The Real Outcomes of BLM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The premise Hacky put up was generally negative on Law enforcement so of course the questions to ask are those which could reveal an alternative conclusion.

If someone puts up a premise that is the opposite angle, the relevant questions to ask are those which could reveal the opposite. For example if you put up a study suggesting that black people commit crimes at rates exceeding other ethnicities, the relevant question is whether this is because they are really poor. The next question is whether poverty determines crime rates.
Like, for example... if you posted a news article about something bad happening and suggested that all BLM is like this.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its your opinion and perhaps the opinion of a few others on here. You're welcome to it, but I thoroughly disagree with it.

Have to agree to disagree with you on this one. Captain Jackson is a low brow, poor mans version of Hacky. But that isn't saying a lot because Dr Google isn't much more impressive himself. The personal attacks on me speak volumes.

I welcome disagreement of opinion and good debate. I don't welcome being attacked for having a different view point that challenges some people on here.

Agree to disagree with you. My personal belief is that BLM are making some unwelcome changes to society. I'd be far more open to them as a movement if they genuinely concentrated on police violence or black on black crime (for example).

I think BLM has created an environment where many people believe violence against public property and police (and anyone who disagrees publicly with BLM) is ok

(for example attempting night after night to destroy a federal courthouse)

OR destroying public monuments is Ok (you can take your pick from tens of monuments either totally destroyed, defaced or stolen across America and England and Australia alone

OR attacking cops being Ok (you can take your pick from anyone one of hundreds of incidents of attacks on police including murders of police within the last 3-4 months) - this includes (ironically enough) black police.

Or looting of shop fronts which btw disproportionately affects black and coloured shop owners.
You can attack me all you like but leave my son out of it!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Like, for example... if you posted a news article about something bad happening and suggested that all BLM is like this.
Clearly it would be impossible to say that ALL of BLM is like this.

I've previously mentioned many protestors are probably protesting for what they believe to be honourable reasons and also don't commit acts of violence.

Unfortunately there is a significant under current of mob violence and looting done under the banner of BLM which completely removes any credibility from the movement.

I think increasingly we are seeing that BLM was trendy for a few months there. Lots of corporates piled on and pretended to actually care, but that has mostly calmed down now.

You only need to look at this google trend analysis for BLM to realise the only times they've gained any popularity has coincided with the US presidential election (2016 and 2020). It's clearly a political movement.

Attachments

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its your opinion and perhaps the opinion of a few others on here. You're welcome to it, but I thoroughly disagree with it.

Have to agree to disagree with you on this one. Captain Jackson is a low brow, poor mans version of Hacky. But that isn't saying a lot because Dr Google isn't much more impressive himself. The personal attacks on me speak volumes.

I welcome disagreement of opinion and good debate. I don't welcome being attacked for having a different view point that challenges some people on here.

Agree to disagree with you. My personal belief is that BLM are making some unwelcome changes to society. I'd be far more open to them as a movement if they genuinely concentrated on police violence or black on black crime (for example).

I think BLM has created an environment where many people believe violence against public property and police (and anyone who disagrees publicly with BLM) is ok

(for example attempting night after night to destroy a federal courthouse)

OR destroying public monuments is Ok (you can take your pick from tens of monuments either totally destroyed, defaced or stolen across America and England and Australia alone

OR attacking cops being Ok (you can take your pick from anyone one of hundreds of incidents of attacks on police including murders of police within the last 3-4 months) - this includes (ironically enough) black police.

Or looting of shop fronts which btw disproportionately affects black and coloured shop owners.
You're entitled to think whatever you think, dude....but if you're going to make no qualms about expressing opinions that are offensive to others, be prepared for the possibility others will venture opinions that are offensive to you.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You're entitled to think whatever you think, dude....but if you're going to make no qualms about expressing opinions that are offensive to others, be prepared for the possibility others will venture opinions that are offensive to you.
I think it's fairly clear by now that I'm more than Ok with people making all sorts of claims about me. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be posting here anymore.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's fairly clear by now that I'm more than Ok with people making all sorts of claims about me. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be posting here anymore.
opinions which are offensive to others?

is this whole forum filled with girly men?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can join the club with Captain Jackson who's ability to reason and form articulate view points revolves around throwing swear words around, calling people names and throwing away the racist word to the point where it's now meaningless.
Seems you missed my comment.

Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit.

Intelligent debate? Fuck off useless ****, you rely on fox news ignorant talking points.

Someone who holds Andrew Bolt or Tucker Carlson on a high pedestal is a fucking brain dead moron who doesnt have a single brain cell.

Fact is you racist POS I picked you out ages ago, so you can shove that up your arse in claiming "high intelligence ", i saw you for what you are long before anyone else did.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Seems you missed my comment.

Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit.

Intelligent debate? Fuck off useless c***, you rely on fox news ignorant talking points.

Someone who holds Andrew Bolt or Tucker Carlson on a high pedestal is a fucking brain dead moron who doesnt have a single brain cell.

Fact is you racist POS I picked you out ages ago, so you can shove that up your arse in claiming "high intelligence ", i saw you for what you are long before anyone else did.
Articulate.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Clearly it would be impossible to say that ALL of BLM is like this.

I've previously mentioned many protestors are probably protesting for what they believe to be honourable reasons and also don't commit acts of violence.

Unfortunately there is a significant under current of mob violence and looting done under the banner of BLM which completely removes any credibility from the movement.

I think increasingly we are seeing that BLM was trendy for a few months there. Lots of corporates piled on and pretended to actually care, but that has mostly calmed down now.

You only need to look at this google trend analysis for BLM to realise the only times they've gained any popularity has coincided with the US presidential election (2016 and 2020). It's clearly a political movement.
no one knows what they’re mad about? They’re just brainwashed by their college professors who in turn were brainwashed by some flower power dippy hippy from the 1960’s!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
no one knows what they’re mad about? They’re just brainwashed by their college professors who in turn were brainwashed by some flower power dippy hippy from the 1960’s!
I think it is true that a significant amount of the 'protesting' this year is driven by ideology including:

- Trump hatred
- College/Uni professors and school teachers who generally lean left and teaching kids ideology, instead of educating them.
- Continued march of post modernism through a number of institutions (most recently through the corporate world).

Of course a section of the 'protesting' is also driven by some people who are genuinely protesting too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is true that a significant amount of the 'protesting' this year is driven by ideology including:

- Trump hatred
- College/Uni professors and school teachers who generally lean left and teaching kids ideology, instead of educating them.
- Continued march of post modernism through a number of institutions (most recently through the corporate world).

Of course a section of the 'protesting' is also driven by some people who are genuinely protesting too.
That part I agree with you and many Conservatives on. Much of the current protesting is driven by Trump hatred and encouragement by both Universities and corporates.

There's two parts where I differ from the Conservative point of view:

1) much of the protesting is against injustice so I don't see the issue with Universities and Corporations pushing it (even if the Corporations are mainly doing it for marketing purposes)

2) when Conservatives say "ideology" they're usually talking about scientific or social concepts that they refuse to accept. A common one I see is Conservatives saying that Schools and Universities are left wing ideologists for teaching scientific facts like Climate Change

Another issue being that much of the "left wing University ideology" is just stuff students learned in social sciences, which would be a problem if they couldn't teach the course criteria out of fear of upsetting Conservatives.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
2) when Conservatives say "ideology" they're usually talking about scientific or social concepts that they refuse to accept. A common one I see is Conservatives saying that Schools and Universities are left wing ideologists for teaching scientific facts like Climate Change
When I said ideology in this instance, I meant that young people are being taught that western democracies like America, Australia and England and their values like the sovereignty of the individual are inherently evil and racist and need to be 'adjusted' through the use of doctrines like identity politics which is a part of post modernism.

When it comes to climate change I do believe kids are only being taught one side of the argument, but thats a separate matter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I said ideology in this instance, I meant that young people are being taught that western democracies like America, Australia and England and their values like the sovereignty of the individual are inherently evil and racist and need to be 'adjusted' through the use of doctrines like identity politics which is a part of post modernism.

When it comes to climate change I do believe kids are only being taught one side of the argument, but thats a separate matter.
And I'm sure you have evidence that young people are being taught that?