The Real Outcomes of BLM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Time for a bit of good in this thread.

Proves not all cops are c***s and not all blacks are criminals... Where BOTH sides agendas try to push the opposite.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Proves not all cops are c***s and not all blacks are criminals... Where BOTH sides agendas try to push the opposite.
I haven't seen anyone try to push the narrative that all blacks are criminals? If they have, that is both racist and abhorent.

On the flip side, for the past 3-4 months I've seen (daily basis) 'pigs in a blanket fry like bacon', 'all cops are racist' etc etc

I have seen plenty of people suggest there is a huge crime and fatherless problem in the black community (both of which are true).

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

This is the similar in nature to the majority of encounters police have with people of all races. Calm, polite, reasonable.

Problem is. Mayhem sells papers and is better clickbait

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel I have to address some of this...

It is true that Biden, Harris and all the most senior democrats failed to condem the rallies. In fact in many instances they encouraged the rioting and looting, as follows:
This is why you shouldn't get all your news from Conservative bloggers. Biden has been constantly condemning the violence. It's only the Conservative fake news that have been pushing the "He hasn't condemned the violence". Well, them and the President

Nancy Pelosi said:
I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country - maybe there will be
Ayana Presley said:
There needs to be unrest in the streets as long as there is unrest in our lives
CHris Cuomo said:
Show me where it says protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful
Eric Holder said:
When they go low - we kick them
Maxine waters said:
If you see anyone from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a gasoline station - you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore anywhere
It's a little funny that you just talked about context then quoted a bunch of things out of context. You really shouldn't get all your news from Conservative youtube videos.

Pelosi, that quote was from 2 years before the riots. She was talking about Trump's immigration policy where he seperates families. She said, "And in order to do away with that crown jewel, they're doing away with children being with their moms. I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend."

She is in no way calling for riots. She is just saying that she's surprised people don't riot. Trump's own people then re-cut that comment and mixed it with recent rioting footage, and Trump posted it on all his social media profiles. This is the hypocritical stuff Utility is talking about. The king of "stopping Fake News" actively supports fake news

Ayana Presley, She never called for violence. The full quote she said was "Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up. You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.”

Chris Cuomo, made a stupid comment. But who cares what he says? He's a reporter. He's not a Democrat leader and not even involved with the Democrats unless you're getting him confused with his brother

Eric Holder, said this 2 years ago in response to a reporter asking him if the Democrats should sink down to the Republican level and go low to meet the Republicans. Nothing to do with rioting or looting. Also not sure why you posted it twice

Maxine Waters, her comments were definitely over the top. She never called for violence and rioting (Even though Trump swears she did), but her comments still were not good. She was heavily criticised for them even by CNN

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I feel I have to address some of this...

This is why you shouldn't get all your news from Conservative bloggers. Biden has been constantly condemning the violence. It's only the Conservative fake news that have been pushing the "He hasn't condemned the violence". Well, them and the President

It's a little funny that you just talked about context then quoted a bunch of things out of context. You really shouldn't get all your news from Conservative youtube videos.

Pelosi, that quote was from 2 years before the riots. She was talking about Trump's immigration policy where he seperates families. She said, "And in order to do away with that crown jewel, they're doing away with children being with their moms. I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend."

She is in no way calling for riots. She is just saying that she's surprised people don't riot. Trump's own people then re-cut that comment and mixed it with recent rioting footage, and Trump posted it on all his social media profiles. This is the hypocritical stuff Utility is talking about. The king of "stopping Fake News" actively supports fake news

Ayana Presley, She never called for violence. The full quote she said was "Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up. You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.”

Chris Cuomo, made a stupid comment. But who cares what he says? He's a reporter. He's not a Democrat leader and not even involved with the Democrats unless you're getting him confused with his brother

Eric Holder, said this 2 years ago in response to a reporter asking him if the Democrats should sink down to the Republican level and go low to meet the Republicans. Nothing to do with rioting or looting. Also not sure why you posted it twice

Maxine Waters, her comments were definitely over the top. She never called for violence and rioting (Even though Trump swears she did), but her comments still were not good. She was heavily criticised for them even by CNN
I agree there are instances where Biden made a few comments about violence, but most of his commentary was supportive of all the outrage (when you look at the total time spent talking about the outrage versus the violence). For the record, a 'blog post' is a bad example to throw up when we are trying to work out whether the democrats communicated with the American public as there were cities (all run by Democrats) burning. People by and large don't read blog posts (but I accept he did a couple speeches).

I do accept Biden spoke about the violence a couple of times but my larger point is that across the senior democrats more generally there was a complete absence of condemnation. They could have very easily 'lowered the tone' after the Floyd death and they know it. It paid off politically for a month or two while the outrage persisted, and when it no longer paid off politically they called for an end.

The Ayana Presely in the context of what has been going on in America is definitely a call to violence - she literally calls for 'unrest in the streets' at the same time was there were already roving mobs of BLM looters and rioters.

Chris Cuomo - We absolutely should care what journalists say (particualrly those who appear on prime time cable TV). Chris Cuomo is heavily involved with the democrats, gives his brother (the NY Governor) softball interviews and is heavily left leaning and in bed with the democrats from his professional standpoint.

Eric Holder - Agree it was from another time period but still makes my point for me i.e. Democrats are in favour of political violence when it favours them.

Maxine Waters - She made these comments at a time when conservative politicians and bureaucrats were being hounded in the streets and intimidated while eating privately in restaurants with their families. A number of people were left in situations where they were completely surrounded by mobs of democrat voters.

As an example:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
and for the record I'm also dirty on many republican politicians who lacked a pair of testicles in the weeks after the Floyd incident.

They pandered to BLM and possibly even thought that playing along with the whole charade would mean the violence would be over sooner than later.

Unfortunately the opposite happened and BLM folks thought they had been given a blank cheque to go and destroy public and private property, remove historic statues and monuments, damage them and generally be violent and threaten anyone who didn't publicly agree with them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So much inequality that he's praised by millions of fans for playing a sport and has earned hundreds of millions of dollars.

No need for the drama, I'm always willing to discuss anything, nothing is off the table.

Can you provide the exact quotes so we can discuss properly. I don't doubt he's said things to this effect but context is important and so are the exact words.

I disagreed with Trump's language when he spoke about McCain in that fashion.

It's true one of his key campaign messages was drain the swamp. I think it was a good political slogan because most of america was (and still is) fed up with being lectured to by elites (like Lebron James, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinon ... the list goes on) who have benefited enormously from the the "DC way of life" but then at the same time have lectured small town americans about how racist they are or how little they know about climate change etc etc.

Trump doesn't get blamed for the benefits he's received because he openly spent the entire campaign telling people (in exact words) about how he benefited from the crazy rules and how he absolutely took advantage of all the rules (in accordance with the way they were written) but that he thought those rules were unfair. His point was that he was/is a business man. Business men make profits based on rules set by the govt. He was never a politican while he was a business man so he simply went by the rules presented to him.

Agree, Trump has a loose mouth. This works in his favour but also against him sometimes. Some people prefer a President who speaks their mind because it means you know exactly what he truly thinks, instead of a president who has carefully crafted speeches which don't annoy any political donors and special interests groups.

It is true that Biden, Harris and all the most senior democrats failed to condem the rallies. In fact in many instances they encouraged the rioting and looting, as follows:

And then all of a sudden the calls to stop the violence suddenly started at the end of August when focus groups started showing that 'normal people' were sick of the violence and democrat cities being turned to rubble:

So the only interest in stopping the rioting was because they want to win the election - and nothing to do with actually improving anyones lives.

I agree Trump has his flaws.
I’m too tired to go digging around for links. It’s all there on public record. I don’t know why I get into these debates with you. You just keep leaning on the same old logical fallacies .... Lebron Is rich, so systemic disadvantage doesn’t exist.... blah, blah blah.... rinse, repeat. You ignore what you don’t wish to address and even double down when you are proven wrong. Hacky completely exposed your out of context quotes. Rather than putting your hand up and admitting Trump’s propaganda department pulled a swift one on you, you dig your heels in and suggest comments made about unrelated issues are pertinent to the current discussion.... that a quote about kicking is some kind of attempt to incite violence when it is clearly a metaphor. No wonder people lose patience with you when they debate you. You’re no idiot. You know what you’re doing. You deliberately attempt to frustrate or anger people so they either snap at you, or give up on the debate and you can claim some sort of moral victory in your mind..... but in the end, those who disagree with you still disagree with you and those who agree with you still agree with you. Nothing changes.

the most ridiculous thing of all is I’ll probably find myself arguing with you again in the future... because sometimes I can’t resist an argument, even if I’m smart enough to know it’s akin to beating my head against a brick wall.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I’m too tired to go digging around for links. It’s all there on public record. I don’t know why I get into these debates with you.
Good question. I do agree with you though, these discussions are pointless unless you bring something the table in the way of specific quotes, a premise or a question.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you disagree with these statements? I'd welcome a mature discussion rather than just petty name calling, if you're up to it.
How about you get stuffed you racist piece of shit.

This topic of systemic racism and the cause of single parent households wqs thoroughly discussed before. Evidence was presented.

Your retort to said evidence? "It's not true just because I said so and feel so"

So fuck off with your disingenuous bullshit about wanting to have a "reasoned debate", you just want to spout your Andrew bolt, chips Kenny, Rowan Dean, tucker carlson far right extremist talking "points"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How about you get stuffed you racist piece of shit.
POS

This topic of systemic racism and the cause of single parent households wqs thoroughly discussed before. Evidence was presented.

Your retort to said evidence? "It's not true just because I said so and feel so"

So fuck off with your disingenuous bullshit about wanting to have a "reasoned debate", you just want to spout your Andrew bolt, chips Kenny, Rowan Dean, tucker carlson far right extremist talking "points"
By your standards, that was actually semi-reasoned and you even managed to use some sentence structure rather than just single insult sentence/words. Impressive.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
POS

By your standards, that was actually semi-reasoned and you even managed to use some sentence structure rather than just single insult sentence/words. Impressive.
Someone who's spewing ignorant, uneducated racist propaganda thinks he knows what semi-reasoned is.

Have fun at your Klan rally hillbilly

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Someone who's spewing ignorant, uneducated racist propaganda thinks he knows what semi-reasoned is.

Have fun at your Klan rally hillbilly
It's highly entertaining watching someone with Tourette's foam at the mouth, but it's going slightly off topic.

I think (in an ironic way) BLM are going end up being responsible for the re-election of Trump. Violence and intimidation are not good political campaigns to run.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's highly entertaining watching someone with Tourette's foam at the mouth, but it's going slightly off topic.

I think (in an ironic way) BLM are going end up being responsible for the re-election of Trump. Violence and intimidation are not good political campaigns to run.
aweee poor diddums has my swearing at you got you upset, well it's no where near as bad as your ignorant racist claptrap.

You might want to check your fellow white supremacists the proud boys in regards to violence stupid fuck

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just remember, it helps your argument when you get really emotional and call me nasty names.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This is the similar in nature to the majority of encounters police have with people of all races. Calm, polite, reasonable.

Problem is. Mayhem sells papers and is better clickbait
no the problem is black people are getting tasered, shot and/or choked to death on a regular basis

its not clickbait, in fact you have to say this situation has been very under reported over the last 150 years

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no the problem is black people are getting tasered, shot and/or choked to death on a regular basis

its not clickbait, in fact you have to say this situation has been very under reported over the last 150 years
If they are shot in unjustified circumstances. Yes its a problem.

If the person holding the gun is racist. Yes its a problem.

Is it a problem if some police treat minorities with bias. Yes it is.

Do these need to be addressed. Yes they do. Police recruitment reform, police training reform, education reform, public housing reform. Alot of aspects need to be addressed.

My argument stands. There are alot more positive interactions with police amd minority communities than negative ones. They dont get reported. Why, it doesn't make money for media outlets. The clicks received and revenue raised of bad news (whatever that may be) are much higher than good news. In this type of scenario, it creates a false narrarive that police (white, black, asian, Hispanic) are all racist slobs on a powet trip.

Same can be said about the good minority communities do. Eg Muslims in Australia. They do soo much chairty and community work. The majority are hard working contributors. But the media rather focus on the minority. They are terrorists or gangsters. That isnt fair or isnt a fair representation of reality.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The majority of these black people were criminals holding weapons, pointing weapons at police, threatening police, threatening the public or a combination of both.

The leading cause of death for black American men under the age of 44 is homicide at the hands of another black man. Why does no one want to solve this problem?

The leading cause of death for young white american men under 44 is traffic accidents. It is NOT homicide at the hands of another white man.

We should be solving the issue of violence and homicide in the black community particularly amongst black men. I am totally for this cause if people actually tried to solve the problem instead of pretending that it's all about 'racism' and the colour of people's skin.

In 2019 - 250 black people were killed in America by police. Only 14 of these people were unarmed. Yes, in a country of 330 million people, only 14 blacks were unarmed and killed by police. As a fact, innocent black people are not randomly shot by cops in the streets.

In 2019 - 403 white people were killed in America by police. Only 25 of these people were unarmed.

So actually based on these figures, police are more likely to kill an unarmed white person than an unarmed black person.

Further:

In 2018 there were 5,723 homicides in America.

2,698 of these homicides were committed by black/african americans
- (47% of all homicides are committed by blacks despite them only representing approx 15% of the US population)
2,755 of these homicides were committed by white americans
- (48% of all homicides are committed by whites who represent approx 60% of the US population)

Based on these figures, blacks are approx 3-4x more likely based on their population to commit homicide than whites.

Personally I don't think anyone commits crime because of the colour of their skin. But there is a clearly a violence and crime issue within black america that needs to be solved.

I would happily go and march and protest if people actually had a cause which would solve this issue, instead of BLM which pretends to solve issues for black americans but will never accomplish this since their mission is more around the installation of political marxism with a light touch on police violence (which is not a big issue).

People are so blind to the issues because they've been convinced that anyone with black skin can only be a victim and not a villian.

Jacob Blake for example has credible allegations of rape against him. But people are holding a rapist up as a hero because he has black skin.