The Real Outcomes of BLM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I'm racist why don't I just tell tge black man not to think about scabbing a lift home from work every morning?

If I were a true racist like portrayed by minorities who are jealous then instead I would say. "No unfortunately due to the tone of your skin you're not allowed into my vehicle".

How come an Asian is allowed to say he's Asian and proud of it, a black man say he's black and proud of it, but God forbid if a white man says he's white and proud
Balance of oppression and such. A black man saying "I'm proud of being black" and a white man saying, "I'm proud of being white, why can't I say that too" is like a rape victim saying, "he destroyed my life" and the rapist saying, "raping her hurt my dick a bit, why can't I complain too?"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Balance of oppression and such. A black man saying "I'm proud of being black" and a white man saying, "I'm proud of being white, why can't I say that too" is like a rape victim saying, "he destroyed my life" and the rapist saying, "raping her hurt my dick a bit, why can't I complain too?"
Lol what?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If I'm racist why don't I just tell tge black man not to think about scabbing a lift home from work every morning?

If I were a true racist like portrayed by minorities who are jealous then instead I would say. "No unfortunately due to the tone of your skin you're not allowed into my vehicle".

How come an Asian is allowed to say he's Asian and proud of it, a black man say he's black and proud of it, but God forbid if a white man says he's white and proud
Bro, I know you, you aren't racist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
wtf, the US helped co-ordinate an Iraq mustard gas attack on Iran in 1984

3 questions

1) what is mustard gas?
2) does it taste like mustard?
3) if so, why is it considered bad?
Being Iraqi, I can tell you the real history but you might believe it and just believe what the media put out.

All I'll say without boring everyone is that the US is heavily involved from the start and Saddam was a CIA operative with Bush Snr.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being Iraqi, I can tell you the real history but you might believe it and just believe what the media put out.

All I'll say without boring everyone is that the US is heavily involved from the start and Saddam was a CIA operative with Bush Snr.
I'm pretty sure it was declassified that Saddam was a CIA plant. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was declassified that Saddam was a CIA plant. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
He behaved himself and followed orders to war with Iran and invade Kuwait, but he started to get too powerful and making powerful allies so Murika had to pull him.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He behaved himself and followed orders to war with Iran and invade Kuwait, but he started to get too powerful and making powerful allies so Murika had to pull him.
Also the difference between Hussein and Bin Laden.

They buried Bin Ladens corpse at sea for no one to see out of respect to muslims because he was a muslim.

But Hussein also a muslim was denied the same respect?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also the difference between Hussein and Bin Laden.

They buried Bin Ladens corpse at sea for no one to see out of respect to muslims because he was a muslim.

But Hussein also a muslim was denied the same respect?
2 different thoughts on that...

1. It was rumoured that Hussein was not Muslim but actually Assyrian, fueled by Muslims pointing out he prayed the wrong way.

2. Hussein was real and Bin Laden wasn't. Well Tim Is man was real ;) don't know about some bearded goat herder in a cave...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps you are thinking of Ferdinand Marcos former President of the Philippines?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be. Looks like there was potentially some efforts by the CIA to get Saddam in power, but nothing confirmed.

That said, there is many confirmed regime changes the CIA helped with

Ooh yeah Hacky! Without looking at your info..I can’t remember his name.. but 100% sure the CIA did this in Vietnam.. They got rid of one guy and put in their man with a puppet regime..they than decided they didn’t like him so got rid of him..ie Assassinated him!

Edit..found my man.. Ngô Đình Diệm

Thanks Hacky for getting me to brush up on my history..fascinating period.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Black man randomly walks up to a stationary police car and shoots the two officers inside.

One of these cops is a 31 year old mother of a 6 year old boy.
The other is a 24 year old man.

Black Lives Matter protestors then turn up to the hospital and attempt to get inside chanting:

"Death to police" and "I hope they f***** die".

In another video, a person can be heard yelling, “I want to deliver a message to the family of the pigs: I hope they f***ing die.”

In an extended version of the shocking clip, the person filming tells cops guarding the hospital they are "stupid f***s," while others can be heard saying: "y'all are going to die," "you're gonna die one by one," and telling police to "suck my d***."

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Black man randomly walks up to a stationary police car and shoots the two officers inside.

One of these cops is a 31 year old mother of a 6 year old boy.
The other is a 24 year old man.

Black Lives Matter protestors then turn up to the hospital and attempt to get inside chanting:

"Death to police" and "I hope they f***** die".

In another video, a person can be heard yelling, “I want to deliver a message to the family of the pigs: I hope they f***ing die.”

In an extended version of the shocking clip, the person filming tells cops guarding the hospital they are "stupid f***s," while others can be heard saying: "y'all are going to die," "you're gonna die one by one," and telling police to "suck my d***."
The footage of the shooting and the protests are disgusting...

This is what has become of the human race. How anyone can justify this is beyond me

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The footage of the shooting and the protests are disgusting...

This is what has become of the human race. How anyone can justify this is beyond me
I wonder which ideology has lead to people thinking it's ok to go out and shoot random police officers in the street and then state publicly that you hope they die....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder which ideology has lead to people thinking it's ok to go out and shoot random police officers in the street and then state publicly that you hope they die....
I don't care what ideology has lead people to beleive that.

I blame the individual for not having the brains to think for themselves and not realise what they did (the shooting) or what they chanted (at the hospital) is fuken wrong.

The Bible and Quaran are written with the intention of spreading peace. Writings in those books condone slavery, misogomy and holy wars. If a person cant see through that bullshit part of that ideology, i blame the individual.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care what ideology has lead people to beleive that.
If we want to solve problems, it's important to identify the issue which would include understanding who has been going around suggesting that 'all cops are pigs' and that police are inherently racist/oppressive/bad people.