The Real Outcomes of BLM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, Young people are also being taught one side of Gravity which is stupid. They should also teach kids that gravity doesn't exist in case they want to jump off a cliff or something.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BTW, Young people are also being taught one side of Gravity which is stupid. They should also teach kids that gravity doesn't exist in case they want to jump off a cliff or something.
This sort of response just confirms my point. You think it's some sort of joke for me to suggest that western democracies are not fundamentally racist or oppressive when compared with any other society in the course of human history.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's their freedom to jump off a cliff dammit.

It's also an argument used by anti-vaxxers. "there are two sides to the argument". Not really, no.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's their freedom to jump off a cliff dammit.

It's also an argument used by anti-vaxxers. "there are two sides to the argument". Not really, no.
Is it your position that western democracies like America and Australia are fundamentally racist and oppressive?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This sort of response just confirms my point. You think it's some sort of joke for me to suggest that western democracies are not fundamentally racist or oppressive when compared with any other society in the course of human history.
You thought I was joking?

No. I was serious. We should teach kids that gravity doesn't exist. Especially Conservative kids.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Us bearded brothers need to unite and protest for the endless struggles we have of being label too testosterone filled and masculine that it hurts the soy boys who can only grow bum fluff.
Um what about me.. I am in able to grow a lush beard..only a thespian beard..and that takes a month!!
122A49F3-2CE1-413B-8F09-64A003F1E571.jpeg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um what about me.. I am in able to grow a lush beard..only a thespian beard..and that takes a month!!
View attachment 16912
We might be able to let it slide, as long as it isn't anything like this.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

But, if you really want a beard, you can just do this. I am sure you'd know the context of said picture below.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

It's glued on pubic hair from the Jackass boys. :laughing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's even funnier, while they glue on the pubic hair he keeps getting it in his mouth and also keeps lick the hair around his mouth. When he found out it was actually pubic hair and not fake is the best :laughing:
Geez..lucky it was not bum hair with some dingle berries!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BLM = defund the police
"Defunding the Police", done properly, has merit.

in its theory, its not about getting rid of law enforcement altogether (although i;'m sure there are people who have taken it to mean that), rather diverting some of the huge budgets of police forces into other programs.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"Defunding the Police", done properly, has merit.

in its theory, its not about getting rid of law enforcement altogether (although i;'m sure there are people who have taken it to mean that), rather diverting some of the huge budgets of police forces into other programs.
Devil is in the detail.

Which part of policing should stop taking place and who would take over it?

So far the ideas I've heard have been ridiculous

i.e. stop sending police to mental health and domestic violence reports.

This is a sure fire way for even more violence when people who have no idea how to deal with violent situations turn up to reports a husband/boyfriend is terrorizing a wife.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Black lives matter rioting and looting in 2020 has caused between $1 billion and 2 billion of damage.

...but they were mostly peaceful.....

I'm not sure what the drive is here. Do you want us to believe the part of the article that says there was major damage, but not the part that says the protests were mostly peaceful?

You want us to cherry pick the information here?