The Real Outcomes of BLM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What if you don't trust certain parts of media, government and authorities? IE like clear bullshit and bias?

Certain factions within those groups push agendas under the guise of the patent group.
I generally agree with not trusting the media, government and pretty much everyone. But I also understand that they're not necessarily automatically lying. Instead I see if I can find evidence that they're lying or telling the truth.

It's fine not to trust them, but you should never automatically believe the opposite of what they're telling you without evidence.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I generally agree with not trusting the media, government and pretty much everyone. But I also understand that they're not necessarily automatically lying. Instead I see if I can find evidence that they're lying or telling the truth.

It's fine not to trust them, but you should never automatically believe the opposite of what they're telling you without evidence.
you should only trust the Rodzilla, i would never ever lie and when i do lie its for a good cause

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Agree.

Like with me and my condition, I believe the virus is real, i dont believe in the hysteria BUT i still take care and not do stupid things.

Hope I explained that well. Sounded better in my head lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah for example in 9/11 when the flight 77 flew for 47 minutes before it hit the pentagon and they explained that they didnt intercept it because of ATC confusion

i want you to sit down looking at a blank screen for 47 minutes just to understand how long that is, i could make a bowl of maggi noodles, eat it, take a shower and still have enough time to get some planes up there

in the JFK situation the evidence is the magic bullet and kennedy taking it in the front of the face and moving back and to the left
Yep. There's definitely a lot of interesting parts which don't add up. But I follow two old sayings:

"Lack of evidence isn't evidence" and "Occam's Razor - The simplest explanation is usually the right one"

I spent a lot of time looking at the 9/11 stuff and there's many things that don't make sense. But I never found evidence for what they actually were and no evidence to suggest that something more sinister was at play.

That doesn't rule it out though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. There's definitely a lot of interesting parts which don't add up. But I follow two old sayings:

"Lack of evidence isn't evidence" and "Occam's Razor - The simplest explanation is usually the right one"

I spent a lot of time looking at the 9/11 stuff and there's many things that don't make sense. But I never found evidence for what they actually were and no evidence to suggest that something more sinister was at play.

I'm still leaning towards the South Park conspiracy of 911.

The conspiracy that it was an inside job is the actual conspiracy to make it appear the government is more stronger and smarter than they really are.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Love this scene.. Jack actually improvised the ’You can’t handle the truth.!’ response.

ps..does Tom Cruise age?

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Lack of evidence is evidence, for example the 9/11 official story has a lack of evidence and didnt even charge anybody with 9/11, so thats evidence that the case is still open

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

They‘d have to be truly pretty shitty organisers when the nationalities of the bombers were 15 Saudi Arabians who the US love, 2 United Arab Emirates, one Lebanese, and one Egyptian .. you’d think, surely, Organiser One would say, ‘Um George Jr. we will use this eventually to invade Iraq. Don’t you think we should have some Iraquies involved? ‘. ‘Oh, um, Oops..’

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They‘d have to be truly pretty shitty organisers when the nationalities of the bombers were 15 Saudi Arabians who the US love, 2 United Arab Emirates, one Lebanese, and one Egyptian .. you’d think, surely, Organiser One would say, ‘Um George Jr. we will use this eventually to invade Iraq. Don’t you think we should have some Iraquies involved? ‘. ‘Oh, um, Oops..’
even if 9/11 was real they have got the US government on faking the iraq war, more people died in iraq war so its worse than faking 9/11 and proves they dont care

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
even if 9/11 was real they have got the US government on faking the iraq war, more people died in iraq war so its worse than faking 9/11 and proves they dont care
A lot of effort to go to ‘create’ a reason.. The U.S. don’t need a reason or truth to attack anything, never have they do what they want or simply fabricated it.. Like the Weapons of Mass Destruction you elude too. No need to knock down two buildings for that..

But I agree government don’t care much about their people..the only thing they care about is their political agendas.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A lot of effort to go to ‘create’ a reason.. The U.S. don’t need a reason or truth to attack anything, never have they do what they want or simply fabricated it.. Like the Weapons of Mass Destruction you elude too. No need to knock down two buildings for that..

But I agree they don’t care much about people..the only thing they care about is their agendas.
i was setting aside 9/11, even if they didnt do it and they took advantage of it by lying about iraq war, that itself is worse than if they did 9/11

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf, the US helped co-ordinate an Iraq mustard gas attack on Iran in 1984

3 questions

1) what is mustard gas?
2) does it taste like mustard?
3) if so, why is it considered bad?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U

3 questions

1) what is mustard gas?
Used in WWI.. Called Mustard Gas as it smelt a little like mustard.. Bad because it’d form blisters in lungs and Throat..suffocating the victim..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I'm racist why don't I just tell tge black man not to think about scabbing a lift home from work every morning?

If I were a true racist like portrayed by minorities who are jealous then instead I would say. "No unfortunately due to the tone of your skin you're not allowed into my vehicle".

How come an Asian is allowed to say he's Asian and proud of it, a black man say he's black and proud of it, but God forbid if a white man says he's white and proud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

3 questions

1) what is mustard gas?
Early chemical warfare. Burnt your lungs out. Which eventually evolve to Agent Orange (a form of pesticide and horrible gas that destroys your lungs and causes permanent damage) used in Vietnam.

Interestingly, Agent Orange was developed in Rhodes in Sydney, across the river from where I grew up. Swimming in the river had no effect on me except my 3rd testicle occasionally gets itchy.