when quoting an article that said that the majority were peaceful)

And you were wrong. Again. The majority were peaceful. And those that weren't should be arrested for wilful destruction of property.
My point is not whether the majority are or are not violent. Good luck attempting to do any numbers on multiple riots and protests across multiple cities and work out who was violent and who wasn't.

My point is that $1 billion of damage was done by supposed 'protestors'. This is insane and should leave us with serious questions over the intentions of BLM.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"the overriding narrative is that men and masculinity is toxic"

Yes. That's why men's sport is so popular in America. Literally massive men running into each other and it fills stadiums. Action movies are still the highest sellers because "masculinity is toxic"

The overriding narrative is that sexual abuse is toxic. Not masculinity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is not whether the majority are or are not violent. Good luck attempting to do any numbers on multiple riots and protests across multiple cities and work out who was violent and who wasn't.

My point is that $1 billion of damage was done by supposed 'protestors'. This is insane and should leave us with serious questions over the intentions of BLM.
Let's try this another way. Many years back there was a fight at almost every Bulldogs game. Destruction of stadium property became common. Families were scared to go to games. Why weren't the Bulldogs shut down?

By your mentality they are all the same so why didn't the NRL get rid of the Bulldogs?

It's always the same argument from you. Find a small number of people who broke the law and pretend they're all like that. It's what racists have done since the dawn of time.

"the Muslims are all terrorist, the blacks are all violent". It's called stereotyping and it's good to see that you have mastered it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Find a small number of people

"the Muslims are all terrorist, the blacks are all violent". It's called stereotyping and it's good to see that you have mastered it.
I've never said either of these things. You'd be better served by not making up slanderous accusations.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's try this another way. Many years back there was a fight at almost every Bulldogs game. Destruction of stadium property became common. Families were scared to go to games. Why weren't the Bulldogs shut down?

By your mentality they are all the same so why didn't the NRL get rid of the Bulldogs?

It's always the same argument from you. Find a small number of people who broke the law and pretend they're all like that. It's what racists have done since the dawn of time.

Lmfao

Hacky is pissed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I've never said either of these things. You'd be better served by not making up slanderous accusations.
I didn't say that you said those things. I thought you were smarter than that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That would be like if a Church not only ignored kiddy fiddling but also covered it up.
Them sent them on their merry way to spread the word of God unheeded to Ballarat, then move through Coberg, Bendigo and various other parishes throughout the world. Disgraceful dilligence and thank God those brave souls stepped up, otherwise it would be still happening.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No public service ever improves due to funding cuts.
True.

But just because you throw money at a problem, does not mean you solve the problem.

For example:

Despite the large sums of money there are still many schools in Baltimore where not a single student is proficient in maths and english:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This thread shows how fucking dumb the majority of the world is.

Any person with half a brain knows there is the genuine side of BLM and fuckwits marching under their banner to push their fucked up agenda.

It's like every group IE the Vatican, police, government and even Dogs fans as Hacky mentioned.

What if the world turned on rangas? Some would be the first to start Ranga Lives Matters.

A simple statement like a fuckwit is a fuckwit no matter what race, creed or sex they are, still can't sink into some morons heads.

Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This thread shows how fucking dumb the majority of the world is.

Any person with half a brain knows there is the genuine side of BLM and fuckwits marching under their banner to push their fucked up agenda.

It's like every group IE the Vatican, police, government and even Dogs fans as Hacky mentioned.

What if the world turned on rangas? Some would be the first to start Ranga Lives Matters.

A simple statement like a fuckwit is a fuckwit no matter what race, creed or sex they are, still can't sink into some morons heads.

Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
You have such grace. Shower us with your wisdom great prophet.

Imagine if the world turned on fake religious types putting themselves out as scholars quoting parts of a text they have no clue about.

I've always maintained there are plenty of people protesting who probably have good intentions. It's a shame they are gullible enough to march under the wrong banner.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's going on here?!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I always love about religion. There's always members of any religion who believe that ridicule is more important than "love thy neighbour"
I'm a catholic, but I don't hold myself out as a 'perfect' catholic or christian by any stretch of the imagination. I treat people as they treat me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a catholic, but I don't hold myself out as a 'perfect' catholic or christian by any stretch of the imagination. I treat people as they treat me.
Which is good to live by. But it makes it hard to treat people you haven't met. Like certain people in another country.

That's why I go with the stance, "treat people with the respect they deserve"